Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608730 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Geofavor(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
homebase:
Serving local business niche. God gave an idea in the niche to create a unique gig. and boom

Thanks. What do you serve them?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning everyone,
If I usually login into my Nigeria Fiverr account with a VPN using let's say UK IP address, will that pose any problem?
The network in my current area is very poor, and using a VPN helps boost the speed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Does $5 reviews produce the same gig ranking boost as let's say $20 reviews?
I asked because I to buy a few $5 reviews for one of my gig which has it's basic package priced at $20.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
richie10k:
I asked because I to buy a few $5 reviews for one of my gig which has it's basic package priced at $20.

You just dey waste funds oooo.
$5 does nothing again.

Fiverr don wise.

If your gig is newly created.

Add Faq to It. It will rank as rising talent badge on first page.

This I have studied and applied.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rossoneri01: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
FrancisAdl:
Fiverr reviews for sale

France Buyer account

I would like to buy review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VenOmswiftTM(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2021
homebase:

Local business

Chief. If you can drop a course or guide on this, I'll be willing to pay for it. I know the niche, but need a mentor.

Again, I'll be more than willing to pay for the knowledge. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paddyDIGITAL(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
We can help you withdraw your online activity earnings with PayPal account at a juicy rate.

Contact Us At:
https://paddydigital.com

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Africard funds needed. Fiverr PayPal withdrawal can also come in at an extraordinary rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whizzo234(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
We're looking for smart and fast content rewriters to join our team and deliver lots of quality content on a regular basis.

We pay handsomely but this is a FULL-TIME job that requires a certain number of hours per day and per week.

To make things easier, we give specific instructions on each task. But you need to be dedicated/committed, proactive, fast, self-motivated, and versatile (this is VERY important - you must be quick to adapt to different jobs, different topics, different readers, and also learn to use different tools).

If you're available and interested in 20-60k words per week, message me on WhatsApp with...
a) your writing or rewriting experience, and
b) your samples

Please DO NOT message without those two. (I cannot deal with mediocrity - please save both of our precious times if you're not accustomed to paying extra attention to details and adhering to instructions (while applying your intuition). We're happy to train you on the content framework and tools we useā€”but if your writing, English, or research skills aren't up to par already, please don't bother.)

Thank you - 0902 942 3733

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TIMSE: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Yes, same applied to me.
I had my first fiverr account in 2017
Blocked earlier this year 2021 with issue of multiple account on IP
But now, I am more geared to get back on.
So I will like to get more details about the rules; pros and cons

A single account ?? And they blocked your account for that

Ok,I agree with you on the witch-hunt thingy. A I may be because Fiverr wasnt as liberal and open-minded as they are today.

So, give another shot. Let's dominate that place and make more dollars together!

Cheers to our success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Africard funds still needed. Fiverr PayPal withdrawal can also come in at a really sweet rate.
You can bring in your clean TransferWise funds too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fheelzz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you do fiverr reviews please p. m
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fiverr sent me a notification about a new feature they added to their platform and the feature was tag SUBSCRIPTION.

Please has anyone opted for it before.
Please how does it work.
Does it look like PROMOTE GIG
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374.

Ask around, I overlegit.
Still available. I am just a message away.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg those wey dey kill am for Fiverr how una take dey do am o?

I don do everything wey person suppose do for that platform I no dey see progress cry cry cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Are you in need of PayPal account to receive your freelance services' or sales' payments? We are at your service.
Contact Us At: https://paddydigital.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maxcollins042:

I don do everything wey person suppose do for that platform I no dey see progress cry cry cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maxcollins042:

this is funny and serious at d same time.
Anyways, me never hammer for there, still learning OK but I don collect a few hundred dollars from there, but am still learning to join those Oga them wey dey chop thousands per month for there.

Which niche are u?
Have u tried buying reviews?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello Sellers,

How do you run US accounts safely without getting banned? I'm trying to open an account for my junior bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hakym619(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
queendoreez:
Its not easy to make money on fiverr. I don't know but my gigs has been on there for over 5months with no single order.
Following tho...

Have you now started making money ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
FrancisAdl:
Hello Sellers,

How do you run US accounts safely without getting banned? I'm trying to open an account for my junior bro

You run it normal..Fiverr does not ban accts again maybe except you misbehave and a client reports you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Besto:

You run it normal..Fiverr does not ban accts again maybe except you misbehave and a client reports you.

Even without VPN

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2021
FrancisAdl:

Even without VPN

ya

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
FrancisAdl:
Hello Sellers,

Please stay away from that but if you must then I suggest you use RDP not VPN.

One thing with Fiverr is this, you can start those false location thing with vpn and they will keep you quiet but will eventually come for you when you get to certain level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
richie10k:

Yes it does but you need to understand how fiverr algorithm works.

If you get 1000 impressions then 100 clicks on your profile and 10 persons out of the 100 clicks orders from you it means you getting 10% conversion rate. You will rank higher thank who gets 3000 impressions, 300 clicks and 10 orders.

Fiverr also track where your clicks are coming from, let's say you advertised your gig on your website or Facebook, once clicks come from there, they are able to tell and will rank you normally.

If you copy you link and give someone to buy from you, the person clicks it and lands directly on your profile..... If you like buy $500 gig it won't help you rank. Fiverr knows the trick better than you so next time you want to do a review of $5 just be sure you know the page number your gig is located then tell the person to browse a few other gigs related to the Services you offer before heading to the page to pick your gig.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
FrancisAdl:
Fiverr reviews for sale

France Buyer account

Your WhatsApp details let's work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
shady2royce:

OK. Thank you for this

Don't take his words for that. I will tell you why.

Fiverr shuffles some on their policies they want to be strict on from time to time. You may start now and have your way, in 2 years time when you must have gotten to a much higher level, they will take a closer look at your profile and will ban you. I suggest you keep it clean from onset or regret your actions when you must have built a customer base.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.