Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy (5554 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really I thought you'd have a long epistle ta throw at me grin if anythin'.
naaaah tongue kiss
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

silly u grin stop derailing!! undecided
Wait,I modified.An you started me up!!
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
uche92:
Illiterate and intelligent are not antonyms op . You should say educated
Ok, tanz. But being educated doesn't guarantee intelligence. Av seen educated illiterates
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
naaaah tongue kiss
Well good. smiley
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by ladyF(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
mchew.. like I schooled in Lagos here. angry
eeyah....you missed o. The song was the bomb back then.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
;Dsupported biko
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:

eeyah....you missed o. The song was the bomb back then.
ehen we had our own song bak in d south duurh.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by ladyF(f): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
ehen we had our own song bak in d south duurh.
really? What was it?
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wait,I modified.An you started me up!!

oops! Dint see d modified post on time.
Anyway its all good, if only he'll be willing to learn, and the op said he can't read and write,obviously he's a stark illiterate, I can't fathom how on earth are you gunna fall in love with someone that has communication issues. "Girls and money" smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Sexytemi(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Some one is finally saying my mind. In this case, it's obvious you married him cos of his money. What happens if he looses all that money or is just the stingy type and you won't even get to enjoy it. You'll be so doomed

abi oo
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

oops! Dint see d modified post on time.
Anyway its all good, if only he'll be willing to learn, and the op said he can't read and write,obviously he's a stark illiterate, I can't fathom how on earth are you gunna fall in love with someone that has communication issues. "Girls and money" smh
He's illiterate. BUT he is intelligent.
He has a big fully functional mind an the ability ta learn.
He may not be able ta read or write but he can use his words.
That an we could ditch the tutor an I could teach him grin I think we'd have a lot of fun "learnin'" tagether. wink grin
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Sunnypar(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
may01:
You know contrary to the major belief here on NL, there are lots of girls who go into relationships with men knowing that they are broke. They just don't mind.
Truth...... Take five...
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by skywalker240(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Rich!!!!! He can hire a tutor an learn ta read.

grin

So mean a rich illitrate like dis?

Amen 4 u, am happi 4 ya

Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:

He's illiterate. BUT he is intelligent.
He has a big fully functional mind an the ability ta learn.
He may not be able ta read or write but he can use his words.
That an we could ditch the tutor an I could teach him grin I think we'd have a lot of fun "learnin'" tagether. wink grin
what'a story! Just say you will tolerate him because of the money,frankly speaking it was the money that motivated you undecided hmm u must be from nigeria, because u and nigerian girls share similar perception wink
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

what'a story! Just say you will tolerate him because of the money,frankly speaking it was the money that motivated you undecided hmm u must be from nigeria, because u and nigerian girls share similar perception wink
Vic he's illiterate.
Not a criminal on the run
He didn't get his money dealing drugs
He ain't scamed or killed anyone ta get where he is.
He just can't read or write.
Come down hard on me when I'll tolerate these for money.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Masculity(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Rich!!!!! He can hire a tutor an learn ta read.

ladies and money is like bread and butter.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
skywalker240:

grin

So mean a rich illitrate like dis?

Amen 4 u, am happi 4 ya
No booboo,like this.Sexy Illiterate. cheesy

Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Masculity:

ladies and money is like bread and butter.
Hey,you need both ta live. grin
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

Please do not generalise, because that is her own opinion doesn't mean she has said the mind of all nigerian girls. Am a Nigerian and I sure wnt marry a guy i'll tolerate because of his money
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Vic he's illiterate.
Not a criminal on the run
He didn't get his money dealing drugs
He ain't scamed or killed anyone ta get where he is.
He just can't read or write.
Come down hard on me when I'll tolerate these for money.

forgive my skepticism, I just can't understand why u'll fall in love with someone that can't read,write and I presume he has communication issues too, lemme put it this way had it being he's an illiterate and he's also poor are u gunna still love him?? undecided
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Masculity(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey,you need both ta live. grin

na true sha. Lol
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Please do not generalise, because that is her own opinion doesn't mean she has said the mind of all nigerian girls. Am a Nigerian and I sure wnt marry a guy i'll tolerate because of his money

undoubtedly, u are right cool I made a mistake by generalizing. I like your point of view just stick to it no matter what,because most girls in nigeria gives us the impression that its all about the money cry
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

forgive my skepticism, I just can't understand why u'll fall in love with someone that can't read,write and I presume he has communication issues too, lemme put it this way had it being he's an illiterate and he's also poor are u gunna still love him?? undecided
Ta be honest, I just don't see it as a problem that he can't.
It's such a little issue,one easily fixed.
Always felt this way though the money did get me here. grin.
Yes,even without the money.
I told you we'd have fun learnin' grin I'd be a good teacher.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:

Ta be honest, I just don't see it as a problem that he can't.
It's such a little issue,one easily fixed.
Always felt this way though the money did get me here. grin.
Yes,even without the money.
I told you we'd have fun learnin' grin I'd be a good teacher.

seriously??, u have to be kidding grin its obvious that u just love to argue,and u can never ever buy into other people's reasoning,even though they might be right cry
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

undoubtedly, u are right cool I made a mistake by generalizing. I like your point of view just stick to it no matter what,because most girls in nigeria gives us the impression that its all about the money cry
Thanks. There are still some good ones left. All the eggs ain't spoilt yet
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

seriously??, u have to be kidding grin its obvious that u just love to argue,and u can never ever buy into other people's reasoning,even though they might be right cry
No.booboo.You got me confused for yerself.
Would you not date a woman if she couldn't read or write?
It's such a little thing.An so easily fixed.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.booboo.You got me confused for yerself.
Would you not date a woman if she couldn't read or write?
It's such a little thing.An so easily fixed.

I was expecting you to say based on love regardless of the money aspect, then we don't have to banter diz much
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

I was expecting you to say based on love regardless of the money aspect, then we don't have to banter diz much
grin you didn't answer the question.
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin you didn't answer the question.

lol grin it depends on the level of love
Hey, I wanna have dinner tongue
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by demzylahot(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:
i would go for d literate guy if he's intelligent, smart, and ambitious enough to know what he wants in life, not just some literate guy who only dream n not have plans o...
the illiterate is just a no no for me, forget about d money o, what if he goes broke, how is he going to stand up again without any form of education, or during d wedding and d mc asks d hubby to give a speech....No way o, i just can't imagine d disgrace.
intelligent ...chop knuckle
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

lol grin it depends on the level of love
Hey, I wanna have dinner tongue
So you could!!
So stop ridin' me!!....go ..have yer dinner grin
Re: Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
So you could!! So stop ridin' me!!....go ..have yer dinner grin

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning. / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.