Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Again, Wenger detracting from his players' failings - your comments on the other hand have no purpose, they are just insane.

Let him try all the known tricks in the book. . . . .Arsenal will win nowt this season.
They are not READY yet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
We shall see in May. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

And I thought you were sane. undecided

All hail Sharon : a bonafide lost case.
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Let him try all the known tricks in the book. . . . .Arsenal will win nowt this season.
They are not READY yet.
have they ever been ready?
Do they even look ready?
Will they ever be ready?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2009
debosky:

We shall see in May. cool

You guys said this last season. . . .anyway, its speculative

where have you been all these while my loff shocked shocked i have been looking all over the place for you.
Bro TKB said u went to make more money to support wengay's child abuse policy.
I have warned you severally to quit the gay camp and take the man u fans club from sauron tongue tongue your heartbreaks makes u look like a 85 year old.
i don't want you to waste like that ooh!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rooney was behind him. . . . . .and ballistics prove Giggsy spinned the ball on it's valve-axis making it difficult to control. grin grin grin

United's tactics forced the elementary mistakes Arsenal made.
We always seem to do that. Gibbs fell at the Emirates. . . .Was that down to luck or the way Ronaldo spinned the ball?
Eboue had to dive. . . . . .Evra showed him his leg and quickly removed it. . . .Eboue fell for the trick and dived in anticipation.
OMG
This is some funny piece grin

Eastbay:

HNIC(or is it IICC)
Are you still here?
I went for my siesta and you're still ranting crap thru your anus.
If Fletcher,who isn't the most imposing player on the pitch is kicking out everyone,then you all must be lilliputans.
See this Reprobate!
You went for your siesta and came back and saw my posts
Am I using your PC to post or Are u the one paying for my internet connection.
I am sorry, that was a pretty daft thing to have said.
Why not relate with your scummie friends that make sense.
All you do is curse all day and post rubbish.
Thinking by abusing AW, u will make any sense, sorry, it makes u look dumb!

Eastbay:

Listening to him talk most times gives me a heaache.
Then when next you see him talking, walk out of your house and go and get laid or something .
Headaches kill and will soon kill you if u dont take time.
Eastbay:

i'd rather be a manc and have[b] warped logic [/b] than a gaynner with no logic (as most of you seem to display all the time) at all.
OMG!!!!
Eastbay:

Even if Fletcher was sent of with United 10-nil ahead on aggregate deep into stoppage time,the question remains:was it a sending off offence?Notice you haven't anwered that particular question.Just rambling aimlessly ( like your gunners around the 18 on saturday) without achieving anything.
Still,nobody has said anything about Fletcher's importance to the final,so stop jumping,no,ejaculating to conclusions,please.you still ain't said jack yet.
Bitter guy.
Unfortunately, You still don't get it after a thorough explaination.I doubt if you will ever get it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2009
@HNIC
what are u doing here if i may ask? Do this thread look gayish?. Pls don't bring failure here i take God name beg you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2009
bitter guy,
Stop being bitter.
Your posts reek of bitter feelings.Especially since you made the most noise prior to the game.
Again,nobody mentioned anything about Fletcher and the Barca game.So stop ejaculating through your mouth.
You still haven't answered if fletcher was unjustly sent off.Still going round and round in circles.I can understand why.
as for AW,it's my opinion and none of your damned business.
If i post rubbish,then you're just a nobody crying for attention.
period.
I ain't gonna reply you no more
get over your bitter feelings.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

.Especially since you made the most noise prior to the game.
I have been trying to ignore this for a while, but you keep coming up with it.
Show me my posts where i made noise prior to the game.
If you can't, please tape it shut.
i have watched the EPL for so long to know a match in the league is all about 3 points.
I said that whoever won just had 3 points and won't have any bearing on who wins.
For Christ sake, it's just August!
Eastbay:

