Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610471 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:

Did you do them yourself or you bought from someone?

Are your impressions increasing or decreasing?
I bought it from someone....
My impression was increasing earlier but it later start decreasing....
As at earlier I had only 2 clicks but now no clicks at all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:

The account is deranked. Set up another account and do professional reviews yourself
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:

The account is deranked. Set up another account and do professional reviews yourself
Pls can we talk on WhatsApp??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:
Pls can we talk on WhatsApp??

Why not?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:

fiverr algorithm now detects fake review...

The account has bn deranked as someone said...

Just set up another one already
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
1x2x3:

Yes it does but you need to understand how fiverr algorithm works.

If you get 1000 impressions then 100 clicks on your profile and 10 persons out of the 100 clicks orders from you it means you getting 10% conversion rate. You will rank higher thank who gets 3000 impressions, 300 clicks and 10 orders.

Fiverr also track where your clicks are coming from, let's say you advertised your gig on your website or Facebook, once clicks come from there, they are able to tell and will rank you normally.

If you copy you link and give someone to buy from you, the person clicks it and lands directly on your profile..... If you like buy $500 gig it won't help you rank. Fiverr knows the trick better than you so next time you want to do a review of $5 just be sure you know the page number your gig is located then tell the person to browse a few other gigs related to the Services you offer before heading to the page to pick your gig.
can i dm boss?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:

Why not?

I have sent u a message through ur email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheMainMan:
can i dm boss?

See my signature for my contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
1x2x3:

See my signature for my contact details
okay boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2021
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS

We are creating Verified Payoneer accounts both single and bulk orders are accepted.

Two packages include

1. Special Name application: N35,000 only ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer, if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
2. Any name Application.: N25,000 only. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

YOU START USING YOUR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPROVAL IS CONFIRMED

Reach us on whatsapp: +234*706*457*1275
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
No buyer request available for me ever since I created my account and my gigs, why?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2021
richie10k:
No buyer request available for me ever since I created my account and my gigs, why?
I guess that's business name niche

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmychib: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning everyone. I have a level 2 Fiverr account that is deranked, is there anything I can do to rank it again please. It's over a year and no improvement. Please I need help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
Fiverr reviews with discount available from a level 2 Nigeria seller account.

Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
emmychib:
Good morning everyone. I have a level 2 Fiverr account that is deranked, is there anything I can do to rank it again please. It's over a year and no improvement. Please I need help
The time you wasted on reviving a deranked account, you would have even made more money. However I can help you rank your deranked account if you have 50k
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
donbrowser:

I guess that's business name niche
could u explain better?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
richie10k:
could u explain better?
What service do you offer on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
donbrowser:

What service do you offer on fiverr
motion design and video editing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shegazy50(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2021
timifaithus:
Features a total of 100+ CV Resume templates in Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and PDF layouts for an overall value of $500

This template is made for you to make your CV looks professional and modern. It fits for a job seeker, employee, businessman, graphic designer, professional artist, business coach, designer, developer, social media manager, programmer, and much more. This template support Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Illustrator.

FEATURES:

Modern and minimalist CV resume
100+ unique CV designs
All graphics resizable and editable
Easily edit EVERY SINGLE WORD and Colors
Easy to add or remove section as you need
Used FREE Font
Support for Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, PDF, and Microsoft Word.
A4 Size (21cm x 29,7cm)
Picture Placeholder
LIST OF MAIN FILES:

57 Indesign files with .indd and .idml format
46 Adobe Illustrator files with .ai and .eps format
103 PDF format
103 Microsoft Word format
Help Documentation.pdf

If you're interested. Contact me on telegram: Timifaithus

The price is 2000

Drop your number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
$3000 needed today, rate between N430 ~ N450/$..

Fast Payment

I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
shegazy50:

Drop your number

WhatsApp

0 8 0 9 4 7 5 5 8 2 7
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cr0nus1: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lotti:
Who has old level 2 Fiverr account for sale?
his a scammer don't say you were not told

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Rose99:
I hope your gig is not data entry? That niche is very competitive. Here are few things you can try.

- Make sure your gig description is error free
- use great images, add samples of your previous work
- Add a video to your gig (you can create video with free software online)
- check the top rated sellers in your niche and copy some of their tags
- Don't forget to check your buyers request daily ( I know the prices their are miserable but you can get reviews from them)

Above all, be patient. Sales will come eventually.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lotti(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Cr0nus1:
his a scammer don't say you were not told

Hope you can back up this claim Mr Cr0nus1 because you will have to drop evidence of this silly accusations
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arimann: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Lotti:
Who has old level 2 Fiverr account for sale?
please avoid thus account, Scammer run with your money, don't transact with him oooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lotti(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Arimann:
please avoid thus account, Scammer run with your money, don't transact with him oooo

You and your cohorts will be apprehended soon. I won't reply you guys again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Syrine22: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello
CokeBar:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Syrine22:
Hello

Seen, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OYENIYIJK: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Hi Guys, LuckyMoney is here wink

I'm Buying:

PayPal Funds

USDT

BTC

BUSD

DOGE

And other top 10 coins! [By MC]

Hundreds of people have made a nice review about me, click the link in my signature for confirmation

You can quote me or click my signature to contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.