Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611478 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Do you know that Nigerian Accts are getting banned right after uploading National ID and voters card? Fiverr dey only accept International passport for Nigerians. Even for foreign accts, guys are doing the verification for 50k. They will get a white lady to do it for you or you can meet a girl on hi5 or tagged and honestly tell to help you. Some dey ask PayPal funds others dey do am free. All these people earning $15k on fiverr, is it Naija acct? I know a Naija guy that does not earn less than $7k a month but he's using a foreign acct. He's into white paper writing. When these mega ICO's want to launch they won't contact Nigerians to do their white paper Na foreigners. I also know some others in resume writing. All these things Na foreign acct. Naija can give you $1k-$4k but not more.Even the $4k self u go work tire. Same thing applies to upwork.
I wish I dey near you, I for just dey knack you udeme make you dey drink dey go...You just dey scratch my medulla

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ttsoft(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I need $40 withdrawal from fiverr asap... kindly contact 081-140-460-seven-9

Guys please beware of this number 08087820904 he's a scam
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

I don't do gig promotion. I just buy reviews till my gig gets to FP.
To set up a good acct,
You need a good gig description (encourage buyers to contact you),
Gig image,
About me and also you should keep a writing sample. This will help you convince people.
. Ok, i have some samples though. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
appsdope:

Do you know that Nigerian Accts are getting banned right after uploading National ID and voters card? Fiverr dey only accept International passport for Nigerians. Even for foreign accts, guys are doing the verification for 50k. They will get a white lady to do it for you or you can meet a girl on hi5 or tagged and honestly tell to help you. Some dey ask PayPal funds others dey do am free. All these people earning $15k on fiverr, is it Naija acct? I know a Naija guy that does not earn less than $7k a month but he's using a foreign acct. He's into white paper writing. When these mega ICO's want to launch they won't contact Nigerians to do their white paper Na foreigners. I also know some others in resume writing. All these things Na foreign acct. Naija can give you $1k-$4k but not more.Even the $4k self u go work tire. Same thing applies to upwork.
Nawao, Our image outside is really messed up. Well, like water we go follow them. We bend where they bend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

Please don't miss guide this bro/sis here. I did my verification more than a month now with my local ID and my account is still running by his Grace. I don't want to talk more on this because i am worried about how people talk here about doing things that are against fiv err rules forgetting that we are in internet age. Please let' s be cautious to avoid tarnishing 9ja image on d market place.
I don't mean to insult anybody pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:37am On Aug 22, 2018
There is a lot of misinformation on this thread lately. Who said fiverr doesn't accept naija Id? My friend used his voters card to verify and nothing happened to his account.

About foreign or no foreign account. I have been using a foreign account for some years now. Honestly, I have not seen any difference. Some months, my friend in the same niche using a naija account even makes more money than me. I have even sent a message to CS once, asking them to deport the account to no avail.

I have noticed that if your gig makes it to be on the homepage of your niche, especially the first two lines, forget it, even if you are using a Congo account, you will sell.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2018
I need foreign reviews.....if you have chat me up... number on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 3:38am On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

Bro I beg to disagree with you on this.
Many Nigerians are earning well.

For example,

Mike Ezoronye is a Nigerian copywriter on Fiverr who secure a contract of $7k+ on Fiverr date back as at 2015.

This guy earns averagely 13k+ monthly on Fiverr.

I also knew of a lady like that on Upwork who has premium clients, she earns way above 9k+ too.

Search on Upwork tab about Nigerians freelancer and check their earnings too you'll be surprised.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Nomeh17:

Please don't miss guide this bro/sis here. I did my verification more than a month now with my local ID and my account is still running by his Grace. I don't want to talk more on this because i am worried about how people talk here about doing things that are against fiv err rules forgetting that we are in internet age. Please let' s be cautious to avoid tarnishing 9ja image on d market place.
I don't mean to insult anybody pls.

You better get an international passport ready. They will ask for a second verification. Fiverr said that they can't confirm Nigerian ID's but will accept an international passport.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

You better get an international passport ready. They will ask for a second verification. Fiverr said that they can't confirm Nigerian ID's but will accept an international passport.

Alright.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bro I beg to disagree with you on this.
Many Nigerians are earning well.

For example,

Mike Ezoronye is a Nigerian copywriter on Fiverr who secure a contract of $7k+ on Fiverr date back as at 2015.

This guy earns averagely 13k+ monthly on Fiverr.

I also knew of a lady like that on Upwork who has premium clients, she earns way above 9k+ too.

Search on Upwork tab about Nigerians freelancer and check their earnings too you'll be surprised.

please you people should spare me.. No private messages and no gospel messages. I just wanted to share something.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Damitism:
Sorry, if this is a bit off topic. If you have a PayPal account that can receive funds and you want to earn extra dollars monthly by installing an app on your phone, then, welcome. For keeping the app on your phone for a month, you will earn $10. However, you can earn more than $100 monthly depending on your effort.

