Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? (532 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ladies what would you do if its your boyfriend, fiance or husband?

Guys what would you do if it's your girlfriend,fiancee or wife?

Note that you live alone with them and they don't have any siblings.lol

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? by darkenkach(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
What if the man is her dad or her brother?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? by grad2012(f): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
They are laughing rit, wud like to go in and see what's happening before any action.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? by Marlvin(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmm, Will wait for 'em et the sitting room, with a glass of wine, sipping gently, the dude will sure go home unclad, will strip everything he's putting on, after that I will settle with the wife in My own way.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen , What Would You Do? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
darkenkach:
What if the man is her dad or her brother?

No be self contained oh! Why must they be in the room? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Can I Qualify A Woman As Handsome? / How To Get Rid Of Homosexuality / Wat Dose She Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.