Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever (3429 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
jogojogo:

Yes PMB is simply the best and that is why God gave him to us to rescue us from the doom PDP had set before us and were not even ready to relent. If the Government of jonathan was borrowing to pay Federal workers for about six months and over twenty seven states were also owing salary of four months above when oil price was over 70$ per barrel, would they had fare or done better when oil price is gone below 30$ per barrel.

Recall Buhari gave out bail out fund to 26 state to treat the issue of states owing salaries, secondly, the Federal paying Federal workers promptly!! and yes without borrowing at just 28$ per barrel.

The major economic crises is the steady decline of naira against dollar. This is still in the face of oil price which is the major export commodity in Nigeria. What could Jonathan had done better in this case?
hey bro, just shut up! Thank you angry
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by juman(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Obviously this apc government is not a good one.

Look, obama also met terrible economic situation when he became american president but he turned things around and economy recovered.

One thing is clear, those apc people have so far proven to be clueless and incapable to rule a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by chesterlee(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Lmao...

This Op is high on Gbaramatu weed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Remii(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Liberty101:
The budget that is already corruption on itself. Only Heaven knows when that budget will be rectify maybe then Ghana might have bought Nigeria *lol*

Okay let's wait for the "second budget"

my guy don't get took carried away by the budget gaffe, it is just a proposal, and it has always being like that, it the change with anti-corruption stance that made those goons at NASS to do their job this time, the same civil servants prepared what they used to prepare but this time no Ghana Must Go or Mr Fix It to resolve issues as "Family Affairs" so its all good for the masses that they are now forced to do their job. The NASS should also give us detailed line by line of their own budget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by phemmie06(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
What score card did you for him.
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by drss(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
Make sure you understand this post before commenting.If you drop hate ,tribal and political comment that means you're exactly what you called PMB. Constructive augment is allowed wink.
have u taken ur medicine today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by plaetton: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
If you will agree with me the last time EFCC and ICPC were very active in the pursuit of their mandate was during President Yar'adua regime. Last administration hijacked EFCC whereas this administration give EFCC & co autonomy which is constitutional.This administration is not focusing on corruption alone,I believe and pray we will be alive to witness the change Nigerian are thirst for. Surely, the road to success is not smooth but we will get there.
God bless Nigeria.

This is a lie.

Yaradua emasculated the EFCC.
Yaradua's Attorney general faught publicly with the EFCC on jurisdiction.
It was during yaradua's regime that Ribadu was publicly humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Okanokan(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2016
I agree with you! But, Nigerians are dying "slow and steady" of HUNGER and even those whom are accused of putting us in the mess did not visit us with HUNGER only Pharoah did that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by DrBling(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Ferrara hia, akuya like u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by KA24DETT(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
juman:
Obviously this apc government is not a good one.

Look, obama also met terrible economic situation when he became american president but he turned things around and economy recovered.

One thing is clear, those apc people have so far proven to be clueless and incapable to rule a country.

How many years did it take Obama? Obama has to pump in billions of dollars in stimulus package more than ONCE to kick start the Economy. Check your history bro
If you are the president, what would you have done differently
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by juman(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2016
KA24DETT:

How many years did it take Obama? Obama has to pump in billions of dollars in stimulus package more than ONCE to kick start the Economy. Check your history bro
If you are the president, what would you have done differently

The president here in nigeria should also pump billions of dollars into the economy.
He should be building the much needed infrastructure across the country, that are his legacy to leave behind.

But right now the apc government is non performing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by missKiffy(f): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
ibedun:

I like Igbo people. I like to watch hateful people cook themselves up with hatred. Lady, u r blinded by your hatred.
Ode, who told you am igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by KA24DETT(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
juman:

The president here in nigeria should also pump billions of dollars into the economy.
He should be building the much needed infrastructure across the country, that are his legacy to leave behind.

But right now the apc government is non performing.

Are you serious now? Where is the billions to pump in? We are in this situation because the past admistration squandered everything and you talking about pumping in.. We need to ride this out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by juman(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2016
KA24DETT:

Are you serious now? Where is the billions to pump in? We are in this situation because the past admistration squandered everything and you talking about pumping in.. We need to ride this out

America borrowed money to sort themselves out.

The cluesless apc government should also borrow money even if its from moon or venus.
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Som pple fail to understand nd some will never ever understand this saying

Rome wasnt built in a dayday[b][/b] ..

We all no things r difficult in nigeria bt
no fit wake up one morning
Nd expect every thing turn good. ..even if it is taking too long
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm very Okay.How you okay,likewise?
sdindan:

Are you okay?

Sir,Is President Jonathan and his team the best to be in charge of this country during this period? Nigerians vote for the available option at the poll and very soon there will be sign of relief and our economic will be one of the best.

jumobi1:
It's possible but that doesn't mean he is a great Prez. Nigeria has never had a great leader. Mediocre leaders have hijack the political structures of Nigeria. I must admit Nigeria is facing tough times due to no fault of PMB. I doubt he is the best person to handle these trying times.

I wanted to give you what you deserve but when I checked your Profile I discovered you're one of the cheese ball generation. Your personal hatred for PMB has overshadow your sense of reasoning. Stop wasting your life with sport betting
naijaboy756:
Op, you are the best mu.mu Africa has ever produced. What a waste of spermatozoa? You know there are plenty sperm cells. How the others allowed you fertilize the egg is a mystery! Ops...
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm not a Fan nor supporter of APC angry rather I believe the steps been taken by the federal Govt is the right step Nigeria need at this present moment.
God Bless Nigeria.

Wailers,over to you wink

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

Ode, who told you am igbo undecided

MissKiffy,Mind your utterance. Hope it's not your bad utterance that's making your boss at work given you tough time?
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by wisov(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Buhari has his skills, presidency is not mainly about finance, its about d people. Mandela was not an economist! For ur question: buhari has put pple to handle d finance, pple who have managed in a billion dollar corporation
BekeeBuAgbara:
OP be truthful, if you're an owner of a multi billion naira company, can you employ somebody like Buhari to manage it?
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Elosky20: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
nobody has made any gud reason why we should blame buhari for our current hardship.
therefore @op was right
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by HiddenShadow: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
Make sure you understand this post before commenting.If you drop hate ,tribal and political comment that means you're exactly what you called PMB. Constructive augment is allowed wink.

And his budget is filled with criminality.
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by missKiffy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:

MissKiffy,Mind your utterance. Hope it's not your bad utterance that's making your boss at work given you tough time?
Sharap there lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

Sharap there lipsrsealed
LOL cheesy
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by alexlee50: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op why are u campaigning after election? If he is as good as u say, u don't need to do publicity, Nigerians would decide that
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by keally: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, wout burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
. Sometimes when I listen to people like you I begin to wonder if some people reason through their anus. How do you blame past leaders for your woes and at the same breadth shield Buhari from Blame? Is it that you unaware that Buhari created bulk of the current problems in 1983 when he toppled a democratically elected government. By the way,what was his reason then? Corruption. In 2016, corruption is still looming large. Nigerians are so gullible. How can someone tell you that corruption is Nigeria's problem and that it can be eradicated? I will only believe the later if I can be shown just one country that has eradicated corruption. As per the former, it's only the ignorant and self-deluded that will believe such. The basic problem of Nigeria is injustice, imbalanced and lopsided federation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. / Obasanjo At It Again: This Time Very Hilarious / IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.