Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

₦airalanders Were Cowards! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦airalanders Were Cowards! (954 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2016
.....can ₦airalanders change for once? instead of engange on consructive critics and counter views to your opinion they resulted in insulted you and you family, they never ralise that insult is a sign of weakness and cowardness! they can't face the truth and reality, their main aim is not how to put forwards a genuine idea on how to make their nation great, but how to pull her down, challenge any other idea with counter views instead of play the "card of known all " with dead theories, that unapplicable western education (dead theory) put on their head in school and higher institutions!
I've challege you several times on this platform but no one dare to face me with any tangible counter views to pull me on the wall! you were cowards!

here are some of my theory.....can you challenge me! no offensive language!

[b]1. ....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion? [/b]

2. ...2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

3. ....OIL AND LFR
[b] THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b]
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by dunkem21(m): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Reading through your write up, no one will want to engage you since you just penned crap ..

So, why do Buhari want to make dollar equal to Naira in the first place

So, why was Lai Mohammed shouting for GEJ to resign if Naira depreciates N2 against the dollar ..

Answer these questions and I will engage you ..

5 Likes

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by Rogersmith(m): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice concept
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2016
dunkem21:
Reading through your write up, no one will want to engage you since you just penned crap ..

So, why was Lai Mohammed shouting for GEJ to resign if Naira depreciates N2 against the dollar ..

Answer these questions and I will engage you ..
...so as to make Nigeria great!

..because of $1 trillion .LFR(looted fund reserve)
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by abbeycial: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2016
OP u re frustrated
some nairalanders are not ur mate so try and control ur manner of speech
u point may be educative/worth dwelling on but using disrespectful heading is a turn off
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2016
abbeycial:
OP u re frustrated
some nairalanders are not ur mate so try and control ur manner of speech
u point may be educative/worth dwelling on but using disrespectful heading is a turn off
...frustrated? why?
or challenge?
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by biazarre(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2016
op......hmmmmm I love u because u ar CRAZY!!!..... love ur concepts, love d way u present n ur language n caption ar great.....hmmmmmm ur da best!!!..... buh do u tink ur theory could really work if put into practise? this is politics... n politics in naija today is nt as mature as dat of developed countries.... my point is.....… do u tink all d looted found could b recovered??..... if yes, pls how?

1 Like

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by ZZ22: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Mr op you think like Buhari or maybe buhari is 1% better than you... Looted fund indeed starting with who? Amaechi? OBJ? Tinubu? Fashola?

2 Likes

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
biazarre:
op......hmmmmm[s] I love u because u ar CRAZY!!!..... love ur concepts, love d way u present n ur language n caption ar great.....hmmmmmm ur da best!!![/s]..... buh do u tink ur theory could really work if put into practise? this is politics... n politics in naija today is nt as mature as dat of developed countries.... my point is.....… do u tink all d looted found could b recovered??..... if yes, pls how?

....if my theory is truth why can't all ₦airalander stick to it and charge the government and given her the full support for it's implimentation to save our nation, why? or is politics meant for looters?
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by biazarre(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....if my theory is truth why can't all ₦airalander stick to it and charge the government and given her the full support for it's implimentation to save our nation, why? or is politics meant for looters?
pls b specific..... I asked a direct questn, all I'm expecting is a direct answer.... stop derailing from d main issue here....
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2016
ZZ22:
[s]Mr op you think like Buhari or maybe buhari is 1% better than you...[/s] Looted fund indeed starting with who? Amaechi? OBJ? Tinubu? Fashola?
....interesting! Buhari atleast start from somebody, if he stopped, someone will come and start fom buhari, tinubu, amaechi, fashola and obj
... why ₦airalander not be advocate of war against corruption?
you can be a martin lutter king of nigeria, aint you?
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
biazarre:
[s]op......hmmmmm I love u because u ar CRAZY!!!..... love ur concepts, love d way u present n ur language n caption ar great.....hmmmmmm ur da best!!!.....[/s] buh do u tink ur theory could really work if put into practise? this is politics... n politics in naija today is nt as mature as dat of developed countries.... my point is.....… do u tink all d looted found could b recovered??..... if yes, pls how?

