Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63640 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2009
What's the Indian sign?
Can't say for certain that United will win this season. . .team hasn't been impressive so far. Right now, Chelsea look all set for it.
u have started again
last week you were like Arsenal were on a roll, can you remember me response?
when UTD sniff, all teams catch cold even when we arent at our best.

if UTD will beat Arsenal when struggling, then forget Chelsea, all we need to do is grind the results as they come and when we are at our best, its all over

Chelsea under scolari were on a roll of 5-0 victories while we were very poor with uninspiring 1-0 victories (dieing minutes goals)
They said we were not gonna do a 3rd. what did we do? tell me the answer

UTD will win again cool

Spurs are dead
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2009
Ma binu sah. grin

Will sit back and watch the wonders of team United unfold from now. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Cristalz:

Ma binu sah. grin

Will sit back and watch the wonders of team United unfold from now. grin
thats me crizzle wink

UTD will win again smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2009
@tubabie
Okay. . .I hope that was the sole reason.

@J-K
This dude. . .you just keep appearing and disappearing. Can't deny though that it will be interesting to watch Chelsea run into a 'rough patch'. grin Ancelotti's yet to lose.

Hey, have you guys read this?

Arse-man has become Rafa's assistant rant boi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2009
Crizz
if tackling is more anti football than diving and using fists to score (like Adebayor did against us), the Wenger shld see a shrink as fast as he can

so its negative to tackle in footie but good to dive shocked shocked

Wenger like his other faithfuls at the emrates are doofus and shld be jailed for constituing so much nuisance to footie
Hes never gonna accept defeat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2009
Arsene is just confused. In the article he said diving is ''an emotional decision'', and that players dive to ''get out of the way''. Can you imagine? So diving should be made legit because his player was caught in the act.
I mean, why didn't he come out and speak so strongly before Eduardo dived?? Why after?

Tackling is part of football.  .  .why else do they wear shin pads? Getting out of the way is different. A player can jump out of the way without flinging himself to the ground like the demons of hell have possessed him and emitting a loud cry like it hurt like crazy. And then remaining on the ground clutching whichever part of his body while groaning. So to Wenger, all of that is much better than tackling. Lovely.

He said ''people don't come to see free-kicks''. Well, people don't pay to come see lies and deception either. If he thinks Fletcher's sole purpose in the team is to make rough tackles, he must be getting dumber with age.

This is just plain silly from Wenger.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2009
Criz
Dont.mind.me.jare. . But.I'm.here.now.sha.

Wenger.is.the.biggest.hypocrite.I.know. If.the.rules.dont.favour.him. .he.cries.foul. If.it.does. .he.keeps.quiet.and.enjoys.it.

Anti-Football.for.tackling?. Anti-Football.for.trying.to.get.the.ball.from.your.opponent?. Anti-Football.for.trying.to.preserve.your.team's.lead?.
Wenger.should.be.castrated.for.that.statement.
So.what.should.Fletcher.have.done? Score.an.own.goal? Give.Arshavin.a.through.pass?
His.statement.itself.is.Anti-Football.

You.guys.remember.the.ManUtd-Arsenal.game.where.almost.half.the.Arsenal.team.was.out.to.get.Evra?. Fabregas. .Van.Persie. .Diaby. .all.kicked.Evra.cos.of.his.statement.after.we.killed.them.off.at.the.Champions.League.
Was.that.not.Anti-Football.enough.for.deluded.Wenger?.

All.I.see.is.ranting.from.a.drowning.man. Nothing.more.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2009
JK and Crizzle
if we want to start xraying all anti -footie moves by the gayyners, we'll still be here at by 9pm
can you guys remember when the arsenal mob nearly killed Ruud on the field?

can you remember when Nani was enjoying himself on the field by showing some skills and Gilberto kicked him for doing that sad
lemme remind you what tht loafer said

he said it was disrespecting to the opponents for Nani to be showboating shocked shocked shocked
he never mentioned the kick from Gilberto

so which is anti football?
the kick from Gilberto Silva or the showboating by Nani?
Arsene self-servicer shld be tested for drugs
he knows nothn. my 2 year old neph is more intelligent

twats!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2009
Showing.skills.is.'disrespectful'.to.opponents. . .hehehe
Tell.that.to.Robinho. Tell.that.Ronaldinho. So.'disrespecting'.opponents.won.Ronaldinho.the.best.player.award.a.coupla.times.ehn?.
Wenger.is.just.a.doofus!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2009
I can see it's only Arsene wenger being discussed on this 'PDP' thread.
Heard, thats what you guys are called now. . . ' PDP '
Other words for PDP include. . . . cheats,swindlers, tricksters, deceivers,manipulators etc
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Arsene Wenger is an idiot.
He wants to talk about Anti-Football.Like Arsenal have been saints all along.
Like henry never showboated or celebrated his goals like he was better than everybody else.
I said it before and will say it again.Wenger is a hypocrite.
He can decieve the Gaynners,but not us.
The more we stop listening to that sore loser,the better for us all,Gaynners inclusive because he seems to be feeding their fickle minds with so much rubbish.
Anu-ofia.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2009
HNIC:

