Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610845 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Subtlelad:

About to transact with Roland2rule

I got it. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Nerdnextdoor:
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2020
I do not have Int'l Passport nor Driver's License, can I use NIN Slip for Payoneer verification?
I will appreciate your responses, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:
I do not have Int'l Passport nor Driver's License, can I use NIN Slip for Payoneer verification?

Never. Don't waste your energy and time.

Payoneer will demand for a clean and clear ID;

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

DRIVER'S LICENSE

VOTERS CARD

These are your best and fast means with Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Get a FREE guide on achieving your best dreams on Fiverr within a very short time.

Don't waste your time trying on your own to figure it out.

Mentors are the secret to success. Follow them faithfully and shorten your journey to success.

DM me via my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

Never. Don't waste your energy and time.

Payoneer will demand for a clean and clear ID;

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

DRIVER'S LICENSE

VOTERS CARD

These are your best and fast means with Payoneer.

Hmmm, I don't have any of these, and I can't withdraw my funds without verifying?

I don't know if INEC is still processing voter's card.

Do they accept temporary voter's card?

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
roland2rule:

I got it. Thanks.

Roland2rule was amazing, swift and reliable. He was patient with me and guided me throughout the entire process.

Highly recommended. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020

♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Rise and shine!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:
I used my own NIN slip too, and I've been verified. I've even withdrawn from the acct.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2020
Femolacaster:

I used my own NIN slip too, and I've been verified. I've even withdrawn from the acct.

Serious? When was that Sir? I uploaded mine, they bounced it.

How did you do it? Cos I am beginning to get worried.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Subtlelad:

Roland2rule was amazing, swift and reliable. He was patient with me and guided me throughout the entire process.

Highly recommended. Thanks bro

Thanks Boss. I look forward to more
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
roland2rule:

Thanks Boss. I look forward to more

Nice deal on Friday

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexxyrule(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bring all your payoneer, skill and PayPal at a very good rate. Pleasee contact me at signature

Also I can buy from payoneer with no make a payment option
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

I did February this year

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 435/$

●♧●♧●♧●
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
USA RDP AVAILABLE FOR ONE YEAR.

WITH THIS YOU CAN STAY ONLINE 24/7 ON FIVERR

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME NOW

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello fellow freelancers, please who know what to do or tip on how to get gig back to first 3 page. Actually I was between this page before but over few weeks now, this stupid Fiverr algorithm has pushed my gig to the last page even I have to filter to see my gig, so annoying. Anybody with tip on what to do. Please help a brother. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2020
sircrabo:

The bots know the device you are logged in with. They know almost everyone Has their mobile app on their phone, but very few are in front of their systems ready to take up a task. Desktop online presence tells more from what i've discovered

Can staying online on mobile using a browser be equated to a desktop's?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2020
HOW I WAS SCAMMED BY FRAUDULENT BUYER ON FIVERR.
In summary--- I saw a request on the buyers request page, in which a buyer said he was looking for someone to extract mails from a website. I quickly applied, and I got the offer. I was so happy because the order was $130 and it has been long I got that kind of offer + over 140 sellers applied for the job, so I felt so lucky. long story cut short, the buyer told me that I have to get the direct email addresses of the CEO, COO and CFO of all the mails extracted, this look difficult, but I was able to get it done, after working on it for 3 days with little rest. After submitting, he pretended as if the list wasn't complete, and asked for revision, I immediately delivery the order again, with a lot of evidences that the list was completed. After that, he didn't altar any word, little did I know that he was requesting for charge back from PayPal. I was only waiting patiently for the order to get completed since it 2days+, but i was shocked when I got a message that, the order was cancelled due to disrupt made by the buyer's bank, bla..bla...bla...... I have reported him to Fiverr anyways, I even insulted them in my message thinking they are the one that cancelled it before I got to know that it was a charge back from PayPal. I am waiting for Fiverr feedback, even though I know the money is gone.....

