Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611899 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2020
fighal:
My On-Time Delivery ranking just dropped on it’s own even when I don’t have an Active order.
Is this normal guys?
Did you cancel any order or have a late delivery issue in the last 60 days?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dominique(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Xbee007:
Nothing fishy at all, lol. An account created the day after a reknowned scammer was banned is here doing exactly what the reknowned scammer was banned for.

Trade with them at your own peril.

Kindly quote or mention the moniker before someone gets duped
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2020
sircrabo:

I do wordpress design a lot and I use Divi. How do I get its icense fro you? How much?

Check my signature

https:///he01qt
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
dominique:

Kindly quote or mention the moniker before someone gets duped
It was Superman... I think you already deleted his post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dominique(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Xbee007:

It was Superman... I think you already deleted his post.

Ok that one. He keeps coming back, we need to be on the lookout.

Whenever anybody observes or suspects any fraudulent activity here, kindly quote the post and tag me.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
dreaizy:
Pls quote me if you are a trusted seller if Fiverr reviews.
I have to sell
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija Fiverr review for sale
$5 - 2500 $10 - 4500
Contact me via NL email Let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
roland2rule:
TRADE YOUR LEGIT PAYPAL & PAYONEER with Roland2rule@Tetrawrite_Transacts;

Dm via https:///2347037376611 (I am also a freelancer on Upwork)

Fast Transaction✔ | Legit Deals✔ | Peaceful Rate grin

Rates are not stable and it flunctuates based on market price but for now, I buy;

PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss

I help with Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal if your earnings are consistent

Dm via https:///2347037376611

ESCROW SERVICE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CAN'T SEND FIRST
----------------------
Scammers, plz, fear God & Stay away from dealing with me! Na God I take beg you grin

-----------------------------
Nairalanders I have transacted successfully with recently; PLEASE REMOVE THE HYPHEN, I DID THAT TO STOP DISTURBING THOSE PEOPLE WITH MENTION ANYTHING I QUOTE THIS POST...
@Dipsonkk-y | @natedroi-d | @Goddy-s | @WordsWrite-r | Marvelous @..... | @eronrichi-e....

©List will be updated from time to time...
______

Notorious Nairalanders who have scammed me
1) Bulus Chongdah | He uses UAE paypal with email ddhallim@gmail.com - (He scammed me of $37; beware of him)

____
Thanks! smiley Thanks!! cool Thanks!!! cheesy

Available 24/7 & ready to deal

Clean pàypàl and pay0neér... grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xbee007:

Did you cancel any order or have a late delivery issue in the last 60 days?
yeah, 1 canceled order..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
fighal:
yeah, 1 canceled order..
There you have it.
It will come back to normal 60days after the order cancellation or if you get enough orders to balance it out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
sircrabo:

Use it along with the Desktop.
The App is good for responding to messages Speedily.
On your browser, install Page refresher add-on for your respective browser. Specify a particular url in your fiverr dashboard for refreshing every 3 mins. Once you turn on your system, head straight to the url you specified for refreshing and watch the script refresh the page every 3 mins.

It will help
When you say 'URL ', do you mean a particular gig link or your general profile link?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
timifaithus:

Check my signature
https:///he01qt
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
demanuel:

When you say 'URL ', do you mean a particular gig link or your general profile link?

Any Fiverr Link related to You. just make sure you are logged in and specify any link in your Fiverr dashboard for refreshing. The whole idea is to appear " Online "
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
demanuel:

Better still use your Gig ranking Page Url
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xbee007:

There you have it.
It will come back to normal 60days after the order cancellation or if you get enough orders to balance it out.
Okay bro... Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
sircrabo:

Any Fiverr Link related to You. just make sure you are logged in and specify any link in your Fiverr dashboard for refreshing. The whole idea is to appear " Online "
Noted .thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ihinmi:
Please can you help me with trustworthy exchange

PuZZyNegro
honestly bro I don't know any trusted exchanger out here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
demanuel:
honestly bro I don't know any trusted exchanger out here.

Nsonaso is a trusted exchanger. I have the others but contact him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by simplifygdr(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello,
I need two social media account manager. Your goal is to write or post daily, reply to comments, generate likes and grow the social media accounts for instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook. The pay is #3000 per month per social media type. Choose the best two you think you can do well with and earn #5000 monthly. send your interest to brucevictor590(at)gmail(dot)com stating your highest academic qualification, age, sex. state and the email submit subject as "Social Media Account Manager".

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
simplifygdr:
Hello,
I need two social media account manager. Your goal is to write or post daily, reply to comments, generate likes and grow the social media accounts for instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook. The pay is #3000 per month per social media type. Choose the best two you think you can do well with and earn #5000 monthly. send your interest to brucevictor590(at)gmail(dot)com stating your highest academic qualification, age, sex. state and the email submit subject as "Social Media Account Manager".

Thanks
Lol.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
sircrabo:

Use it along with the Desktop.
The App is good for responding to messages Speedily.
On your browser, install Page refresher add-on for your respective browser. Specify a particular url in your fiverr dashboard for refreshing every 3 mins. Once you turn on your system, head straight to the url you specified for refreshing and watch the script refresh the page every 3 mins.

It will help
Okay. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emaculate99: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Xbee007:

He is back again trying to scam other people. He comes back with different accounts and has scammed many people in this thread within this month alone.
That is crazy ... I haven't been here for a while so I don't know much about what is going on here but it seems we have to do something to his case asap.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Oh really? How much is that in dollars? Lmao
simplifygdr:
Hello,

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2020
How someone be this wicked
simplifygdr:
Hello,

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by toseman(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Anyone wants to verify a US Fiverr account here, please contact me. I do offer verification services with real human profile..
You only pay me after the verification has Benn done successfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
simplifygdr:
Hello,

Thanks

3k is small or too small self.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Fiverr USA buyer's account reviews available

https:///2348088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING /SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️_____+2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
It takes how many days to receive first payment on payoneer transfered to local bank? NB: First payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SolomonGrundy: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
It takes how many days to receive first payment on payoneer transfered to local bank? NB: First payment
Just put ur mind for two days, weekends aside.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:

Available 24/7 & ready to deal

Clean pàypàl and pay0neér... grin

About to transact with Roland2rule

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.