Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? (3583 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Can You Comfortably Woo A Military Lady? / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by prettymina(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ofcourse I will....if he's matured why not..not those u live with kettles coming here to call pots blackheads..
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by vault(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettymina:
Show some level of maturity in u,speak for urself nd have d fear of God..Remember not ever one u see coming from d stream actually get in contact with water,if u inventualy get to knw ur elder sister is a nairalander will u call her a prostitute too?
sorry but I tink you quote the wrong person smiley
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by shulamitewoman(f): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Speak for yourself u hear? Don't open that your dirty mouth and talk trash.
dnt mind him jaree
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

You lash am? Coz any thing less is just flirtation and dalliance not dating. wink
And you think sleeping with her is now dating abi, dat means u're dating all does olosho u de visit
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]No o, never! I can't date kids na.
You can't find good lady here. Either you find a kid flirting around or Pure Olosho. So no way! [/size]
Adult. Have seen how matured you are yourself
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by yuiop(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Na your papa and mama go shed crocodile tears. undecided
Really disappointed
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
And that made you rule a conclusion? cheesy
yes undecided undecided
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Sunnypar(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
ladycomfort:
You mean all these small boys on NL with fish brain. undecided
try me. Have you Started d the tailoring and how is Ile-ife?
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Kjking(m): 12:27am On Feb 29, 2016
when I see stuffs like this.....sexytemi comes to mind
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Leriebloom(f): 12:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Nikita1:
I'm not sure undecided undecided undecided Nlanders blivs all girls are oloshos. Can't go for someone with that mentality. But never say never, u get it
Exactly
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Sexytemi(f): 7:45am On Feb 29, 2016
@ kjking

awwwww, that's so sweet and am even blushing sef
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Sunnypar(m): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Sexytemi:
@ kjking

awwwww, that's so sweet and am even blushing sef
drop email now. You twitter handle is not available please check.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slovakian Bride Wears Over 70M Naira Wedding Gown(£175k). / Actor Robert Powell : Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Nairaland Romance Chatroom Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.