I can teach you how to set up this app and how to earn more if you are interested. I won't charge you anything. Totally free.

Please, you need to have a PayPal account of your own to receive your earnings.

Send me a message on WhatsApp by clicking here if you are interested.

Thanks.
tell me more about this please cos i have a paypal account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

Ask for his Naija acct. That your Mike no dey use Naija acct. He might not even be earning that much with buyers from fiverr. Some of them dey run fb ads. Yes, they do. Why do u think people hide user names? Maxwell Omada did $12k on fiverr with Naija acct because he was offering guest posting services on engadget and Washington Post. Even American writers no get acct for these two websites that's why he was able to make so much. One order Na $500.

As of last year people dey sell fiverr courses up and down.. Screenshots were all over.. People were making it big on fiverr. Do you still see screenshots? No! Verification humbled Nigerian freelancers. The thing working for people now is building a portfolio and getting clients off FB. One of my FB friends, a Nigerian company paid him 1.5m to write content for their web pages. He did an excellent job and they tipped him 200k. I'm just exposing so much on here but you have to learn how it works. They will not tell you how it works for them because they don't want people to spoil their methods. Stanley Imosili earns more than $5k on upwork with a Naija acct because he is a published writer with lots of books on Kindle.. If you want to make good money writing, get off fiverr. Create a website with your writing samples or even use about.me. Use Craigslist, Problogger and FB to get clients. Go to all these FB groups like niche hacks and affiliate marketing ninjas and post your services. People will ask for published samples, send them to your about.me page and tell them your rates. If you're a copywriter, use JVZOO, click bank groups and Amazon FBA groups to get jobs.

A lot of people lie about what works for them so that you won't earn more than them.. No Naija freelancer will show you his/her acct. They don't do that. You have to build a part for yourself. When I started on fiverr in 2016, I bought courses but nothing was working until I did research and created my own acct. Very few people are like Bukky who will just share everything with you. If you keep listening to them you won't make it. Join FB groups like Freelancing cash secrets, smart money empire and Fiverr marketing forum. People share tips daily. Don't just focus on freelancing, try your hands on drop shipping and mini importation. Join Ken Ndubisi's Agency group on FB. That guy only runs FB adverts for companies but he makes a lot. Make we stop here.

You making a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
ojasweb:
In May, 2017 i fought one novice buyer on Fiverr, who thinks because i delivered his order very fast that i didn't do his work properly. It was really a heated argument that led to my account being deported. I don't want to create new account, so i used my returning buyers to make the account stronger.
Since then, i have been using my Nigerian identity, showing my face, talking on phone, even directing clients to watch some of my videos on YouTube.
That May was tough, however it doesn't prevent me from making over $1000 per month. Since December 2016, the average has been $1,500 to $3,000.

We're still doing it.

I hope you guys have not lose hope because of the strict situation on Fiverr. I just want to help you guys keep the spirit high once again. Happy freelancing!
i envy you boss, i am just so glad that some nigerians are doing well and also lifting eachother. i am so proud of you all. as for me this page inspired me and i have chosen my niche, and i have been watching youtube videos and practising. i know very soon i will be up in the matket too.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MesuitOzil: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

Ask for his Naija acct. That your Mike no dey use Naija acct. He might not even be earning that much with buyers from fiverr. Some of them dey run fb ads. Yes, they do. Why do u think people hide user names? Maxwell Omada did $12k on fiverr with Naija acct because he was offering guest posting services on engadget and Washington Post. Even American writers no get acct for these two websites that's why he was able to make so much. One order Na $500.

As of last year people dey sell fiverr courses up and down.. Screenshots were all over.. People were making it big on fiverr. Do you still see screenshots? No! Verification humbled Nigerian freelancers. The thing working for people now is building a portfolio and getting clients off FB. One of my FB friends, a Nigerian company paid him 1.5m to write content for their web pages. He did an excellent job and they tipped him 200k. I'm just exposing so much on here but you have to learn how it works. They will not tell you how it works for them because they don't want people to spoil their methods. Stanley Imosili earns more than $5k on upwork with a Naija acct because he is a published writer with lots of books on Kindle.. If you want to make good money writing, get off fiverr. Create a website with your writing samples or even use about.me. Use Craigslist, Problogger and FB to get clients. Go to all these FB groups like niche hacks and affiliate marketing ninjas and post your services. People will ask for published samples, send them to your about.me page and tell them your rates. If you're a copywriter, use JVZOO, click bank groups and Amazon FBA groups to get jobs.