get over your bitter feelings.
Ha ha ha
I see you from what you spit.
You get so personal and bitter at times, that I wonder
WTF?
No bitter feelings.
I have got manc buddies everywhere and laugh at their jokes about Diaby
Some even said 'He was fasting, and when he heard the call from Almunia to leave the ball, he thought it was for him to head the ball to him'. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2009
It's too early in the morning to be warring. Get some breakfast, some head and come back later.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2009
Meanwhile, when's there gonna be a new mod before the dirty mouths resume activity? grin grin French anyone?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2009
Indian sign is a term for total control over your adversary. It makes them quake in their boots whenever you are around.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2009
HNIC,
You started insulting me because i made comments about your AW.
So who's getting personal.
You're just a bitter soul.That won't change.
You don't have to go into fake detailsabout your Manc Buddies.If not,you won't be talking about the incidents of the game 3 days ago.Oh I forgot,wenger is still talking about them,so you will,by default.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

HNIC,
You started insulting me because i made comments about your AW.
So who's getting personal.
You're just a bitter soul.That won't change.
You don't have to go into fake detailsabout your Manc Buddies.If not,you won't be talking about the incidents of the game 3 days ago.Oh I forgot,wenger is still talking about them,so you will,by default.

me, Insult you for what reason.
If you like, insult AW's lineage.
Is he my father grin grin
see who's talking about which game.
I was here y'day and you, JK and TKB were still going on and on about AW and the saturday game.
We've moved on, its 3 points lost.
Nothing is won in August.
And this word, bitter, hmmmn na wa oooh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
bottomline arsenal were unfortunate on the day and if not for that and the referees mistakes

we wouldnt be having this convo, but then again shit happens in footie, you win some you loose some
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
HNIC,
I wish you'll be consistent,even with this argument of "nothing is won in august".
because if Arsenal had won,I doubt if you would have brought that line up.
you didn't insult me?
men your selectivity is worse than AW's.I don't bother about it,because to me,you're the one who's taking this whole thing personal cus u sound like AW's spokesman.
Just that i still keep seeing your reaction to the loss as coming from a bitter person.
Otherwise,You wouldn't say the rooney penalty incident was a dive.
Cus the same penalty was given to Arsenal same fixture,same stadium,same18 yard box in a game not up to 10 minutes old in 06/07.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

Just that i still keep seeing your reaction to the loss as coming from a bitter person.
Cus the same penalty was given to Arsenal same fixture,same stadium,same18 yard box in a game not up to 10 minutes old in 06/07.

May God bless you for this observation.
Adebayor and KitKat incident in 06/07. . . . . .No United fan complained about the incident when a penalty was given to Arsenal.
GAYnners moan about everything.
They are so pathetic.

jalether:

bottomline arsenal were unfortunate on the day and if not for that and the referees mistakes

we wouldnt be having this convo, but then again shit happens in footie, you win some you loose some

U blame it on LUCK. . . . . .I will blame it on Arsenal's MEDIOCRITY.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
una dey answer dem?

eternal losers!!!

Eastbay
dont mind dem Gaynners
HNIC was here a day b4 the game saying he'll see how we are going to survive on saturday with our Obertans

if he wants the post, ill take it out sharpish
the man made so much noise about the game not it hurts to eat those words

abeg free dem
twats!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
Sauron,
it's amazing how people can forget so easily.that's why I think HNiC supports IICC and not arsenal.The short-sighted,demented klutz.
I don't know how that Kuz/Ade incident is any different.or does HNIC want to tell me it's not the same.
Like I said,he's a bitter fellow.
he says he's moved on.But the way he talks shows he's still having nightmares about diaby's well-executed header.
tkb,
HNIC thinks we're dumb.
I read a few posts coming from the gay community thru my phone before the game.Now he's coing here,all self-righteous and holy.
He should take his sanctimonious ass and get out of here.
That's the problem when you think you've got it going on.Because of Everton,Celtic and Portsmouth.'
he forgot that United is a different kettle of fish.That's how we know imbeciles and their deaf and dumb analysis.
Manc buddies ko,Econet Buddie ni.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron,
it's amazing how people can forget so easily.that's why I think HNiC supports IICC and not arsenal.The short-sighted,demented klutz.

