Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (7305 Views)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside / R / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by greyce: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

Are u new?
nah.y did u ask?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by greyce: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't drive a flashy car, so I don't think it's my car.

Besides, his car is very flashy so it can't be my vehicle.
hmmm undecided
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
nah.y did u ask?
Cos u took out time to lend advice to a popular romance section troll.

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my male neighbor who usually ignore me but secretly follow me comes out of his house the minute he sees me drive into my driveway especially when he changed his hairstyle.

What could this mean?

Maybe he likes u and looks for opportunities to see ur face grin grin grin grin
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
nah.y did u ask?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Masterclass32: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't drive a flashy car, so I don't think it's my car.

Besides, his car is very flashy so it can't be my vehicle.

Maybe this guy is just checking u out, you know, weighing his options. Some cats are rather laid back when it comes to dealing with their romantic interests.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
I swear babe u re triping.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
oteneaaron:

As in ehh..dis chick again??

Last 2 weeks or so it was - "my mum says i'm a devil......"
"I jus bashed my xar war do i do.....?"

Never seen an overgrown.....insecured.....trolling ......biatch as this.........the tin don tire me.......b4 u know now one crazy mod go push am go FP..........

Lol. You even know her too well grin

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by oteneaaron(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

Lol. You even know her too well grin

My guy...dis gurl is super insecured and annoying.....make she jus spend 2 days with our naija gurls.....dem go give her the OT of a lifetime........
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Op inlove grin

Dont think she has a car tho wink
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by kokomilala(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2016
He's simply trying to court you; to draw your attention first.Peacocks do that innately.They seem to be saying,'check me out..I'm virile.'
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by asalimpo(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2016
he could be security conscious.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my male neighbor who usually ignore me but secretly follow me comes out of his house the minute he sees me drive into my driveway especially when he changed his hairstyle.

What could this mean?

Simply means you need to see a psychiatrist..

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by chigoizie7(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

It means u are secretly looking for a way to make him fvck u. Otherwise explain how u got to know when he has a new hairstyle if u are not observing him
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by greyce: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

that was no advice,just sumtn common sense permits
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
that was no advice,just sumtn common sense permits

That's the thing. A troll like her has no "common sense". She does this to piss people off.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by greyce: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

That's the thing. A troll like her has no "common sense". She does this to piss people off.
alright cool
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by macklef(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, on this, he is right and sure speaking for us.

Yur such a brain dead nitwit
This is harsh n uncalled for. U guys should stop dis ganstarism. Watever rocks her boat, she no force u to coment na

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Demallcrazy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

Why not?

Btw, you can't speak for everyone on here?
he wan beg u 4 money but him nor geh liver. My chilled bowl of kunu & kuli kuli cool
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

What are you now saying?.....are you saying Patrik of spongebob is smarter than her shocked
STFUareyouGod:

What are you now saying?.....are you saying Patrik of spongebob is smarter than her
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

What are you now saying?.....are you saying Patrik of spongebob is smarter than her shocked
What are you now saying?.....are you saying Patrik of spongebob is smarter than her
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is smarter than her
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
macklef:

This is harsh n uncalled for. U guys should stop dis ganstarism. Watever rocks her boat, she no force u to coment na
ok mr activist
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

It means u are secretly looking for a way to make him fvck u. Otherwise explain how u got to know when he has a new hairstyle if u are not observing him
Cause he's my neighbor and I see him everyday.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by chigoizie7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

Cause he's my neighbor and I see him everyday.

Same way he can't avoid seeing you on daily basis because he is your nebo too
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nairalanders wicked sha, the op just came to seek opinion and una begin merciless bashin. Chai! My sister if u like the guy talk to him if u dnt then ignor wateva he is tryn to do
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
BumBae:
Op inlove grin
Dont think she has a car tho wink
u mean keke? grin
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mamagee too fine cool no b lie grin

Mama d mama, G for general grin G for goodlife gringrin
Chop knuckle ojare gringringrin
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u mean keke? grin
Ur head dey der grin
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
If the guy is controlling you emotionally, psychologically without altering a word then you are a slave to his sense
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2016
ogechieku:
If the guy is controlling you emotionally, psychologically without altering a word then you are a slave to his sense
Controlling me emotionally in what way?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
yomi007k:
Maybe he is looking forward to becoming ur gateman.. grin
Funny. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.