A lot of people lie about what works for them so that you won't earn more than them.. No Naija freelancer will show you his/her acct. They don't do that. You have to build a part for yourself. When I started on fiverr in 2016, I bought courses but nothing was working until I did research and created my own acct. Very few people are like Bukky who will just share everything with you. If you keep listening to them you won't make it. Join FB groups like Freelancing cash secrets, smart money empire and Fiverr marketing forum. People share tips daily. Don't just focus on freelancing, try your hands on drop shipping and mini importation. Join Ken Ndubisi's Agency group on FB. That guy only runs FB adverts for companies but he makes a lot. Make we stop here.
thank you!
Enough said. Most extremely successful guys will never tell you the secret, but will be economical with the truth.
I'm on upwork, and I tell you, I've seen Nigerians hitting it big time! I 2-3k monthly, but I know some bad add guys who make a killing there.
Freelancing pays real good man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
favourbaby:

But you said you can create USA and SA PayPal?

I need a special feature not just ordinary paypal cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Let's discuss guys!

Am I the only that has been experiencing improved earnings even amidst all the outcry about low sales?

This year, my earnings has been getting better and better.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
@Appsdope U must be a master in this game. I hail U sir. What u just revealed now will surely take someone to another level.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:
Let's discuss guys!

Am I the only that has been experiencing improved earnings even amidst all the outcry about low sales?

What is your secret for the improved earnings?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

What is your secret for the improved earnings?

Honestly, none. I have just been charging higher. Many people will run but some will order from you. I have learned that instead of killing oneself for ten $5 gigs, one would be better off doing three $50 gigs.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2018
Tabbaz:
I just created this group for the benefit of freelancers requesting for it.

It's knowledge sharing group. You may join if you have what to learn or what to share.

https ://chat.whatsapp .com/9DN0cNyBuKY7g6sLwQqIuh

Remove the space in between

N.B. As you know scammers are everywhere. I will not be monitoring transactions in this group, so don't send money to anyone indiscriminately

Good luck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Tabbaz:

Link revoked for security reasons. You may contact me if you still want to join
kindly add me please 07015047942
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tholluwalase(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2018
$1000+ payoneer funds available for sale.. Buyer must be in Lagos for face to face transaction.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
bbm2016:

I need a special feature not just ordinary paypal cool
okay sir!
I was kinda confused!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
@Appsdope, your post makes sense but I am of the opinion that whatever you do to make money should be 100% truthful and honest.

I wanted to start freelancing a long time ago, but I was afraid to start cos I hate any form of dishonesty. Using a foreign account and displaying a fake picture is a total no for me, cos of money I fake things?

I resigned my job to take care of my kids and home but in just about two month it all (house chores n taking care of kids) became monotonous and tiring. I never liked coming to business section cos I don't want to read about freelancing with fake identities. One day I said ok let me try again and gbam i saw victor101's thread and he talked about using a Nigerian profile, really? Ok, let me try. I enrolled for training and registered.

I registered in August last year, so many proposals, nothing. I changed my style and in a week I landed my first job, that job is still on till now, the pay is 6k more than my former salary in a telecom company!!!!. Aside that I have two other clients, one is an Amazon job and another is just being a representative of the company in Nigeria. That's three jobs.

If i want more, and i send proposals, I get one in a week. When i need to relax, i dont send proposals, i just do the ones i have, when i need some more extra cash, I send proposals for one time job and gbam i get it and use the change for what I need it for. And because I have Amazon experience, i get job from even Amazon sellers so easily.

You see, the Bible says, if a man is diligent in his work, he will stand before kings and not before mean men. I stand by that always, be good, you will eat the good of the land you are not even residing in because ypur work will speak for you wherever it goes.

Abeg, i wan learn new skills, particularly backlinking and SEO, anyone with useful information on where ai can do the training?

Lets encourage ourselves to be truthful by using Nigerian profile, Nigerians are good. I can imagine someone like me who cant simply fake things read where everyone is saying you cant use a Nigerian profile and make it, the person will just his and walk away saying freelancing is not for me, whereas freelancing is for everyone. Yes, for those who are born again too, who can't tarnish their image for a any amount of money.

I told someone about freelancing and he's like, its not for Christains, yes not for Christains if they will lie about their location and identity.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Let me just quickly add, the company I represent in Nigeria wanted to send me some money to buy a phone, and the guy was so scared i would ran away with the money.

I hissed, I said he should add it to my monthly mile stone yet he was giving excuses. Ordinary $350, I even suggested he send $100 so ai can just get a cheaper phone but he said no he wanted a particular kindly of phone for me. It took him almost 4 weeks before creditinf me with $350 and next day I bought the phone and had N25k left, I sent him the receipt of purchase, all other expenses incured and a picture of the phone in the pack. Told him i still have N25k left, he was amazed, a Nigerian this truthful? Yes, I replied.

I told him I will keep the 25k for line recharge expenses and he said no just keep it to yourself.