For the records, I support IICC, NOW 3sc of Ibadan.How about that?
Eastbay:

I don't know how that Kuz/Ade incident is any different.or does HNIC want to tell me it's not the same.
Like I said,he's a bitter fellow.
he says he's moved on.But the way he talks shows he's still having nightmares about diaby's well-executed header.
Only mancs will compare the two incidences
Eastbay:

Sauron,
I read a few posts coming from the gay community thru my phone before the game.
Do I represent the gay community?
You are beginning to sound like a retard.
Bring out my comments or tape it!
Eastbay:

That's the problem when you think you've got it going on.Because of Everton,Celtic and Portsmouth.'
he forgot that United is a different kettle of fish.That's how we know imbeciles and their deaf and dumb analysis.
[
Who hasn't moved on now?
Keep celebrating the victory na
Eastbay:

Manc buddies ko,Econet Buddie ni.
Was this meant to be funny?
It looks totally dumb to me
tkb417:

HNIC was here a day b4 the game saying he'll see how we are going to survive on saturday with our Obertans
Ha ha ha
I wasn't even on nairaland a day to the game!!!
Talk about others, not moi!
Tell your eastbay dude/chick to take it easy
We trade banter here and we take it in good faith.
Soon it will be another team's turn
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

HNIC,
Shrek dived and is a serial cheat. cool
he did it in 04/05 also grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
HNIC, EB

Abeg make we leave this issue. . . . i think its getting more heated.

HNIC
No Rooney didn't dive. What you would say it that that was a technical penalty.
It was a bait Almunia fell for. sticking out his legs, its inevitable he will catch Rooney
What i think u should be debating is how hard the tackle was which for me is non descript. . .a whole lot of penalties like that has been awarded
with no one raising an eye brow!!!
So quit all these noise about diving and what have you. . . .Arsenal feel to inexperience and mistake!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]HNIC, EB

HNIC
What you would say it that [b]that was a technical penalty
Ok sir. hi-tech penalty grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
After,this b@tch will say he's nottaking things personal.
I agree with everything you said,moaner-in-chief.
Just stop being bitter.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2009
to all the haters in the house MAN U have[b] beated[[/b]s] arsenal[/s] again and we are still going to beating them again cry cry cry cry cry

UNITED FOREVER EVEN IN THE GRAVE tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eastbay:

After,this b@tch will say he's nottaking things personal.
I agree with everything you said,moaner-in-chief.
Just stop being bitter.

HNIC is a sore loser. . . . .

He moans and groans every time we put em to the sword.
The match has ended almost 100 hrs ago and this guy won't let us breathe with his dud analysis.
Rooney was already falling down before he got clattered. . . . .Why didn't Almunia stay in his goal and let Rooney fall down?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

HNIC is a sore loser. . . . .

He moans and groans every time we put em to the sword.
The match has ended almost 100 hrs ago and this guy won't let us breathe with his dud analysis.
Rooney was already falling down before he got clattered. . . . .Why didn't Almunia stay in his goal and let Rooney fall down?

Gbam.
Instead of blaming that blond idiot they present for a keeper,he's calling Rooney a diver.
what more do  you expect from a Gaynner fan?
A lousy,bitter one for that matter?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2009
lets leave these gaynners alone

whts happening in our camp?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2009
Squad named for United's UCL campaign:

Van der Sar, Foster, Kuszczak, Neville, Evra, Fabio, Rafael, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Nani, Scholes, Park, Hargreaves, Gibson, Giggs, Obertan, Macheda, Owen, Berbatov, Rooney.

The UEFA ruling allows players who are born on or after January 1, 1988, to compete outside of the registered 25 if they have been eligible to play for the club for any uninterrupted period of two years. The following players have been included:

Amos, J Evans, Cathcart, Chester, Hewson, C Evans, Anderson, Gray, Welbeck, Zieler.

Gotten from one of my favorite sites.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2009
thank God for Hargo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2009
Yep, but for how long do you think he will last this time?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2009
this last treatment is supposed to be a final corrective measure hence the long layoff.

I expect him to be stable for a few years at least. If he can play for 3 years, then good for us

Hargo, Rio, VDS will boost the squad

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.