Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... (5562 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2016
porchster:
lol all started from porchster post... jack up guy dont be a slave to yourself just bcoz u want to please them.
nobody can please a woman
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Women cheat more, but men easily get caught.
hmmm
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Leriebloom:
Its a 50/50 thing. We have few guys and girls who her faithful in their relationship the same way we have guys and girls who are unfaithful in their relationships. We are all humans #fact
hmmm, she sounds like she's not been cheated upon before, lucky you shacheesy
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:45am On Feb 20, 2016
classicB:
Either of the party can decide to be faithful or not faithful, it is not a gender thing.
sai, you think so??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
you think so. Not when bae is set (curvy enough) and ready to give it to him almost every time he wanted it, at least she could keep him for a while before mr nature leads him away.

But truth be told, both sexes cheat. No one can be said to be more faithful, as an average lady is likely to be toasted by two to three guys daily, one maybe mere admirer while the rest are serious toasters even when she makes it clear that she has a boyfriend. With time the pressure would be much on her and she's tempted to cheat. I know you encounter this on daily basis. Lol... On the men side, the way ladies dress and paint themselves these days makes an average man get attracted to the physical look thereby making ways for cheating as the next thing that may come to his mind is how to get the babe.

However, all these ain't excuses for cheating
good assertion, from your last statement.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
but by and large, na u cheat passcheesy
ow u take know?

everybody dey cheat..
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
ow u take know?

everybody dey cheat..
there you go wrong again, not everybody cheats mister.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
there you go wrong again, not everybody cheats mister.
wen I say everybody, it doesn't mean every single person...

averagely, everybody does..

u Neva cheat before?
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
wen I say everybody, it doesn't mean every single person...

averagely, everybody does..

u Neva cheat before?
never really been committed to any girl, so i dnt knw what cheating is, and even if i'm dating i wnt cheat as fars i love her, she loves me and gives me the time and attention i crave for.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
never really been committed to any girl, so i dnt knw what cheating is, and even if i'm dating i wnt cheat as fars i love her, she loves me and gives me the time and attention i crave for.
u not being serious with a girl who is probably serious(in ha own tot) is cheating on its own.

and imagine d conditions u stated up Dia? admit it, u a cheat. nothing to hide. stop being unnecessarily diplomatic about it.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Taa.

One must not have sex to cheat, shey you know that?

Once you see yourself deleting pictures and messages, you're there.
lol grin

I give it to niggas to do that more obviously, guys flirt a lot and that is cheating on its own
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Women cheat more, but men easily get caught.
men cheat more,that's why they get caught easily
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by KingRex1(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

lol grin

I give it to niggas to do that more obviously, guys flirt a lot and that is cheating on its own
Nah u berra not deny ur guy that, or see his lil flirts wit ladies as cheatin.. He may seriously love ya, bt we've been wired to flirt naturally or make ladies smile
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
you think so. Not when bae is set (curvy enough) and ready to give it to him almost every time he wanted it, at least she could keep him for a while before mr nature leads him away.

But truth be told, both sexes cheat. No one can be said to be more faithful, as an average lady is likely to be toasted by two to three guys daily, one maybe mere admirer while the rest are serious toasters even when she makes it clear that she has a boyfriend. With time the pressure would be much on her and she's tempted to cheat. I know you encounter this on daily basis. Lol... On the men side, the way ladies dress and paint themselves these days makes an average man get attracted to the physical look thereby making ways for cheating as the next thing that may come to his mind is how to get the babe.

However, all these ain't excuses for cheating
when bae is set and curvy? lmao.....you must be in Jupiter to think this though,because as a Nigerian, it is very obvious that a sexy body,can't stop a man from cheating with maybe even a less curvy lady,besides are you saying ladies that ain't curvy have no choice than to have their men cheat on them? are you justifying cheating?

