Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1616158 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joevics(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fiverr reviews available. Naija plain Username account. - $5 - 2,500, $10 - 4500
$20 Fiverr fund, for making purchases on Fiverr or for review available. $20 - 7,000

Contact me on Whatsapp - 080-92-92.2eight6.62
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Joevics:
Fiverr reviews available. Naija plain Username account. - $5 - 2,500, $10 - 4500
$20 Fiverr fund, for making purchases on Fiverr or for review available. $20 - 7,000

Contact me on Whatsapp - 080-92-92.2eight6.62
your number no go
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
1000 pages and counting...

Hmmm

Oga @Beatzone I want to sincerely thank you for creating this thread (one of the most powerful, life changing threads on nairaland)
I joined this thread when it was on pages 300 + (around late 2016/early 2017). I may not have made so much like others on fiverr but this thread is the bedrock of my journey to earning on fiverr, and even earning online.

Thank you so much sir.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2020
I am just tired of this Fiverr of a thing. Before this pandemic got serious my gigs impressions were amazing. Out of the blues the analytics went on a hiatus and what I am seeing after it came back on is not impressive at all. From over 8k+ impressions to a mere 300.

Please how are most of us still having good impressions doing it? Are you marketing your gigs on social media channels? If yes, how are you doing it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joevics(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
dreaizy:

your number no go
It goes. Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joevics(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
$5 Fiverr Review Available. Naija plain Username account. - 2,500 each.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
FrancisAdl:

You can start with any amount really, the running cost i quoted is for 1million plus monthly income. Majority of it would go into ads. Spending $1k to make back $4k is a better option, plus you get to keep the clients.

If you calculate the service fees Fiverr collects as a level 2 seller, it’s more than $500 monthly and you’ll have to deal with their strict rules and shitty customer service

I have been on Fiverr for Long now, Pls are the commissions or service fee higher for those in level 2? I am approaching that level and will like to know if there are Pitfalls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
timifaithus:
DIVI THEME WITH LIFETIME LICENSE KEY NOW AVAILABLE
I do wordpress design a lot and I use Divi. How do I get its icense fro you? How much?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:
I am just tired of this Fiverr of a thing. Before this pandemic got serious my gigs impressions were amazing. Out of the blues the analytics went on a hiatus and what I am seeing after it came back on is not impressive at all. From over 8k+ impressions to a mere 300.

Please how are most of us still having good impressions doing it? Are you marketing your gigs on social media channels? If yes, how are you doing it?

You have to stay Online reasonably. Even when you are not doing anything, put on your system and Internet connectin. install Page refresher Add-on for firefox or Google Chrome and have them refresh your page at intervals, especialy at night.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2020
sircrabo:

You have to stay Online reasonably. Even when you are not doing anything, put on your system and Internet connectin. install Page refresher Add-on for firefox or Google Chrome and have them refresh your page at intervals, especialy at night.

Baba I have been staying online reasonably and unreasonably. In fact, I bet that no one here has been online more than me. Fiverr can just be irritating most times.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

Baba I have been staying online reasonably and unreasonably. In fact, I bet that no one here has been online more than me. Fiverr can just be irritating most times.
And check whether your gigs are actually visible in searches. A gig can be active yet not visible in searches.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

Lol. Fiverr is getting more competitive By the day. If I may ask, what skill do you offer on Fiverr? Also, do you refresh your page at intervals or use page refreshing script/add-ons? You have to be visible online I mean on desktop and not mobile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xbee007:

And check whether your gigs are actually visible in searches. A gig can be active yet not visible in searches.

What if they are not on the search pages?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
sircrabo:

Lol. Fiverr is getting more competitive By the day. If I may ask, what skill do you offer on Fiverr? Also, do you refresh your page at intervals or use page refreshing script/add-ons? You have to be visible online I mean on desktop and not mobile

I offer writing services and what difference does it make staying online on desktop and mobile?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

What if they are not on the search pages?
You won't get orders from new buyers.

Use the link below to check your gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

I offer writing services and what difference does it make staying online on desktop and mobile?