I can see it's only Arsene wenger being discussed on this 'PDP' thread.
Heard, thats what you guys are called now. . . ' PDP '
Other words for PDP include. . . . cheats,swindlers, tricksters, deceivers,manipulators etc
PDP is gud.   .   .  .if u want to join politics , pls go join CCNP and lets see how you go survive grin
see names when den dey call us ooo shocked shocked
when Fletcher got a needless red card, they were not cheats
when Adebayor scored with his hands, no thts allowed in footie

you know what they call you
HOPELESS

you people shld go and rest
shame on gaynners.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2009
Hate.PDP.from.now.till.next.year. Call.them.watever.name. . PDP.is.still.the.ruling.party!.
You.can.only.envy. . .from.behind. .that.is.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
tkb,j-k,
you guys have time to be replying a bitter,tortured soul who ran his mouth faster than he should have,before the game.
he wants to say we played unfairly.
copying his idiotic manager,who says we didn't play fair.
Ask me which team has the appaling disciplinary record of the two.All the red cards Arsenal has piled up over the years makes him look stupid to some of us when he say Fletcher (of all people) was kicking his team about when his team has earned a reputation for doing just the same.
The damned hypocrite will say just about anything to cover up for the mental frailty of his "boys". It's getting ridiculous,actually.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
Eastbay:

Ask me which team has the appaling disciplinary record of the two.All the red cards Arsenal has piled up over the years makes him look stupid to some of us when he say Fletcher (of all people) was kicking his team about when his team has earned a reputation for doing just the same.
Did Fletcher get any booking for kicking his team around?No
Did his players get booked or sent off when they kicked people? Yes
Eastbay:

Arsene Wenger is an idiot.[/b]He wants to talk about Anti-Football.Like Arsenal have been saints all along.
[b]Wenger is a hypocrite.[/b]He can decieve the Gaynners
The more we stop listening to that sore loser,the better for us all,[b]Anu-ofia.
Dude, Did AW sleep with your girlfriend
Or he was smarter than you in school?
If you hate the guy this much, I know where he lives in North London,I can give you the address to go and take him out once and for all. grin
justkunmi:

Hate.PDP.from.now.till.next.year. Call.them.watever.name. . PDP.is.still.the.ruling.party!.
You.can.only.envy. . .from.behind. .that.is.
Yep, we hate Con-men grin
tkb417:

when Fletcher got a needless red card, they were not cheats
are you guys now saying your loss to Barca was because Fletch didn't play

tkb417:

when Adebayor scored with his hands, no thts allowed
If I start stating Manure's 'Ojoro', I would reach the next page!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
HNIC:

Did Fletcher get any booking for kicking his team around?No
Did his players get booked or sent off when they kicked people?
your point?
HNIC:

Did AW sleep with your girlfriend

Going by his ball-less gayners inept display,If indeed he sums up enough courage to even see her naked,not to talk of sleeping with her,he'll deny it.
HNIC:

Or he was smarter than you in school?
If you hate the guy this much, I know where he lives in North London,I can give you the address to go and take him out once and for all. ;

The ass-wipe can't be smarter than a lot of people judging from his antics this past week.And by th way,he isn't worth the effort trying to take him out.His comments are enough for me to hate him,but unfortunately,i can't hate the pathetic goon.Just speaking my feelings about the doofus.
HNIC:

are you guys now saying your loss to Barca was because Fletch didn't play

Now this is becoming ridiculous.Where on earth did anybody say that?
Has Wengay bitten you in your sleep and transmitted the loser-fever that's been affecting him to you?
HNIC:

If I start stating Manure's 'Ojoro', I would reach the next page!!!