....yes it can be recovered, when will let the looters known that they don't have our support in this nation and ₦airalanders stopped given them support as you do!
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by biazarre(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....yes it can be recovered, when will let the looters known that they don't have our support in this nation and ₦airalanders stopped given them support as you do!
u ar funny!!!!.... sorry, is dis ur attack against nairalanders or against Naija as a nation??
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by chiefobdk(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
.....can ₦airalanders change for once? instead of engange on consructive critics and counter views to your opinion they resulted in insulted you and you family, they never ralise that insult is a sign of weakness and cowardness! they can't face the truth and reality, their main aim is not how to put forwards a genuine idea on how to make their nation great, but how to pull her down, challenge any other idea with counter views instead of play the "card of known all " with dead theories, that unapplicable western education (dead theory) put on their head in school and higher institutions!
I've challege you several times on this platform but no one dare to face me with any tangible counter views to pull me on the wall! you were cowards!

[b]1. ....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

2. ...2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!

3. ....OIL AND LFR
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!

How do u expect one to engage u when it's obvious to everyone except you dat you 're daft....

dude stop disgracing your family....

when I thought I 've seen it all. this op prove I 've not seen anything at all...

typical mindset of a change agent...

1 Like

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
biazarre:
u ar funny!!!!.... sorry, is dis ur attack against nairalanders or against Naija as a nation??
...haa! to the nation at large but ₦airalander in particular because ₦airalander is the mouth of the nation(loudspeaker) to the world!
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

How do u expect one to engage u when [s]it's obvious to everyone except you dat you 're daft....[/s]

when I thought I 've seen it all. this op prove I 've not seen anything at all...

typical mindset of a change agent...

...do you no how Iam to my family.......no offensive langage!

....this is world do you expect to see everything?
your view to the theory pls!

1 Like

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
This poster is interesting and I understand what he is doing. He is trying to expose to us how stupid Buhari's ideas are. He is playing out for us to see what's going on in the President's uneducated mind. The funniest part is the LFR(looted fund reserve).
To think this is what plays out in Buhari's mind means our economy is in trouble and we might actually be heading for a Zimbabwe situation where there might be scarcity of bread in supermarkets because no forex to import wheat.
Very soon all the smart politicians would seek resignation as Buhari's archaic ideas would have frustrated them.

2 Likes

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by peacengine(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
So we should be happy our currency is worthless grin
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by drss(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

3. ....OIL AND LFR

have u taken ur medicine today

1 Like

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
PapaBrowne:
This poster is interesting and I understand what he is doing. He is trying to expose to us how stupid Buhari's ideas are. He is playing out for us to see what's going on in the President's uneducated mind. The funniest part is the LFR(looted fund reserve).
To think this is what plays out in Buhari's mind means our economy is in trouble and we might actually be heading for a Zimbabwe situation where there might be scarcity of bread in supermarkets because no forex to import wheat.
Very soon all the smart politicians would seek resignation as Buhari's archaic ideas would have frustrated them.

.....All the developped coutries who help nigeria didn't have (LFR) why is it that you people don't like to talk about (LFR)? wereas you know when we have LFR our economics problem is solved!
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=drss post=43086512]have u taken ur medicine today[/quote]
no offensive language!
....why all of you were running away from LFR? are you implicated?

1 Like

Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
peacengine:
So we should be happy our currency is worthless grin
yah! because we have LFR(looted fund reserve) which other countries didn't have!
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by peacengine(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

yah! because we have LFR(looted fund reserve) which other countries didn't have!

Hahahahahahaha dude, is that what Buhari told you?
Re: ₦airalanders Were Cowards! by oyinkinola: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
peacengine:

Hahahahahahaha dude, is that what Buhari told you?
yes, with you and all Nigerian to stand against the looters support this government on the war against the corruption and be advocate untill LFR refunded and injected into the economy!

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Is A Parasite In Osun / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Board Chairmen, Others / Where Is The $2.3bn Fund U.S Remitted To Buhari To Help Fight Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.