Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607484 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hello. Is it advisable to buy a level 1 fiverr account with high positive rating, almost 6 orders to reach level 2 status.

The account has earned $7k+ since the last 6months.

... I'm buying it for $200 (70k)

Nigerian flag.

Advice needed please before I take this move. Mrphysics
Grupo
Ojesweb
Wat is the writing niche (only then can I advise)? I saw the ad but why there is nothing suspicious, I am yet to understand the type of writing that offers such.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Wat is the writing niche (only then can I advise)? I saw the ad but why there is nothing suspicious, I am yet to understand the type of writing that offers such.
Professional writers charge as high as $500
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 1:25am On Aug 21, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Ebook writing and research

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2018
sammirano:
Professional writers charge as high as $500
We are talking about Fiverr. How many writers are professional on Fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2018
FunnyDude:

Ebook writing and research

You would've been better off starting a new account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Hmmnn.. Someone told me same thing too.

Well, I have a new seller account which I created June this year, it now on first page on Fiverr in creative writing niche with Nigerian flag.

I'm thinking of buying more reviews to boost its morale.

What do you think?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
FunnyDude:

Hmmnn.. Someone told me same thing too.

Well, I have a new seller account which I created June this year, it now on first page on Fiverr in creative writing niche with Nigerian flag.

I'm thinking of buying more reviews to boost its morale.

What do you think?

With the way you write, I don't think a Nigerian account will do much or do justice to your skills. Just buy a number from hushed and create a UK acct. Buy like 4 reviews on each gig. In a month you should be up and running. Why did he abandon the acct? I checked his profile and he was looking for freelance jobs. Nothing earned in August, like seriously? Even returning buyers just nothing. Whatever niche he is in, is lucrative. Just follow it up with your own account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Buying payoneer funds

Bits & Bulk

Bring @nice rates

Instant payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

With the way you write, I don't think a Nigerian account will do much or do justice to your skills. Just buy a number from hushed and create a UK acct. Buy like 4 reviews on each gig. In a month you should be up and running. Why did he abandon the acct? I checked his profile and he was looking for freelance jobs. Nothing earned in August, like seriously? Even returning buyers just nothing. Whatever niche he is in, is lucrative. Just follow it up with your own account.

I'm only thinking of the future circumstance of foreign identity. I want to be real with my identity. I used a Nigerian flag on Upwork and its converting.

I'm replicating such to Fiverr.

Nigerian account will pick if properly managed.

For example, Beatzone, mrphysics and some other guys are using the Nigerian identity.

About the guy, we're going to transact physically. If it worth it; I'll buy and if not, I move on.
He's unable to manage the account this month due to work, reason for no sales.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Best advice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rdduite(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please I want to buy trainees package for my trainee. Who is selling?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

FunnyDude, don't follow this advice, especially the bolded. There are many naija accounts making huge sales, I mean huge sales. The way that platform is going now, running a foreign account as a Nigerian is almost becoming infeasible. Well, unless you just want to grab a few bucks and go away, then follow the advice. But one thing is sure, running a foreign at this time will definitely get you banned sooner than you even expect.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Grupo:

FunnyDude, don't follow this advice, especially the bolded. There are many naija accounts making huge sales, I mean huge sales. The way that platform is going now, running a foreign account as a Nigerian is almost becoming infeasible. Well, unless you just want to grab a few bucks and go away, then follow the advice. But one thing is sure, running a foreign at this time will definitely get you banned sooner than you even expect.

I've been using my US and UK accounts since last year. I bought a life time number from hushed for my UK acct and US SIM for US acct. I also use dedicated ips for each accounts. I wasn't affected by the mass Deportation cos I already prepared for it. People keep changing their numbers that's why they get deported and are asked for verification. Funny dude you can do what you want. I only advised you start with a foreign acct so you can get buyers first and wait for deportation and ID verification. Most Nigerians are terrible online and fiverr isn't doing much to help the genuine ones. But my opinion is that you're better off starting your own acct. Don't rush to buy an acct you'll regret later. 70k for a fiverr acct that hasn't earned a dime in August is bad. I won't even pay 15k for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generalpios(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rdduite:
Please I want to buy trainees package for my trainee. Who is selling?

