Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

She Left Because Of My Grades - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Because Of My Grades (2459 Views)

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Because Of My Grades by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
I hope you sacked her boyfriend.

hahahha that will be something lol. but op no sack am o.
Re: She Left Because Of My Grades by JohnieWalker(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
succipowei:

hahahha that will be something lol. but op no sack am o.
Why would I sack the guy....He might be of help in my life tomorrow so sacking him would childish and ungodly

1 Like

Re: She Left Because Of My Grades by JohnieWalker(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
omarithmetics:
I really don't believe this story. Are you sure its because of your grade or your economic status? Is the guy with the 2.1 really an academic 2.1 or an economic 2.1?
academic 2.1....wasn't economic status cos I did my best as a bf
Re: She Left Because Of My Grades by omarithmetics: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

academic 2.1....wasn't economic status cos I did my best as a bf
A woman's mind is a mystery my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) / The Man Every Lady Desire To Marry. / End Time Things? Lady Goes To Public Function With Practically No_cloths_on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.