Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609941 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Badosqi:
nairaland mod removed the thread, guys are now on the whatsapp group
.Also looking 4 dat thread.iz dier a way I can contact u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 1:59am On Dec 10, 2016
If you are experiencing "ATTENTION REQUIRED" while trying to login or open fiverr on ur laptop (GLO USERS).. I have a solution to that.

(1) If you are using vpn, please off it first.

(2) go to whatismyip . com or whoer . net and copy ur nigerian IP.

(3) Head to "projecthoneypot . org/search_ip . php
Input ur ip and search, you will see many stuffs, hmmm...just ignore.Lol..But if you can read you will notice it is telling you the problem with ur ip.

(4) Click on the whitelist button by the left or goto "projecthoneypot . org/white_list . php

Enter your email, for the reason for white listing just choose "mistaken Listing"
In the body write anything. and lastly submit. After some time try again and the whole ATTENTION REQUIRED and CAPTCHA issue will be gone.

If it starts happening again, then repeat the process again...

If you complain of donig it again and again, then there is a more permanent solution.

BUY MTN SIM AND SUBSCRIBE AND USE IT

THANK YOU.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Clone2020:
Still withdrawing fiverr PayPal funds above $100, rate N400/$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Another trusted transaction with @Clone2020.... Guys you dont know what it means to trust someone with you money. I got absolute confindence in Clone2020...

PATRONIZE HIM TODAY AND BE AT PEACE.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Princepri:

where is your blog

Click on the Green text "BLOG" to get to the link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2016
incredibledan:
If you are experiencing "ATTENTION REQUIRED" while trying to login or open fiverr on ur laptop (GLO USERS).. I have a solution to that.

Input ur ip and search, you will see many stuffs, hmmm...just ignore.Lol..But if you can read you will notice it is telling you the problem with ur ip.

(4) Click on the whitelist button by the left or goto "projecthoneypot . org/white_list . php

Enter your email, for the reason for white listing just choose "mistaken Listing"
In the body write anything. and lastly submit. After some time try again and the whole ATTENTION REQUIRED and CAPTCHA issue will be gone.

If you complain of donig it again and again, then there is a more permanent solution.

THANK YOU.

God bless you bro. This thing has been dealing with me for a while now. Will try your method. Just hope Glo doesn't lead us to bans. Amen
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
cc Lacreamy

Where you at!

I need your 12 yelp accounts oh

You'll need to change IP and change account location to California. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Clone2020 post=51791497][/quote] cAn we discuss on whatsapp sir? I have around 170$ for sale sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Clone2020 post=51791497][/quote] can we discuss on whatsapp sir? I have around 170$ for sale sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Oga's in the house please help... I forgot my security answers, while I was trying different combinations I remembered my security I got a display that my security question is locked temporary. So please I need help from the Oga's here....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
handlernoni:

can we discuss on whatsapp sir? I have around 170$ for sale sir

Cool, hit me up on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
incredibledan:

THANK YOU.

But alot of Host share the same IP so even if you aren't doing anything to like spamming or any other activities that automatically blacklist IP, someone, somewhere will do it for you. so its an endless cycle of appeal.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by columnar: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who else is interested in making more money this recession period,email me today for a free eBook on the various opportunity of making extra income
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Or chat me up on 09076645576
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:
Pls who can help me with 2 reviews or more.. wen I get orders I will pay back immediately..Pls pls plssss. I just opened my account.
www.fiverr.com/jerome263
Thanks
I guess nobody is ready to help me...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:

Bro you are funny o...when will you start getting the order. You no need buy reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=JohnieWalker post=51800937]
Bro you are funny o...when will you start getting the order. You no need buy reviews..
Help me order one of my gig na..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=51802457][/quote] lol your profile pic thou grin grin which one be M.A - Bachelor Of Arts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello who knows any way I can send traffic to a link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
efilefun:
lol your profile pic thou grin grin which one be M.A - Bachelor Of Arts
My mistake..abeg help me order one of my gig.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:

Buy 5-star Review to start getting sales, I can sell Fiverr Review for you at a very competitive price contact me through my signature below. I wish you all the best especially in this Holiday season!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:

I replied you some days back and you haven't fully implemented what i suggested undecided

Change your Gig pics, they're too dull

Remove I have a MA in blah blah, from your Profile description. There's a place for that on your profile to add your education.

Others can chip in.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:

My mistake..abeg help me order one of my gig.
Thanks

Need review?

Hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
djlaqua91:
Hello all,
If I want to withdraw using paypal what's the best method? US Paypal Account (40% verification)? My payoneer card got mishandled by Nipost, so that's a no no for now. Is paypal worth it

No help sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
djlaqua91:

I replied you some days back and you haven't fully implemented what i suggested undecided

Change your Gig pics, they're too dull

Remove I have a MA in blah blah, from your Profile description. There's a place for that on your profile to add your education.

Others can chip in.
Thanks....I have been looking for a picture to put but haven't seen anyone yet..can u help me out..
Thank you baba

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek try google images. they're so many to pick from. free images sites like pixabay . com Google is your friend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please bosses, i want to go into product description is there any1 here that can mentor me.. I am getting offers for it so i think it is necessary for me to create a gig for it...

Any1 willing to epp a broda should mention me and i will contact him/her back.

Thank you.

Cc _ incredibledan, khassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
djlaqua91:
rjek try google images. they're so many to pick from. free images sites like pixabay . com Google is your friend
I know, my problem is that d quality of d image get to drop immediately I resize it to 550 by 370....
Am confused..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Please bosses, i want to go into product description is there any1 here that can mentor me.. I am getting offers for it so i think it is necessary for me to create a gig for it...

Any1 willing to epp a broda show message me through my siggy.

Cc _ incredibledan, khassy

You need help, we should message you....Come on...My people say "Who need something, na him he hand dey long pass" Not the other way round...

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello guys, I'm new to article writing. A buyer requested I write an article and I should link it to both aweber and one other affiliate link. what is linking in article writing? Epp me please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ottalo: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
I got $196 payoneer fund for sale if you need am contact me 08166850802 f2f deal am in Abj.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
nkhay:
cc Lacreamy

Where you at!

I need your 12 yelp accounts oh

You'll need to change IP and change account location to California. Thanks

Here I am. whatsapp me on ****. Sent you a mail sometime ago but did not get any reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.