Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618673 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
wacomzy:
What happens when I fail to complete my order but I clicked on "deliver now"

If he reports you, u will be warned or banned
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
iceprinxy:
[color=#990000][/color] Hey guys, I just have another successful transaction with Durosure, Am really glad exchanging my funds with him, his price are so so and so good(I don't know what else to qualify that). You can check him out on
www.nairaland.com/durosure
fiver withdrawal needed any amount. fresh email only. 350/usd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Drhym:
guys stay off these guy if you see any number like these 08159008452 he says his name his Alex OKEKE, and uses alexokeke247@yahoo.com has his PayPal email.. be warn!
Guy, you mean say despite the whole glaring facts and warning about this guy, you still had a deal with him!!! okey oh.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
debybeautyworld:
Contact me for ur fiverr withdrawal
I can withdraw from $1-$5000 at a very good rate

who has made transaction with her before.... is she recommended
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
$10 Fiverr review for sale. contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tunesh:

I'm active in E-currency thread and I've done business with the like of Greenchisom, Meetmal, Tutucious, Marieso and so many others u can contact them to make inquiry about me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

And hope he paid you for ur funds wink

Lol. He didn't.

He's not a serious exchanger like you.

Have you gotten that fund back?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emmyk:

Lol. He didn't.

He's not a serious exchanger like you.

Have you gotten that fund back?

No way... Paypal no get joy reach that one...
I don commot my mind
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Durosure:
fiver withdrawal needed any amount. fresh email only. 350/usd
mmm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
For those of us scared of going through the process of security Q&A reset, here is what you should expect.

"Unfortunately, due to our current security procedure, we must ask that you attempt this. You can see your current question by selecting settings and trying to change the answer. It will promptly ask you the question and we do need your best guess".

Now you will have provide different answers when replying the message above. Guess answers must be similar to the correct answer. I just got my security question reset.

Bye bye paypal... Payoneer ti takeover

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
ajog1:

Guy, you mean say despite the whole glaring facts and warning about this guy, you still had a deal with him!!! okey oh.
Bro you can say newbie, I didn't have the time to check, have been talking with dis guy 4days before we had a transaction, so I gave him the benefit of doubt.. and that was it,am not angry about the money no, not at all.. am only angry with him, because he refuse to release my account of his PayPal email, that's why am here posting so as to prevent the newbie not to fall a victim for the guy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

No way... Paypal no get joy reach that one...
I don commot my mind
That's not cool. Is that how PayPal sits on money after giving hammer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Tunesh:

I've made use of her PayPal payment service severally and she's really reliable,fast and trustworthy. Her rates makes sense well
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 2:24am On Apr 17, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

I've made use of her PayPal payment service severally and she's really reliable,fast and trustworthy. Her rates makes sense well

Tnx for the trust, businesses done and many more yet to be done with u

I'm still bulk buying fiverr, upwork , iwriter PayPal withdrawals at my attractive rate of 330-350/$
Up to $5000 still needed today
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 3:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Emmyk:

That's not cool. Is that how PayPal sits on money after giving hammer?
PayPal is one of the most fraudulent organisations in the world..They are notorious for sitting on people money till eternity.
Regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
PayPal is one of the most fraudulent organisations in the world..They are notorious for sitting on people money till eternity.
Regards.

actually. they are one of the more transparent financial institutions in the world.

they single handedly made shopping online what it is today (esp in the US)

don't make the mistake of putting PayPal and fraud in the same sentence. PayPal is an international brand with pristine reputation.

just don't violate their TOS and you're good to go
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N340 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2017
kowalsky:

actually. they are one of the more transparent financial institutions in the world.

they single handedly made shopping online what it is today (esp in the US)

don't make the mistake of putting PayPal and fraud in the same sentence. PayPal is an international brand with pristine reputation.

just don't violate their TOS and you're good to go
Don't deceive yourself.
What is the transparency in holding onto somebody's money after discovering he or she falsified records to register?
Either hand over the money to government or send it back to the owner but not PayPal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
WRITER NEEDED, URGENTLY!

