Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False (545 Views)

A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / World Largest Joystick From This Country .. True Or False ? ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False by Sunnypar(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Failure is not when your girlfriend leaves you,it's only when you leave her a virgin.

•Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not responsible for both!

•The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female. And you always wondered why the sea tasted salty?

•Why is it that a girl looks down when you say I love you? To see if you really mean it!

•Why is sex similar to shaving? Well, because no matter how well you do it today, tomorrow you have to do it again.

•Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex with their husbands for weeks and then they want to kill the woman who does.

•Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife: Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.

•The stock markets now are like an old man's dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting screwed!

•This week is Breast Awareness Week.Men, Spread this slogan ....... "We stare because we care!"

•The saddest part of a man's body is his balls. The Lord Almighty sentenced them to "Hang Till Death!"

•A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I thought it was you, until he started the second time
Re: True Or False by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Very true like tuwo in rice form

1 Like

Re: True Or False by grad2012(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Lols funny true

1 Like

Re: True Or False by gabinogem(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Truly funny.

(1) (Reply)

The One Most Craziest Thing I Have Ever Done In Life / If You Were The Umpire , Who Would Say Won The Race (photo) / 2017 Population Census, Guess What Nigeria Population Would Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.