Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618837 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hope you guys are doing great. Here's April earnings so far.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
whatsapp me for fiverr and amazon review

08063 722 998
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
How does this fiverr review work
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am selling Payooneer to Etinosajay.
Who will vouch for him?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Profcamsey:
I am selling Payooneer to .
Who will vouch for him?

VERIFIED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Profcamsey:
I am selling Payooneer to Etinosajay.
Who will vouch for him?

If you send Payoneer to someone and the person does not pay you in naira, just report to Payoneer with proofs.

They will refund your money ASAP within 24hrs and suspend the person

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Etinosajay:

VERIFIED
You verified yourself. Awesome! cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Locked:

If you send Payoneer to someone and the person does not pay you in naira, just report to Payoneer with proofs.

They will refund your money ASAP within 24hrs and suspend the person
Will you tell Payoneer the person is an exchanger too? grin
It's been 3 weeks now since I sent $339 to an exchanger's account... And my Payoneer and his are still both locked; investigation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
wacomzy:
How does this fiverr review work

someone order your gig while you pay in naira. After delivering the order he will write a good review for you to boost your ranking

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Emmyk:

It's been 3 weeks now since I sent $339 to an exchanger's account... And my Payoneer and his are still both locked; investigation.
3 weeks ke? Maybe the system has changed sha. But I believe eventually, your issue would be resolved.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Emmyk:

Relax kid. Ask profcamsey.

I'm Rock of ages on Nairaland.

Profcamsey, you see why I wrote as demanded?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Etinosajay:

Relax kid. Ask profcamsey.

I'm Rock of ages on Nairaland.

Profcamsey, you see why I wrote as demanded?
Pele oo, the Rock. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Emmyk:

Pele oo, the Rock. grin

You're Welcome son.

Had a swift transaction with profcamsey yesterday.

Emmyk pls bring payoneer when you have it. Escrow service also allowed.

Contact is on my signature

Happy Easter
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Dumdum217:
EASTER FREE GIVE AWAY

Do you know the importance of adding video to your gig?
Gigs with video it said to convert much more than the ones without video.

So consider adding high quality animated video to your gig.

As Eater give away, I will be creating high quality video for your gig on any niche for just five people. All for FREE.
Note! this offer is only available for only five people. So hurry now why the offer last.

Dont bother about script I will also do it for free but if you can write your own script then better and saves me time too.

Contact me through the number on my sig

Your whatsapp not going
The number don complete?
I need this gig video for my video editing gig. Mbok.

Thanks a lot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
What happens when I fail to complete my order but I clicked on "deliver now"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2017
wacomzy:
What happens when I fail to complete my order but I clicked on "deliver now"
A heartbreaking review from the buyer awaits you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Fingerprinter:

A heartbreaking review from the buyer awaits you!
okay but would I still get d pay?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017
wacomzy:
okay but would I still get d pay?

Are you serious right now? You want to deliver an unfinished work to client and expect to get paid? Of course he will cancel and get his money back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Are you serious right now? You want to deliver an unfinished work to client and expect to get paid? Of course he will cancel and get his money back
okay that's what I want to confirm thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N340 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2017

Please don't mention me again.

You are a time waster.

Its your type that will immediately bring fuel and tyre to
lynch somebody on the road without inquiring if the person
stole or not.
you are a wicked thief and you gonna die soon, a big scamer! if you love your money stay flare off these guy!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017

You don't need to reply but you will see this.

You are a troublemaker, since you yourself couldn't state the red flags you saw.

If you are sure of yourself, state the red flags you saw about me to further proof to
people that I am not real now..

Just state 1 or 2.

Guys, you can see that this user called itiswellandwell is just a trouble maker.
ITISWELLANDWELL IS SAYING THE TRUTH YOU ARE A PRO SCAMER ,A WICKED ONE GUY YOUR TIME IS TOO NEAR I TELL YOU! EVERY ONE STAY CLEAR OFF THESE GUY, HE IS A WICKED SCAMER... HE USE THE NAME ALEX OKEKE ON FB, I KNOW THE FB ACCOUNT IS FAKE AS HIM, BUT BE WARN, NOTE EVERY THING HE WEARS IS FROM PEOPLE MONEY BEEN STOLE,YOU WILL SURELY REGRET YOUR LIFE, 99DAYS FOR THE THIEF AND 1DAY FOR THE OWNER!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017

Lol, Now I know who you are.

And I know your type.

You are just a nobody looking for cheap attention.

How I wish Nairaland has the block button so I can simply
BLOCK you.
BLOCK WHO THE GUY IS SAYING THE TRUTH YOU GAVE YOUR SELF A NAME ALEX OKEKE, EMAIL ALEXOKEKE247@YAHOO.COM. MAN YOU ARE A SCAMER.. PEOPLE STAY OFF THESE GUY IF YOU LIKE YOUR MONEY, HE HIS A THIEF YOU WILL DIE SOON IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS. WICKED BOY! THIEF EVERYTHING YOU WEARING IS FROM PEOPLE MONEY YOU STOLE!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Hey guys, I just have another successful transaction with Durosure, Am really glad exchanging my funds with him, his price are so so and so good(I don't know what else to qualify that). You can check him out on
www.nairaland.com/durosure
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
You will be disgraced you useless scammer. It's your type that will tell an exchanger to send first, then you will runaway after naira enters your account.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF POOR BOY YOUR MATE ARE ON FIVERR DOING ONE THING OR THE OTHER TO MAKE A LIVING YOU ARE HERE SCAMING, PLEASE PEOPLE RUN FROM THESE GUY HE HIS A WICKED SCAMER, IF YOU NEED PROVE I GOT MANY, COPIST .WHEN YOU ASK HIM FOR HIS FACEBOOK USER NAME HIS GONNA SAY IS ALEX OKEKE, 08159008452 Email ALEXOKEKE247@GMAIL.COM

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
You will "let go of me" ke? Were you holding me before? I told you earlier that you are insignificant, that's if you even know what that means. Dominique, Puskin, please come and see what this idiot posted as his "proofs". Mods, it will be injustice if this user is not banned before midnight for being a busybody.
guys stay off these guy if you see any number like these 08159008452 he says his name his Alex OKEKE, and uses alexokeke247@yahoo.com has his PayPal email.. be warn!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Drhym:
guys stay off these guy if you see any number like these 08159008452 he says his name his Alex OKEKE, and uses alexokeke247@yahoo.com has his PayPal email.. be warn!
Hey, enough of the spamming bro. At least everyone was warned not to deal with that guy in the first place

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Etinosajay:

You're Welcome son.

Had a swift transaction with profcamsey yesterday.

Emmyk pls bring payoneer when you have it. Escrow service also allowed.

Contact is on my signature

Happy Easter
This guy is legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emmyk:

I asked him to quote me with that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emmyk:

And hope he paid you for ur funds wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Drhym:

Ok he don scam you...
Sorry about that...

Next patient pls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.