If you're an excellent writer with an impressive profile, this is for you.

I need a 1500 word article delivered within 24 hours. I'll provide an outline and some other materials to help the flow.

If your work is impeccable, this could be a longterm project.

The pay is $5. I can order either via Fiverr (so you get reviews) or directly in Naira.

*I need to see your writing samples.

PM or quote me if your contact details us in your siggy.

Happy Holiday!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Bring all your Fiverr/iwriter/upwork Funds for instant withdrawal/payment

we go the extra mile to please! wink grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lunagirl(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
And that is how I woke up to a 2.0 review. cry cry

The guy didn't even bother to let me know his problem. Just went and wrote nonsense there.

I have been getting up to fourteen 5.0 reviews back to back just for this Taiwanese man to disgrace himself.

Please can I complain to Fiverr CS?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thisnut(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Payoneer funds needed , any amount from $50- $5000.

Whatsapp me through my profile

Happy holidays
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2017
tolajay:
WRITER NEEDED, URGENTLY!

I need a 1500 word article delivered within 24 hours. I'll provide an outline and some other materials to help the flow.

The pay is $5. I can order either via Fiverr (so you get reviews) or directly in Naira.

Happy Holiday!

ping me on whatsapp 080.3687.9316
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2017
tolajay:
WRITER NEEDED, URGENTLY!

Happy Holiday!

Hi. I'm interested and can write a high quality article for you but if you could please add some few dollars to the cash. wink Thanks. Please order for my service by clicking the link below.
https://www.fiverr.com/medwhizz/professionally-write-your-articles-related-to-health-and-education
These are samples of my previously published work.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2015/youth/remodelling_the_modern_education_system_s_igbe#.WPSaQaA1jqA
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Highly anticipating your response. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:

The guy didn't even bother to let me know his problem. Just went and wrote nonsense there.

I have been getting up to fourteen 5.0 reviews back to back just for this Taiwanese man to disgrace himself.

You've got two options

1) Cancel mutually using the "Resolve now button" so they will refund him and the review will be removed.

2) Contact CS and tell them you want to refund him and also have the review removed (they will likely tell you to contact the buyer to cancel mutually)......

Those are the options you have if he is not willing to change the review for you. Just make sure you explain better to CS about the review removal so you won't lose in two ways. They will just refund him and leave the review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:

Hi. Chat with the client first, to know why he left that poor rating.

That was how a client gave me 1.7 review few days back. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest. shocked shocked

I chatted with him angrily, he apologized and changed it back to 5.0. angry angry

Another client gave 4.7 the other day, I asked him why, he told me
"Do not get caught up in perfection life's goal is mastery".
Lol. I had to remind him this is Fiverr and only perfection counts. grin

So, my point is, ask the client why he gave you the 2.0 review. Don't contact C-Support yet.

Cheers.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Check your Fiverr inbox.

Thewhizzkid1:

Hi. I'm interested and can write a high quality article for you but if you could please add some few dollars to the cash. wink Thanks. Please order for my service by clicking the link below.
https://www.fiverr.com/medwhizz/professionally-write-your-articles-related-to-health-and-education
These are samples of my previously published work.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2015/youth/remodelling_the_modern_education_system_s_igbe#.WPSaQaA1jqA
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Highly anticipating your response. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lunagirl(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
gurunlocker:

You've got two options

1) Cancel mutually using the "Resolve now button" so they will refund him and the review will be removed.

2) Contact CS and tell them you want to refund him and also have the review removed (they will likely tell you to contact the buyer to cancel mutually)......

Those are the options you have if he is not willing to change the review for you. Just make sure you explain better to CS about the review removal so you won't lose in two ways. They will just refund him and leave the review.

I told him that. If he doesn't want to work on it anymore, we can mutually cancel the order. I am waiting for his response. What do I do if he doesn't respond?

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.