Note:
*He gave me an excel link to fill the information to, in which he was seeing it as I was filling it.
*His account wasn't from India and the likes, but from Australia.
*He was a new buyer.
*He blocked me immediately he got the charge back.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Femolacaster:

how do I confirm if my payoneer account has been verified ? I submitted my NIN slip ... And received a message saying my application for my payoneer account has been approved . Does that mean the account has been verified ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

what was written in the email they sent after you tried verifying ?.

I did mine and got a message that my payoneer account has been approved , although I don't know if that means verified or something else
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
shady2royce:
Hello fellow freelancers, please who know what to do or tip on how to get gig back to first 3 page. Actually I was between this page before but over few weeks now, this stupid Fiverr algorithm has pushed my gig to the last page even I have to filter to see my gig, so annoying. Anybody with tip on what to do. Please help a brother. Thanks
Both the Algorithm, I think it's an intentional act to remove Nigerians from the platform. Most Nigerians are suffering the same fate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
prettytasha:
how do I confirm if my payoneer account has been verified ? I submitted my NIN slip ... And received a message saying my application for my payoneer account has been approved . Does that mean the account has been verified ?
You can continue receiving funds into your account without verification, but you can't withdraw.
They might mail you that you should complete your registration, and if not,
log into your Payoneer account, click on "MORE", in the drop-down, click on "PENDING TASK". If there is still anything to do, you'll know.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Femolacaster:

You can continue receiving funds into your account without verification, but you can't withdraw.
They might mail you that you should complete your registration, and if not,
log into your Payoneer account, click on "MORE", in the drop-down, click on "PENDING TASK". If there is still anything to do, you'll know.
well I just checked and it seems they rejected my NIN slip .. cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
roland2rule:
TRADE YOUR LEGIT PAYPAL & PAYONEER with Roland2rule@Tetrawrite_Transacts;

Dm via https:///2347037376611 (I am also a freelancer on Upwork)

Fast Transaction✔ | Legit Deals✔ | Peaceful Rate grin

Rates are not stable and it flunctuates based on market price but for now, I buy;

PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss

I help with Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal if your earnings are consistent

Dm via https:///2347037376611

ESCROW SERVICE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CAN'T SEND FIRST
----------------------
Scammers, plz, fear God & Stay away from dealing with me! Na God I take beg you grin

-----------------------------
Nairalanders I have transacted successfully with recently; PLEASE REMOVE THE HYPHEN, I DID THAT TO STOP DISTURBING THOSE PEOPLE WITH MENTION ANYTHING I QUOTE THIS POST...
@Dipsonkk-y | @natedroi-d | @Goddy-s | @WordsWrite-r | Marvelous @..... | @eronrichi-e....

©List will be updated from time to time...
______

Notorious Nairalanders who have scammed me
1) Bulus Chongdah | He uses UAE paypal with email ddhallim@gmail.com - (He scammed me of $37; beware of him)

____
Thanks! smiley Thanks!! cool Thanks!!! cheesy

Happy New Week of Credit Alerts to you wink smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2020
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 435/$

●♧●♧●♧●
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2020
prettytasha:
what was written in the email they sent after you tried verifying ?.

I did mine and got a message that my payoneer account has been approved , although I don't know if that means verified or something else

This was what I got.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maxcollins042:

Can staying online on mobile using a browser be equated to a desktop's?

Yes staying online on Mobile phone browser is also better than the Mobile App online status.

The issue is; will you be able to be refreshing the page every now and then ?

Will you be able to install page refreshers on your mobile phone browser (to handle page refreshing for you) ?
You can also choose to be refreshing your browser by yourself every 3 - 5 minutes.

Desktop online activity is still the best.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
sircrabo:

Yes staying online on Mobile phone browser is also better than the Mobile App online status.

The issue is; will you be able to be refreshing the page every now and then ?

Will you be able to install page refreshers on your mobile phone browser (to handle page refreshing for you) ?
You can also choose to be refreshing your browser by yourself every 3 - 5 minutes.

Desktop online activity is still the best.
Can you back this up with evidence? A good link will suffice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xbee007:

Can you back this up with evidence? A good link will suffice.

It's possible.

If you have 24/7 internet. You can stay online with super auto refresh or better still buy RDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.