Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (4277 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
As a lady,what do you have to say about this..

a feminist said it's slavery because both the lady and the guy work and get stressed ,,so he should be able to take care of himself as she takes care of herself..

ladies ,,can you do this for your husby after being stressed in
your work place,,

guys can you allow your wives do this or compel her to be doing this for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Blackhawk01: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
LOL cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
As a lady,what do you have to say about this..

a feminist said it's slavery because both the lady and the guy work and get stressed ,,so he should be able to take care of himself as she takes care of herself..

ladies ,,can you do this for your husby after being stressed in
your work place,,

guys can you allow your wives do this or compel her to be doing this for you.
Don't imitate oyibo in everything oh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:

Don't imitate oyibo in everything oh
lol,,far from that jor grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
LOL cheesy grin grin
lol,,can you do that grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by GraveMan(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
I Cant Do Such To My Wife She Aint A Slave.? Thou I Really Wish She Be Her Own Boss, Where She Can Get Home At Anytime She Wishes

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by KushyKush: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bitches treat their husband bad all in the name of feminism and come back online shedding crocodile tears because another woman snatched their husband.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Check am. . . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by AlexCk: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol,
For her to remove my shoes and clothes keh,
Wetn do my hands nau. I can remove them myself jare

For the food ish, depends, she came back b4 me, so she'd have probably warmed it, for us to eat together nau grin (im sure she would have eaten small sef)

And if i came back b4 her, na to help warm the food nau, i may(infact will) chop small o, then when she comes, we eat together. grin
After that, we'll have 'abit fun' to ease the stress. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by DaddyKross: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Does it make sense to you, Op ?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:
Check am. . . .
lolz,,grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,
For her to remove my shoes and clothes keh,
Wetn do my hands nau. I can remove them myself jare

For the food ish, depends, she came back b4 me, so she'd have probably warmed it, for us to eat together nau grin (im sure she would have eaten small sef)

And if i came back b4 her, na to help warm the food nau, i may(infact will) chop small o, then when she comes, we eat together. grin
After that, we'll have 'abit fun' to ease the stress. grin
hahaha that's funny but sweet smiley

You are right you know wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:
Does it make sense to you, Op ?
I just asked you that wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,grin
Oya come and cook egusi soup for me grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by DaddyKross: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I just asked you that wink

I'd love to know your stand on this before chipping in my point, if it is needed that is.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by AlexCk: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha that's funny but sweet smiley

You are right you know wink

Lol,
That's the idea,

I married a partner not a slave.
Of course there are somethings she's do, without being told, same with me doing somethings without being told too tongue tongue

#Understanding is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:
Oya come and cook egusi soup for me grin
Lol.. Egusi my best soup grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol..
Egusi my best soup grin
Correct. As a good wife grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Blackhawk01: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,can you do that grin

Lol. On a very good day? Yeah. wink

When I'm tired? He'll definitely meet me snoring my head off. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Prognose: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Well, the first thing I noticed was that in the second picture both spouses are smiling. While in the first picture one of the spouses isn't smiling.

Therefore it seems the second picture is the happier option.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. On a very good day? Yeah. wink
When I'm tired? He'll definitely meet me snoring my head off. lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Modern day slavery grin

I fuss with pic one ... niqqa can find his way to the kitchen .. after all she prepared the meal and made sure there something to eat ...

Shalom
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Prognose:
Well, the first thing I noticed was that in the second picture both spouses are smiling. While in the first picture one of the spouses isn't smiling.

Therefore it seems the second picture is the happier option.

Happier ? Maybe she is unemployed in the second pic
In that case why won’t she be happy ... chilling doing fuvk all at home it’s the least she can do
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by LadyMarionette(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
God forbid! I can never do such. To be reading magazine and drinking juice with make-up on my face like a slay-queen. And when my husband comes back worn-out like that, I will now ask him to go into the kitchen to warm food for himself? I have conscience. I rather be on my knees to remove his shoe and carry his jacket on my shoulder......Op, I choose number two. My own feminism is with sense angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is all I have to say

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
This is all I have to say
Jack u no well o
No dey give this kin advice .... life is hard as it is with side chics and their wahlahi
U come they advocate .....

I will tell ur wife sad
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Kimcutie: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Jack u no well o
No dey give this kin advice .... life is hard as it is with side chics and their wahlahi
U come they advocate .....

I will tell ur wife sad
You see ehn, no be juju these girls dey take collect husband/bf from Una. Na the way dem dey take treat us. Side chicks are God sent

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
You see ehn, no be juju these girls dey take collect husband/bf from Una. Na the way dem dey take treat us. Side chicks are God sent

Eh eh eh
Who be una ... anybody collect u from my hand before sad

Lie lie not me o ... other girls grin

But I kinda get ur drift ... saw on a thread one girl said she sex for 15 mins ... I was like I see ... kontinue one side chic that will go for 1hour will come and take ur man grin u get point sha ....
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by IamSINZ(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
We'll have to find a way round it cause if she doesn't do it for me, someone else will.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Eh eh eh
Who be una ... anybody collect u from my hand before sad

Lie lie not me o ... other girls grin

But I kinda get ur drift ... saw on a thread one girl said she sex for 15 mins ... I was like I see ... kontinue one side chic that will go for 1hour will come and take ur man grin u get point sha ....
Hahahaha I'm for everybody and nobody. Nobody fit collect me from anybody. I'm nobody's but God's

And yes, all we ask for is just little care and respect. Men also need to be pampered. Don't you think? We're babies and should be treated as such

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Die In Silence / Why Do Girls Like This Thing So Much? / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.