Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63644 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Crizzle!Crizzle!!Crizzle!!!
How many times did i call you
Why didnt you report to my bedroom lastnight? angry
Silly Obertan, you better dont make that mistake tonight! tongue

Hot Gunner,how does it feel to be beaten by the " useless bunch of Obertans"?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2009
Eastbay:

Hot Gunner,how does it feel to be beaten by the " useless bunch of Obertans"?
Good. . .Are you happy?
Now move over, it's Crizzle i am talking to. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2009
@Brash
Whatever am I going to do with you? embarassed
I had a date with George Clooney. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2009
Cristalz:

@Brash
Whatever am I going to do with you? embarassed
I had a date with George Clooney. grin
Oh really?
Right then give me the ring back or i will take the whole finger! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2009
Oh, I pawned the ring already, ''honey''. Added more money to what I got for it and bought the gorgeous dress I wore on my Clooney date. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2009
Cristalz:

Oh, I pawned the ring already, ''honey''. Added more money to what I got for it and bought the gorgeous dress I wore on my Clooney date. grin grin
U pawned the tiffy's? shocked angry
Dang youz heartless love. . . I am ripping your fingers off! grinAre you still suspended?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2009
Clooney gave me bodyguards. grin
No longer suspended. . .I walked. Couldn't swallow the latest shit 'he' decided to dish out.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2009
Cristalz:

Clooney gave me bodyguards. grin
No longer suspended. . .I walked. Couldn't swallow the latest shit 'he' decided to dish out.
I will have Clooney's head inside my dog's food bowl ASAP! angry cheesy
Good move there. . .I am glad you did the same, it was some similar schitzo wit me, so i was like fuc.k it! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Hey, show some respect for the great George. cheesy grin

Exactement.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Eastbay
dont be daft, my friend! grin

Utaka clearly tripped himself
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2009
RITCHBOY,
I'll pretend I didn't read that remark from you,because it was the same trip that earned Abidal a red card vs Chelsea.
And if you think it was a trip,it's too bad for you.
Fact remains that you guys moan when calls don't go your way.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2009
ritchboy:

Utaka clearly tripped himself
It's been shown over and over again
and It's so crystal clear
and even Steve'I am a Manc' Benett got kudos from all and sundry for the decision made.!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ndumart: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
Eduardo dived and won a penalty against Celtic and gunners keep quiet.
Last CL semi-final at the emirates, the ref awarded the gunners a dubious penalty and even sent fletcher off, and you guys kept quiet.
Now u are denied a contentious penalty and you are screaming blue murder.
Guess you guess now feel how celtic fans felt.

Michael Phelps could take some diving lessons from Eboue. That guy is something else.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
ndumart,
don't mind the hypocrite Gunners.
Let's assume Utaka tripped himself. What about the Adebayor goal at OT 07/08?
What about Fletcher wrongfully dismissed at the emirates?
any comments?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
Eastbay:

ndumart,
don't mind the hypocrite Gunners.
Let's assume Utaka tripped himself. What about the Adebayor goal at OT 07/08?
What about Fletcher wrongfully dismissed at the emirates?
any comments?

They are moaners. . . . . . .

Wenger can bleat in the immediate aftermath post match stuff when passions are high but now a couple of days later is when you take your players and drill into them and also focus on the next game.

I am sure other sides will be saying "thats it now, they're whining just like they always do after a bit of bad luck - lets get our own midfield to kick em a bit like Fletcher and they will implode".

Arsenal will probably lose one and draw three of the next five games because of this outburst from Arsene self-servicer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
Shaka Hislop got it right when he says he won't shed a tear for Wenger.Why?Because he's been at the wrong end of calls for Arsenal when he played against them,
Spot on.
Everybody seems to notice the controversial calls when it's United.
No one says anything when for example,Fletcher gets sent off or Adebayor volleyballs the ball into the net.Why/because despite the injustices,we still come out on top!Something Arsenal don't have the mental strength to even attempt.
Besdies,did fletcher really kick them like they claim?
I don't think so.it's just another ruse to whip up a storm.Fletcher was everywhere,yes,in fact too everywhere for their owndamn liking.
too bad that they don't have anything as combative as Fletcher with all their over-passing.That's why they won't win anything.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
Eastbay that article sums it up perfectly.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
tubabie:

Eastbay that article sums it up perfectly.
You took it from me, Y? cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2009
Who says they didn't know.
They just feel Song will rise up to claim the spot. . . . . .but we can all see how bad he does with the tackles.
he got booked in his first and was almost sent off. So its not easy!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
song?
That bushwhacker?
Isn't that the one Arsenal should calling a bully,judging by the way he hacks people left,right and centre?
if that is their idea of a holding midfielder,then they are in for it.And let no one mention Diaby as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
And to think with the way he played, they say he has improved!!
Gosh. . . . . experience is invaluable. . . , i guess he was trying to enact the Viera stunts!
But i reckon he failed woefully!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
if i were Vieira,I would retire right now if that piece of horse dung's name is even written in the same sentence as mine.
Improved?I laugh in Woloff.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2009

I know some peoples only place of relevance is on the internet

Miffed by the decision and the reason behind it angry angry angry. I miss Mukina2 already cry cry cry cry

Scumtwats I am giving you some room to breathe but I still hate you, Why did you stop the Gayyner cumfest.

Nairaland is going to be boring now. With GAYYners back to their hole.

You guys could at least have played a draw with them and keep them coming here to display GAYY stupidity
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
dayoK,
See,no be us run those gaynners.
Na dia team do am.
The world,and definitely NL is certainly a better place without them,including your fantasy,monkey-na2.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
dayokanu:

You guys could at least have played a draw with them and keep them coming here to display GAYY stupidity

We did everything possible to make Arsenal cop at least 1 point but they are useless.
Fergie even left Anderson out to make it easy for Arsenal but they still lost.
U cannot blame us for Arsenal's ineptitude. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

We did everything possible to make Arsenal cop at least 1 point but they are useless.
Fergie even left Anderson out to make it easy for Arsenal but they still lost.
U cannot blame us for Arsenal's ineptitude. grin
Especially when they were supposedly better than us.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
Tottenham's bad season starts with a routine loss to United. Modric is out and they will styruggle to contain United. United has the Indian sign over them and Villa. It is becoming permanent. United will win this league again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2009
BinghiNya
You.can.say.that.again. United.can.win.this.league.again. Liverpool.doesnt.have.the.balls. Arsenal.doesnt.have.the.heart. Only.Chelsea.rite.now.is.showing.some.intent. .and.as.usual. .they.run.flat.at.mid.season.

United.can.win.it.for.a.consecutive.4th. And.when.we.do. .the.whole.of.the.EPL.should.bow.at.Fergie's.feet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2009
Na wa o. . .my posting rights were stripped from me last night for no reason. grin Could log in, couldn't reply on any board.
Surprised to find I'm back on.

BinghiNya:

Tottenham's bad season starts with a routine loss to United. Modric is out and they will styruggle to contain United. United has[b] the Indian sign[/b] over them and Villa. It is becoming permanent. United will win this league again.

What's the Indian sign?
Can't say for certain that United will win this season. . .team hasn't been impressive so far. Right now, Chelsea look all set for it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2009
Yeah NL was misbehaving last nite.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2009
Yeah. .Chelsea.looks.like.it. .but.like.every.team. .they'll.mos.def.get.to.a.rough.patch.where.they'll.even.struggle.to.get.a.draw.againts.smaller.teams.
Every.team.has.it.every.season.
Some.at.the.beginning.of.the.season. .some.middle. .some.at.the.tail.end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.