The bots know the device you are logged in with. They know almost everyone Has their mobile app on their phone, but very few are in front of their systems ready to take up a task. Desktop online presence tells more from what i've discovered
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xbee007:

You won't get orders from new buyers.

Use the link below to check your gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

Thanks. My Gigs are on the search pages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
sircrabo:

The bots know the device you are logged in with. They know almost everyone Has their mobile app on their phone, but very few are in front of their systems ready to take up a task. Desktop online presence tells more from what i've discovered

For real? They should then do away with the mobile apps since it holds no relevance in gig ranking
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
sircrabo:

I have been on Fiverr for Long now, Pls are the commissions or service fee higher for those in level 2? I am approaching that level and will like to know if there are Pitfalls

The service fee is the same on all levels
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

For real? They should then do away with the mobile apps since it holds no relevance in gig ranking

Use it along with the Desktop.
The App is good for responding to messages Speedily.
On your browser, install Page refresher add-on for your respective browser. Specify a particular url in your fiverr dashboard for refreshing every 3 mins. Once you turn on your system, head straight to the url you specified for refreshing and watch the script refresh the page every 3 mins.

It will help

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demigod9: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xbee007:

Yes I noticed this. Because sometimes even when I narrow the search criteria to just a few results, some of my gigs doesn't still show up, what can cause this and how do I solve it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
demigod9:

Yes I noticed this. Because sometimes even when I narrow the search criteria to just a few results, some of my gigs doesn't still show up, what can cause this and how do I solve it.
If you follow the link I posted to check your gig and discovered that it is "active but needs further review from customer service" to appear in searches, then you contact CS.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

Makes no difference in all honesty. As long as your profile is shown as being 'online.'

The drop in impressions is a 'general' thing. You see, Fiverr has introduced too many filters like search by country, which means buyers can right away filter your gig out of the list of results.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
sircrabo:

I do wordpress design a lot and I use Divi. How do I get its icense fro you? How much?

Don't hesitate to reach me.

https:///he01qt
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Review available from USA account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
FLwriter:

Thanks. My Gigs are on the search pages
It's a general problem I think. They just brought back the gig rankings.

Just try and stay online, be it phone or laptop.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2020
demanuel:
It's a general problem I think. They just brought back the gig rankings.

Just try and stay online, be it phone or laptop.

It's a general thing. Mine was around that same 300.

With buyer's request, the impression is going up.

Conversion shows 0.0% but I have active orders.

The stats shouldn't be a problem yet. The truth is that the competition on Fiverr is becoming too stiff. Most gigs are becoming saturated.

My advice to those still earning something is to save your money and invest it in other offline business. Even if it entails having people look after the business for you.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emaculate99: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Xbee007:

Emaculate99, sorry to open an old wound. Did Soussa, alias Canifa, Jagaban, Essien02, Ample02 etc. ever paid you that money he scammed you of?
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/4391#62485235

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/4392#62492353

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/4397#62513293

Cc. Tabbaz, Dominique, Ibraheem009

Yes, I was scammed by him

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

It's a general thing. Mine was around that same 300.

With buyer's request, the impression is going up.

Conversion shows 0.0% but I have active orders.

The stats shouldn't be a problem yet. The truth is that the competition on Fiverr is becoming too stiff. Most gigs are becoming saturated.

My advice to those still earning something is to save your money and invest it in other offline business. Even if it entails having people look after the business for you.
Hmmm... I have never being lucky with buyer request. Even after applying your method, still I have never gotten lucky with it.

Competition became too much when this corona started, and people were losing their jobs.

Thank God for repeat buyers!

I pray they don't contract the virus oo lol let me not lose clients.

Ideally, investing your money elsewhere should be the thing, be it online or offline, because aside the platform being saturated, you might also have problem with your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2020
emaculate99:

Yes, I was scammed by him
He is back again trying to scam other people. He comes back with different accounts and has scammed many people in this thread within this month alone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
My On-Time Delivery ranking just dropped on it’s own even when I don’t have an Active order.
Is this normal guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.