Come WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys, please l need your input.

I have this Fiverr account I created in 2016 with Nigerian ID on writing(creative) and abandoned it due to frustration of getting work and other things I was into. l want to concentrate on my second degree n graduate on time.

Now, I want to try it again. Should a open another account or continue with the former? Will the history(no earning/rating) of the former account affects me?

Please need your inputs.
FunnyDude appsdope ArticleBeast and co

my account link
https://www.fiverr.com/users/mayorchima
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jamesolu78aac: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Job Description
Rubydon Pharmaceuticals Ltd is seeking qualified candidates to fill this role

Responsibilities:

*Provides financial information to the management by

* researching and analyzing the accounting data as well as preparing reports.
*Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
*Documents financial transaction of the company by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions to the company by analyzing accounting options.
*Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to the company.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents

Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum of OND in a related discipline
1-3 years experience interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and Apply send us a message to summit your CV jamesolu78aac@gmail.com
only interested candidates
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
kalu61:
Hi guys, please l need your input.

I have this Fiverr account I created in 2016 with Nigerian ID on writing(creative) and abandoned it due to frustration of getting work and other things I was into. l want to concentrate on my second degree n graduate on time.

Now, I want to try it again. Should a open another account or continue with the former? Will the history(no earning/rating) of the former account affects me?

Please need your inputs.
FunnyDude appsdope ArticleBeast and co

my account link
https://www.fiverr.com/users/mayorchima

Create another. Don't just jump into articles. Go to e-book writing or even white paper writing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
JustCryptos:
I am still in need of knowledgeable cryptocurrency writers. Pay is your rate. If it's beyond my budget, we'll slowly work up to it within 3 weeks.

Frequency of jobs: At least 5 articles everyday.

Please do not contact me if you don't have experience writing these kind of articles.

Do not contact me if you are a copy and paste person.

Do not contact me if you cannot proofread your work for errors.

Do not contact me if you are not ready to take correction.

Do not contact me if you are not ready to do a 400-word test article.

If you meet these criteria and willing to work, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. Good luck.

How much do you pay? I'm an expert in that field.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
FunnyDude:

I'm only thinking of the future circumstance of foreign identity. I want to be real with my identity. I used a Nigerian flag on Upwork and its converting.

I'm replicating such to Fiverr.

Nigerian account will pick if properly managed.

For example, Beatzone, mrphysics and some other guys are using the Nigerian identity.

About the guy, we're going to transact physically. If it worth it; I'll buy and if not, I move on.
He's unable to manage the account this month due to work, reason for no sales.

Thanks.

My friend, don't ever make the mistake of using a foreign account. Although it did favor some people, Fiverr now have a way of checking accounts. Some Nigeria ln sellers were closed down recently since they could not upload an ID card requested by fiverr. They knew people are using VPN and foreign numbers, so they are increasingly taking measures to checkmate that.

Nigeria accounts sells, and nobody give a dime if you are black or green. What they want from you is your quality and being competitive.

I joined fiverr last year February and I have made a good amount from it, with over 129 ratings, not to mention the ones that weren't rated. You don't have to tell lies about where you come from to make it on fiverr. You don't even need to buy reviews to start selling.

First, offer cheap, then raise the price later on. Patience is the key. Be patience and that breakthrough will come sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Create another. Don't just jump into articles. Go to e-book writing or even white paper writing.
You have said it all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
I was invited by Fiverr to take the 'translation' test; I just did and guess what, I passed! grin grin grin

Up Naija!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
favourbaby:
I was invited by Fiverr to take the 'translation' test; I just did and guess what, I passed! grin grin grin

Up Naija!
Translation test? please explain...Are you in that niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Translation test? please explain...Are you in that niche?

