Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610301 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Africard USD funds needed, up to $600 at this time.
Bits and smaller amounts can come in.
The rate is nice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Syrine234: 4:50am On Aug 23, 2021
samsard:
Africard USD funds needed, up to $600 at this time.
The rate is nice.
Come zero nine zero seven four three seven zero one three
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Syrine234:

Come zero nine zero seven four three seven zero one three
The number is incomplete
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Sell your Africard USD funds to me and get a much better rate for your freelance earnings, up to $600 needed at this time.
The rate is nice.
My contact is on my signature.
Use of reputable escrow is welcome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Please I have a freelancer working out something for me and I am really in dare need for milestone payment of 200$ which is already hitting deadline please who can help me make the payment either in PayPal or Payoneer...let me pay in Naira���
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ORIJIN201(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
FrancisAdl:
Fiverr reviews for sale

France Buyer account
no contact?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Sell your Africard USD funds to me and get a much better rate for your freelance earnings.
Bring what you have
The rate is nice.
My WhatsApp contact as always is on my signature.
Note: Use of reputable escrow is always welcome.
If in doubt, please ask for a quote from me to confirm you're transacting with me. The scammers here would impersonate Jesus if it was possible.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, please who knows where I can get an international passport in Kwara state?
Also, the price and ease of getting it. Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
Rate is great
Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uptimum123(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
I intend to buy a gig on fiverr, is it possible to ask someone with PayPal or a Payoneer card to help make the payment from my account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ARFON: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2021
uptimum123:
I intend to buy a gig on fiverr, is it possible to ask someone with PayPal or a Payoneer card to help make the payment from my account?
yes I can help you make payment for gigs with my PayPal account reach me on WhatsApp +1 808 4944221
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Pls I need someone who can help me pay for something using PayPal? I'll pay you the equivalence in naira, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Poopypants:
run from this account , he is a scammer .. be warned
thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cr0nus1:
Scammer don't say u were not told
thanks for the heads up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abdulahi001: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Hi, switch to seller. Click Kore and click buyer request. Respond to the buyer request that you can do. Make your gig convincing. Put video, pictures and sample off on your gig. Do more than one gig in similar area. Try to be online often. That's how to hit it.

Please I've searched and searched (I can't find kore/core) I still can't get the directions as you mentioned.
And please help me check my profile and gig for possible improvements.

https://www.fiverr.com/obatech18/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fiverr Level 1 Account Needed..

Come WhatsApp if u have for sale.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well my Fiverr account is finally temporarily disabled.

Losing thousands in potential income right now as new and old customers can't place order and message me.

I will have to wait for 2 month to get either international passport or driving license..

Guys ensure you have one or two government issue Identification (especially if you have become power seller with hundred of reviews ) documents in case Fiverr demand verification.

Though I never thought Fiverr will request of for another round of verification as I have done one in 2018.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Geofavor(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
homebase:

Losing thousands in potential income right now as new and old customers can't place order and message me.

I will have to wait for 2 month to get either international passport or driving license..

Guys ensure you have one or two government issue Identification (especially if you have become power seller with hundred of reviews ) documents in case Fiverr demand verification.

Though I never thought Fiverr will request of for another round of verification as I have done one in 2018.
Which gig are you into?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Geofavor:

Which gig are you into?

Local business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Serving local business niche. God gave an idea in the niche to create a unique gig. and boom

Geofavor:

Which gig are you into?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
homebase:

What happened to the I.d you used to verify the last time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nothing happen ti it . The verification is automated and their system is rejecting it.

The verification must be completed on mobile phone.

After taking the picture of the ID , selfie, and uploading it.

If the disable notification banner is still showing as in my case, then it mean the verification is not successful

Besto:

What happened to the I.d you used to verify the last time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
homebase:

Local business

Boss can you please train me on this niche?
I will appreciate if you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.