Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612707 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:

I told him that. If he doesn't want to work on it anymore, we can mutually cancel the order. I am waiting for his response. What do I do if he doesn't respond?
Don't cancel, the review won't be removed of he is refunded. Just tell him to upgrade it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by majalong(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
It's funny how we get jittery on fiverr account verification with your phone number. I have three accounts on fiverr doing very well and I used my mtn,etisalat and airtel lines to verify them even though my fiverr accounts IP address is USA and UK.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
tolajay:
Check your Fiverr inbox.

I've replied. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi mates, i want to buy fiverr reviews for my new gig, if you have some reviews to sell from different accounts, you can qoute me here, and i will contact you ASAP. Thanks!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N340 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:

I told him that. If he doesn't want to work on it anymore, we can mutually cancel the order. I am waiting for his response. What do I do if he doesn't respond?

If he doesn't respond to the mutual cancellation? Just contact CS and emphasize on the review removal before they refund him, because if they refund him without removing the review, that is losing in two ways....

Possibly, talk to him to help you change it (explain the consequence of the negative review or he should tell you what changes you want). You only have three days before he can change the review, he won't be able to change it after that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bring all your Fiverr/iwriter/upwork Funds for instant withdrawal/payment

we go the extra mile to please! wink grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
majalong:
It's funny how we get jittery on fiverr account verification with your phone number. I have three accounts on fiverr doing very well and I used my mtn,etisalat and airtel lines to verify them even though my fiverr accounts IP address is USA and UK.

Hmm, my account is a US account, though I am not running it with a VPN anymore. But I verified with a US number. Hope they won't port me back home for consistently using naija IP on a US account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cmecproblem(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:
And that is how I woke up to a 2.0 review. cry cry

The guy didn't even bother to let me know his problem. Just went and wrote nonsense there.

I have been getting up to fourteen 5.0 reviews back to back just for this Taiwanese man to disgrace himself.

Please can I complain to Fiverr CS?
Its so annoying, In my case $200 orders will have glowing reviews, someone will order just $5 and give a bad review. Please try sort it out with the guy, he should change it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmm, does fiverr now allow buyers modify their reviews and star rating without contacting CS? Emmyk profcamsey
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Hmm, my account is a US account, though I am not running it with a VPN anymore. But I verified with a US number. Hope they won't port me back home for consistently using naija IP on a US account?
lolz una funy..............o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
richkal:
Hi mates, i want to buy fiverr reviews for my new gig, if you have some reviews to sell from different accounts, you can qoute me here, and i will contact you ASAP. Thanks!!!
I av fiverr reviews for sale contact on signature below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
bemagnify:
lolz una funy..............o
Lol, abeg talk na. I have been doing this since September last year sha. Maybe one day they will have my time and chook eye for my matter. I just pray that day don't come soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hmm, does fiverr now allow buyers modify their reviews and star rating without contacting CS? Emmyk profcamsey
Yes. In the "Having Issue with this Order", select " I have an Issue with the client's feedback ".

That's will enable the client to modify the review.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale, contact at my signature. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tunesh:

who has made transaction with her before.... is she recommended
debybeautyworld is as legit as seun being the owner of Nairaland.

I have transacted with her. I actually logged in to vouch for her.
She is certified.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
lizzycreations:
send a pm

Bro, i have sent you pm with my e-mail add (at) gmail (dot) com on fiverr reviews, waiting for your response in order to progress. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
DEGREE2466:

debybeautyworld is as legit as seun being the owner of Nairaland.

I have transacted with her. I actually logged in to vouch for her.

She is certified.
Tnx for the trust...I transact with many persons than I can recall in a day but I trust our transaction was stressfree hence this rating. Tnx alot it's an honour doing business with u. Looking forward to bigger nd better deals with u

Meanwhile I'm still buying all ur fiverr, upwork and iwriter fund @ a very attractive rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CrownStarPro(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Tnx for the trust...I transact with many persons than I can recall in a day but I trust our transaction was stressfree hence this rating. Tnx alot it's an honour doing business with u. Looking forward to bigger nd better deals with u

Meanwhile I'm still buying all ur fiverr, upwork and iwriter fund @ a very attractive rate
I just made 130$ on my fiverr account and payoneer card is still on the way.
The fund will clear up on the 30th of April, can you use PayPal to withdraw it? And how much?
Please mention me when replying as I don't have the habit of following topics on NL
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoluv(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2017
richkal:

pm sent
Hello which niche are you, I also need a review, like symbiosis.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale, call number at signature. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Good day guys and ladies. Please i need to know few things about long tail pro, what it is used for and all. Don't get me wrong google is my friend i know that and most people are busy but please give me a break down i just downloaded some videos to watch. I pulled an all nighter just for that i even had to check singapore1's page just to get where he dropped the link to download it for free on April, 03 2016. Please i just need a breakdown not full details so i have an idea of what i will be watching over the next few days. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2017
DISCLAIMER

Tabbaz no longer use any logo on his DP O. Scammers have adopted it. trade with care. Always verify my number

In addition, I don't use SMS or call for trade o. Only whatsapp and nairaland

Also, check my moniker very well. The spelling is T A B B A Z. No space, no comma.

A word is enough

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
CrownStarPro:

I just made 130$ on my fiverr account and payoneer card is still on the way.
The fund will clear up on the 30th of April, can you use PayPal to withdraw it? And how much?
Please mention me when replying as I don't have the habit of following topics on NL
Contact me when it's ready and I'm sure u would be glad with the rate. My number is at my signature..look down at the end of this my post u would see it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekusboy4all(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone am new to this amazing thread. I need assistance on fiverr. drop your whatsapp no so that we can communicate privately. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
And you were not deported?
majalong:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by greenchisom: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tunesh:

who has made transaction with her before.... is she recommended
Sorry I came late.. she's too legit.

100%

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bring all your Fiverr/iwriter/upwork Funds for instant withdrawal/payment

we go the extra mile to please! wink grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingxy(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Fingerprinter:

wait like serioudly if person no do any US vpn changr or phone number change hiim n9 go see work do fr fiverr? please epp o!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ariguy: 3:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello my fiverr family,hope the hustling is paying off?

Please can i make use of TEXTPLUS OR TEXTNOW usa number to verify my fiverr account?

If yes,please can you signify if you once made use it without any issue?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.