Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29324 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Every girl grows up with this bizarre dream that one day her 'prince charming' will come and sweep her off her feet in a dashing white horse. As centuries past by, the white horse has now turned into a black limousine. However, the myth of the 'Prince Charming' remains unchanged. Dating a rich man is part of every girl's dreams.

Dating a rich man comes at a cost. While you have many benefits that you can take from a guy who has plenty of cash, you will also have to adapt yourself to his rich tastes. There are also so many rules of dating a rich man. You have to be perfect lady, you should dress well all the time, you can never have a had hair day! The list is exhausting. However, there are some undeniable bonuses of being with a man who has money and power. Your life becomes simple in so many different ways. If you are a girl who likes to shop, you will be on the top of the world. If you have a taste for luxury, there is nothing he cannot buy for you.

Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

1. Your wallet can take a vacation

When you're with a rich guy ,your own wallet can take a break from all the hard work. He will obviously not allow you to pay when he's so rich. Beside that's the gentlemanly thing to do!

2. Great tastes

Won't it be great to be with a guy who can tell the difference between Chanel and Dior. most average guys know nothing about brands but rich guys have rates that coincide with their ability to afford them.

3. Your mom will be delighted

Your family, your mom in particular will be overjoyed with your choice. That takes us back to the famous first lines from "Pride And Prejudice".It reads, 'it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of fortune must be in want of a good wife".

4. All the pampering money can buy

When your man is not short of cash, he can buy you almost anything money can buy. And rich guys usually love to pamper their ladies with gifts that are insanely expensive. New clothes, exotic vacations, name it and you've got it.

5. Your future is secured

You don't have to wait for your boyfriend to get the next promotion for him to propose. You don't need to change your job to afford a decent house together. You can marry him here and now because his future along with yours is secured.

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by aDEOetREGE: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2018
The height of delusion of the Nigerian girl

Days back, they were ranting about the use of guys. How guys have nothing to offer in a relationship. The link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4391404/guys-what-u-offer-woman

Another LADY is listing today the benefits of men.

capslocked
donstan18
Lalasticlala

Back to the matter

6. Ease of being used for ritual.
Since you girls want nothing but ready made gold sites, you’d be used as mining equipments

Yeye

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ameri9ja: 3:14am On Mar 15, 2018
What's with the white folks' pics?
U R ADDRESSING NIGERIANS!!!

*They deleted my FTC above. Well I'm still 2ndTC. I dedicate this 2ndTC to all those working patiently and tirelessly to GET RID OF THIS GUY AMBODE!!!*

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:16am On Mar 15, 2018
broke guys won't like this... lmao grin grin grin cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by greatnaija01: 3:17am On Mar 15, 2018
5 DISADVANTAGES

Though you can Travel anywhere, you would soon learn that you are not more happier with simple things

GREAT TASTES WILL SOON GET BORING

MOMs will not be happy till they know the SOURCE and they also will tell enemies and those who may become envious

MONEY EXPOSES THE HIDDEN YOU TO THE WORLD

there is no SECURITY IN MONEY... IN FACT IT MAKES YOU LESS SAFE

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by daewoorazer(m): 3:34am On Mar 15, 2018

My kobo can’t be expended on the likes of the OP and cohorts. We sabi dem from miles away.

We also know the ones worthy of every penny...
Awon omo rere bi iyan

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ameri9ja: 4:40am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
broke guys won't like this... lmao grin grin grin cool

Wrong. I'm broke and I like it.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 15, 2018
sorry op but you reason like a child..

I will not expect a grown up woman with life experiences to reason like this..
Even by this your topic already,, rich guys looking for a lady to use as a sacrifice can take advantage of you for you have just shown that you are gullible and naive..

There are no benefits of dating a rich man if the man is a beast...
maybe you prefer a man that will use you as a punching bag and treat you like trash so long you enjoy his money..

However what you should know in life is that all good and hardworking guys have the tendency of getting rich but all rich guys are not good guys...

For your own safety and peace of mine,, you as a lady should strive and be financial independent then go for a caring and hardworking guy..

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2018
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2018
I want to be rich not date a rich guy.

Capisce!!!

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
I want to be rich not date a rich guy.

Capisce!!!
yeah you will be rich..but you wanna date a poor guy when you are rich cryundecided

7 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

yeah you will be rich..but you wanna date a poor guy when you are rich cryundecided
Let him just be okay, not necessarily rich, one rich yahoo guy asking me out, I just dey run from am, he is so relentless, am beginning to think he wants to use my innocent body for ritual cheesy. I cannor come and die.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Let him just be okay, not necessarily rich, one rich yahoo guy asking me out, I just dey run from am, am beginning to think he wants to use my innocent body for ritual cheesy. I cannor come and die.
gringrin..buh yu will enjoy before the ritual cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

gringrin..buh yu will enjoy before the ritual cheesy
You no wan see my cute face again abi.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
You no wan see my cute face again abi.
looolz....

yahoo guys gfs keep intimidating the ones dating a guy with decent job. .lol

one in my hostel can't carry hair for more than 1 week..grin.

and she plans marrying the guy sef.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

Lol! Your post made me laugh. What qualities do you possess by the way?

15 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:51am On Mar 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol! Your post made me laugh. What qualities do you possess by the way?
lol...you wouldn't wanna know.grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

looolz....

yahoo guys gfs keep intimidating the ones dating a guy with decent job. .lol

one in my hostel can't carry hair for more than 1 week..grin.

and she plans marrying the guy sef.
Intimidation no be small o, the other one I know they use iphone8 now, babe dey talk marriage talk, e be like say dem go soon marry, I no fit marry yahooboy, Godforbid bad thing.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lol...you wouldn't wanna know.grin
I want to know. Believe me. smiley
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Intimidation no be small o, the other one I know they use iphone8 now, babe dey talk marriage talk, e be like say dem go soon marry, I no fit marry yahooboy, Godforbid bad thing.
loool....but you can date a Yahoo guy grinwink
I have one for you,very caring to stupo..
lol...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
I want to know. Believe me. smiley
I comment on nairaland for a living..grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

I comment on nairaland for a living..grin
Hahahaha. You've got a sense of humor. Are you a student?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Hahahaha. You've got a sense of humor. Are you a student?
yeah...
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

yeah...
Which school?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Which school?
Imo state Uni.Owerri.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
loool....but you can date a Yahoo guy grinwink I have one for you,very caring to stupo.. lol...
RTFLMAO.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Imo state Uni.Owerri.
Cool! I was in Imo State couple of days ago and it was fun.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Cool! I was in Imo State couple of days ago and it was fun.
sure..always fun.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Rich guys head dey touch though.

You never really know a man until he's into money. That's when dem true colors manifests.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Rich guys head dey touch though.

You never really know a man until he's into money. That's when dem true colors manifests.
lol,so we should keep dating the broke ones that there true colour never show...God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by donstan18: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.

63 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.