Really?Pot charcoal calling kettle matchstick black grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
Eastbay:

your point?
Typical scummie!
Fletch kicked everyone around on saturday and didnt bag a card, even hacking AA23 in the box and still no card
In the same match, RVP made an identical tackle on a manc player(getting the ball then hacking the man)yet he bagged a yellow card.
AW was wondering how Fletcher got away with numerous fouls without any booking, but ha ha ha, who was the ref?
Eastbay:

your point?
Going by his ball-less gayners inept display,If indeed he sums up enough courage to even see her naked,not to talk of sleeping with her,he'll deny it.
The ass-wipe can't be smarter than a lot of people judging from his antics this past week.And by th way,he isn't worth the effort trying to take him out.His comments are enough for me to hate him,but unfortunately,i can't hate the pathetic goon.Just speaking my feelings about the doofus.
Dude, better take it easy on AW.
he doesn't even know you exist and probably doesnt care.
Berra take it easy, before you burst a blood vessel on your head becos u support 'PDP'
u no even get shares reach the yankee boys and dem no dey vex like this grin
Eastbay:

Now this is becoming ridiculous.Where on earth did anybody say that?
Has Wengay bitten you in your sleep and transmitted the loser-fever that's been affecting him to you?
Now this is where you show you are a scummie with your warped logic
TKB said Arsenal didnt complain when Fletch was sent off in the semi finals of the UCL
when was he sent off?
Was that match not over after the first half?
Fletch was sent off when manure was 4-0 ahead on goal aggregates.
How will Fletch's sending off have affected the outcome of the game?
so of course, I had to imply that he meant that the sending off affected Manure in the final was why anyone would be bitter about the sending off?
Hope you get it now!!! tongue
Eastbay:

Really?Pot charcoal calling kettle matchstick black grin
You guys have gotten more ref decisions since the EPL started compared to the remaining teams put together grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
Wenger is the biggest hypocrite in the game

See this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-303740.2112.html#msg4462028
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ndumart: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
@DK
That was a friendly tackle. It does not worth a card. Diaby deserves accolades instead.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
HNIC(or is it IICC)
Are you still here?
I went for my siesta and you're still ranting crap thru your anus.
If Fletcher,who isn't the most imposing player on the pitch is kicking out everyone,then you all must be lilliputans.
HNIC:

Dude, better take it easy on AW.
he doesn't even know you exist and probably doesnt care.
Berra take it easy, before you burst a blood vessel on your head becos u support 'PDP'
And I wish he didn't exist either.Cus he talks like an slowpoke when he's beaten.Listening to him talk most times gives me a heaache.
HNIC:

Now this is where you show you are a scummie with your warped logic
TKB said Arsenal didnt complain when Fletch was sent off in the semi finals of the UCL
when was he sent off?
Was that match not over after the first half?
Fletch was sent off when manure was 4-0 ahead on goal aggregates.
How will Fletch's sending off have affected the outcome of the game?
so of course, I had to imply that he meant that the sending off affected Manure in the final was why anyone would be bitter about the sending off?
Hope you get it now!!! :PYou guys have gotten more ref decisions since the EPL started compared to the remaining teams put together grin tongue
i'd rather be a manc and have warped logic than a gaynner with no logic (as most of you seem to display all the time) at all.
Even if Fletcher was sent of with United 10-nil ahead on aggregate deep into stoppage time,the question remains:was it a sending off offence?Notice you haven't anwered that particular question.Just rambling aimlessly ( like your gunners around the 18 on saturday) without achieving anything.
Still,nobody has said anything about Fletcher's importance to the final,so stop jumping,no,ejaculating to conclusions,please.you still ain't said jack yet.
Bitter guy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
Thats the same tactics other teams would use this season when facing the gayners. Wengay has just commited the biggest crime in football. He has shown the whole footballing world what tactics ruffles his feathers. Therefore other managers would set their stall out in the exact same way the scummies did. His nose has been fairly put of place.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
Let me tell you scumtwats a few things about the game on Saturday:

1. Tactics didn't win you the game, our mistakes did.

2. Wenger was pissed about Fletcher not getting a card, but it's nothing more than we hear from Wenger in every game.

3. If you think the 'tactics' frustrated Wenger, you must be off your rocker. Wenger has simply done his trademark move - whenever his player(s) mess up, he makes inflammatory comments afterwards and the unintelligent English press completely forget about the errors that caused the loss but only focus on Wenger's comments. He has played the media like this for years and continues to do so.

4. Listen closely to what Wenger said - he is not downbeat about his, but any manager will be frustrated to have lost.

5. We tackled just as hard if not harder than Utd on the day - any team who thinks they can be 'physical' with us should go think again - we kicked the lumps out of Evra so much in the previous game he was screaming his head off about how Arsenal players had it in for him.

6. This win for Utd tells us the following - freak incidents can and will influence the outcome of closely fought games. It doesn't tell us Utd will win the league, neither does it tell us that Arsenal are worse than Utd.