A lady will rarely cheat once she loves her man,and her man shows much dedication and care too,when a lady cheats even after been satisfied with everything,then she might just be a natural cheater... but can we say same for men?
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by KingRex1(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

when bae is set and curvy? lmao.....you must be in Jupiter to think this though,because as a Nigerian, it is very obvious that a sexy body,can't stop a man from cheating with maybe even a less curvy lady,besides are you saying ladies that ain't curvy have no choice than to have their men cheat on them? are you justifying cheating?

A lady will rarely cheat once she loves her man,and her man shows much dedication and care too,when a lady cheats even after been satisfied with everything,then she might just be a natural cheater... but can we say same for men?
if she gives it to me well nd frequenty.. Why shld i cheat?
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Tallesty1(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

men cheat more,that's why they get caught easily
They get caught easily because they do not know how to cover their trackstongue
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

lol grin

Madam Linus good morningtonguetonguetongue
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Sincere + guys= unfaithfulness grin
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Madam Linus good morningtonguetonguetongue
explain undecided
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Dantee005(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm:.....I still wonder y a gy will cheat on his girl.......
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Leriebloom(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, she sounds like she's not been cheated upon before, lucky you shacheesy
Not to my face, so i wld say i avnt
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Leriebloom(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

In your own relationship, who is more faithful? Pretty gals like you can't be faithful.
And thats how they just conclude on something they dont even know
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Leriebloom:

Not to my face, so i wld say i avnt
not to your face but you where aware i guess??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
u not being serious with a girl who is probably serious(in ha own tot) is cheating on its own.

and imagine d conditions u stated up Dia? admit it, u a cheat. nothing to hide. stop being unnecessarily diplomatic about it.
speak for yourself brother, i'm sure you didn't read where i stated that i 've turned a newleaf ba??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
speak for yourself brother, i'm sure you didn't read where i stated that i 've turned a newleaf ba??
turn a new leaf means u were once a cheat. ..maybe u don't do it again.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by ashewoboy(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Leriebloom:

And thats how they just conclude on something they dont even know

Let me know.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
turn a new leaf means u were once a cheat. ..maybe u don't do it again.
i'm not living in the past bro
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Lovelynature(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

Jupiter ke? No, I just rushed out from Russia and I'm rushing to England to remain glad. Lol...

A lady doesn't have to be curvy to keep her man. Why wooing the lady in first place if he is never attracted to her. I think love and understand are the strong pillars that hold good relationship. When both partners are compatible to some level, cheating becomes rare. I don't justify cheating, I'm talking about compatibility.

No gender can be said to be more faithful. Whoever that's truly in love remains faithful even when tempted to cheat.

Besides, what does cheating look like? Can we give it a try to know what cheating is all about? tonguetongue
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
@Op are you debating on the question you asked or you re supporting the ladies?
see my last statement, you'd know where i'm driving @
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
Jupiter ke? No, I just rushed out from Russia and I'm rushing to England to remain glad. Lol...

A lady doesn't have to be curvy to keep her man. Why wooing the lady in first place if he is never attracted to her. I think love and understand are the strong pillars that hold good relationship. When both partners are compatible to some level, cheating becomes rare. I don't justify cheating, I'm talking about compatibility.

No gender can be said to be more faithful. Whoever that's truly in love remains faithful even when tempted to cheat.

Besides, what does cheating look like? Can we give it a try to know what cheating is all about? tonguetongue
yes yes,let's give cheating a try double face wink

in your dreams tonguegrin
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mutuwa:
*象山寨机会在家人都在乎 Laughing in Chinese.
grin*象山寨机会在家人都在乎(laughs in mandarin 2)
*给我国内功一种糇的话说明明 行为哈阿他有的色色噢怕是怕然噢把拉恶呒?
Seriously what is op problem sef?

1 Like

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
skywalker240:

grin*象山寨机会在家人都在乎(laughs in mandarin 2)

*给我国内功一种糇的话说明明
行为哈阿他有的色色噢怕是怕然噢把拉恶呒?

Seriously what is op problem sef?
ma problem be say men should minimize their cheating rate,,,it's getting outa hand brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / Why Does My Hand Get Wet Always? / I Think It's Time I Stop Keeping Female Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.