Yes sir!

Those in the niche know about it. It's optional though.

Fiverr is not forcing anyone, though it would give you an edge and buyers would trust your services too ( according to Fiverr).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Appleyard:

My friend, don't ever make the mistake of using a foreign account. Although it did favor some people, Fiverr now have a way of checking accounts. Some Nigeria ln sellers were closed down recently since they could not upload an ID card requested by fiverr. They knew people are using VPN and foreign numbers, so they are increasingly taking measures to checkmate that.

Nigeria accounts sells, and nobody give a dime if you are black or green. What they want from you is your quality and being competitive.

I joined fiverr last year February and I have made a good amount from it, with over 129 ratings, not to mention the ones that weren't rated. You don't have to tell lies about where you come from to make it on fiverr. You don't even need to buy reviews to start selling.

First, offer cheap, then raise the price later on. Patience is the key. Be patience and that breakthrough will come sooner than you think.

True talk. Nothing beat honesty in life. It might be tough at first but you'll definitely smile at last.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Appleyard:

I agree with you. We don't need cutting corners to make it in life. There's what we called predestination, if you're destined to make it on Fiverr it will happen naturally. Even with your Nigerian flag.

If you're not destined. Go get the whole reviews and videos, same results will occur.

I only believe in giving your best to achieve greater result.

A Case study:

Mrphysics can tell you how he started. He waited for good 3 months before his miracle happened, and ever since he has been soaring higher with grace.

When others are afraid of verification and so on. He got no worry about that. Why? He didn't fake it from the start.

Same logic applies to other aspect of our lives.

So, I totally agree with you my brother.

God bless our hustle as Nigerian youth.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Ok, thanks a lot. White paper is tasking but I will give it a training first . l will set new account by tomorrow. I'm will using local ID as well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
kalu61:
Ok, thanks a lot. White paper is tasking but I will give it a training first . l will set new account by tomorrow. I'm will using local ID as well.
Good
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Good
What do you have to say about promoting one's gig/rating. I rant out of patience there last time. Any tip to set up a good account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
kalu61:
What do you have to say about promoting one's gig/rating. I rant out of patience there last time. Any tip to set up a good account

I don't do gig promotion. I just buy reviews till my gig gets to FP.
To set up a good acct,
You need a good gig description (encourage buyers to contact you),
Gig image,
About me and also you should keep a writing sample. This will help you convince people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
FunnyDude:

I agree with you. We don't need cutting corners to make it in life. There's what we called predestination, if you're destined to make it on Fiverr it will happen naturally. Even with your Nigerian flag.

If you're not destined. Go get the whole reviews and videos, same results will occur.

I only believe in giving your best to achieve greater result.

A Case study:

Mrphysics can tell you how he started. He waited for good 3 months before his miracle happened, and ever since he has been soaring higher with grace.

When others are afraid of verification and so on. He got no worry about that. Why? He didn't fake it from the start.

Same logic applies to other aspect of our lives.

So, I totally agree with you my brother.

God bless our hustle as Nigerian youth.

Do you know that Nigerian Accts are getting banned right after uploading National ID and voters card? Fiverr dey only accept International passport for Nigerians. Even for foreign accts, guys are doing the verification for 50k. They will get a white lady to do it for you or you can meet a girl on hi5 or tagged and honestly tell to help you. Some dey ask PayPal funds others dey do am free. All these people earning $15k on fiverr, is it Naija acct? I know a Naija guy that does not earn less than $7k a month but he's using a foreign acct. He's into white paper writing. When these mega ICO's want to launch they won't contact Nigerians to do their white paper Na foreigners. I also know some others in resume writing. All these things Na foreign acct. Naija can give you $1k-$4k but not more.Even the $4k self u go work tire. Same thing applies to upwork.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.