The fact remains that till we see each team play10 games, predictions are being based on too little a sample size to be of any true relevance.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

I would say a combination of tactics and mistakes won the scummies the match. Their tactics forced wengay's boyz into making those mistakes.
debosky:
debosky link=topic=294608.msg4464302#msg4464302 date=1251834067:

2. Wenger was pissed about Fletcher not getting a card, but it's nothing more than we hear from Wenger in every game.
wengay is always pissed whenever things do not go his way.
debosky:

3. If you think the 'tactics' frustrated Wenger, you must be off your rocker. Wenger has simply done his trademark move - whenever his player(s) mess up, he makes inflammatory comments afterwards and the unintelligent English press completely forget about the errors that caused the loss but only focus on Wenger's comments. He has played the media like this for years and continues to do so.
Is it  the same wenger that never sees things?  undecided undecided undecided. We all know the top managers play the media. Thats nothing new. Wengay got away with such comments while his team where winnings things however once u stop producing winning teams such comments look more like rants.
debosky:

6. This win for Utd tells us the following - freak incidents can and will influence the outcome of closely fought games. It doesn't tell us Utd will win the league, neither does it tell us that Arsenal are worse than Utd.
Absolutely. The scummies know about this just as much as other fans(nou camp 1999).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Okay

United's tactics forced those mistakes. . . . .Thunk about that?

Thanx for telling us Arsene is a moaning pillock. After overseeing 75 red cards his players have copped. . . .I think he should shut his mouth.

The English media can never forget Arsenal's ineptitude. They have belatedly realised Arsenal can no longer compete at top level in the league.
No expects much from Arsenal so it does not bother them too much whether Arsenal play well or not. Check the title odds.
Gone are the days when it used to be United n Arsenal. . . . . These days, Liverpool and Chelsea have eclipsed Arsenal.

4. Listen closely to what Wenger said - he is not downbeat about his, but any manager will be frustrated to have lost.

He is pissed but he can take solace in the fact that he was beaten by the Champions.
Apart from that, Wenger wanted a perfect start and he is very fortunate the match wasn't played few weeks ago.
Fans woulda called for his head to sign 3 good players.

5. We tackled just as hard if not harder than Utd on the day - any team who thinks they can be 'physical' with us should go think again - we kicked the lumps out of Evra so much in the previous game he was screaming his head off about how Arsenal players had it in for him.

Tackled who? Fletcher tackled every Arsenal player on the pitch.
Alan Hansen analysed everything well when he said Arsenal need a player like Fletcher.
If u have Darren Fletcher in your team, you will the title. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be afraid. . . . . .The game on saturday should tell you United won't give up the title without a FIGHT.
U ain't seen nothing yet. I can't wait to play Liverpool.
They have replaced Arsenal now as United's most hated club since they started challenging for the title.

The fact remains that till we see each team play10 games, predictions are being based on too little a sample size to be of any true relevance.

I agree but United don't look like they have stuttered. They are 4 points better off than they were last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chamotex(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
Debosky, I'm beginning to feel like you think with your Ass. . . . . . oh! You support Arsenal. Ma bad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
chamotex:

Debosky, I'm beginning to feel like you think with your Ass. . . . . . oh! You support Arsenal. Ma bad.

And you remain an unrepentant scumtwat. grin

Diaby was not under any pressure - that was a moment of madness nothing more. Anyone who thinks Utd tactics caused that must also think Utd tactics make Eboue dive. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Diaby was not under any pressure - that was a moment of madness nothing more. Anyone who thinks Utd tactics caused that must also think Utd tactics make Eboue dive. grin grin

Rooney was behind him. . . . . .and ballistics prove Giggsy spinned the ball on it's valve-axis making it difficult to control. grin grin grin

United's tactics forced the elementary mistakes Arsenal made.
We always seem to do that. Gibbs fell at the Emirates. . . .Was that down to luck or the way Ronaldo spinned the ball?
Eboue had to dive. . . . . .Evra showed him his leg and quickly removed it. . . .Eboue fell for the trick and dived in anticipation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
And I thought you were sane. undecided

All hail Sharon : a bonafide lost case.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

And I thought you were sane. undecided

All hail Sharon : a bonafide lost case.

Hahahaha. . . . .E don pain am o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
Pain me? cheesy

Nah, I just can't engage in an obviously demented line of argument.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Pain me? cheesy

Nah, I just can't engage in an obviously demented line of argument.

Demented?
The only line of argument demented was Wenger's comment that Fletcher's hard-work is worse than Eduardo's diving.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
Again, Wenger detracting from his players' failings - your comments on the other hand have no purpose, they are just insane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.