Since then, he doesnt think twice before sending money to run the business. He is even thinking of another line of business I can help him manage here in Nigeria.

What am I saying? If you use a fake identify, can you get such a job in Nigeria? I have another job like that on the pipe line.

I did a Job last year, was paid about $1000 for a job i completed in 3 days. They needed a Nigerian to do it.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayomide93(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
appsdope:

Hello, please can I call you or chat with you. Kindly please give me a number to call ot your mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
olubankemi:
Let me just quickly add, the company I represent in Nigeria wanted to send me some money to buy a phone, and the guy was so scared i would ran away with the money.

I hissed, I said he should add it to my monthly mile stone yet he was giving excuses. Ordinary $350, I even suggested he send $100 so ai can just get a cheaper phone but he said no he wanted a particular kindly of phone for me. It took him almost 4 weeks before creditinf me with $350 and next day I bought the phone and had N25k left, I sent him the receipt of purchase, all other expenses incured and a picture of the phone in the pack. Told him i still have N25k left, he was amazed, a Nigerian this truthful? Yes, I replied.

I told him I will keep the 25k for line recharge expenses and he said no just keep it to yourself.

Since then, he doesnt think twice before sending money to run the business. He is even thinking of another line of business I can help him manage here in Nigeria.

What am I saying? If you use a fake identify, can you get such a job in Nigeria? I have another job like that on the pipe line.

I did a Job last year, was paid about $1000 for a job i completed in 3 days. They needed a Nigerian to do it.
Seriously you nailed it. One of the reasons I hate visiting this thread is because of most people who probably pride themselves as the fast ones in pulling tricks to fetch the money.
I discovered something, give it time and things will happen. Claims like these pushed me into spending the last dime I had one time like that to purchase a tutorial on Making it on Fiverr. Till today no sales, promoted with my gig clicks soaring still no sales. Had to leave it and go back to the Upwork I opened with my true identity and within days of getting serious, I've landed an ongoing hourly job, I'm not afraid to accept Skype interviews and sending down my true facebook profile to potential clients. Talk about peace of mind!
Fact is, you can't continue to live a lie, can't even stand the thought of running like a crazed rat when I hear verification. I told my friend something, "I wonder how far our reputations would have skyrocketed if we had been open and braved the storm of acceptance from the onset, like let these people know we actually know our stuff from the beginning".

I opened my first account last year, I think just a few weeks after reading through beatzone's thread(this one) , but thanks to the Smart ass friends who out of their vast experiences told me I was wasting my time with a Nigerian profile, spent the greater part of last year creating fake profiles and getting busted. Time and data I'd have spent promoting my real identity.

Thanks to a Nairalander I met here who made me stick with my real identity on Upwork I've been able to get past that barrier. I know gaining acceptance on competitive freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork takes time but if you keep at it, you'll surely smile in the end. (That of course is if you're not as greedy as most.
The Nairalander, I just talked about is killing it big time on Upwork with his real ID, this I know personally, not "they told me".
So guys, if you're comfortable living a lie online forever, Ngwanu keep it to yourself. Don't make it look like that is all there is to surviving on these platforms. Till today, I regretted ever abandoning my Upwork account for so long. But I'm gradually recovering all and I'm going to continue promoting myself on Fiverr with zero embellishments.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
olubankemi:
@Appsdope, your post makes sense but I am of the opinion that whatever you do to make money should be 100% truthful and honest.

I wanted to start freelancing a long time ago, but I was afraid to start cos I hate any form of dishonesty. Using a foreign account and displaying a fake picture is a total no for me, cos of money I fake things?

I resigned my job to take care of my kids and home but in just about two month it all (house chores n taking care of kids) became monotonous and tiring. I never liked coming to business section cos I don't want to read about freelancing with fake identities. One day I said ok let me try again and gbam i saw victor101's thread and he talked about using a Nigerian profile, really? Ok, let me try. I enrolled for training and registered.

I registered in August last year, so many proposals, nothing. I changed my style and in a week I landed my first job, that job is still on till now, the pay is 6k more than my former salary in a telecom company!!!!. Aside that I have two other clients, one is an Amazon job and another is just being a representative of the company in Nigeria. That's three jobs.

If i want more, and i send proposals, I get one in a week. When i need to relax, i dont send proposals, i just do the ones i have, when i need some more extra cash, I send proposals for one time job and gbam i get it and use the change for what I need it for. And because I have Amazon experience, i get job from even Amazon sellers so easily.

You see, the Bible says, if a man is diligent in his work, he will stand before kings and not before mean men. I stand by that always, be good, you will eat the good of the land you are not even residing in because ypur work will speak for you wherever it goes.

Abeg, i wan learn new skills, particularly backlinking and SEO, anyone with useful information on where ai can do the training?

Lets encourage ourselves to be truthful by using Nigerian profile, Nigerians are good. I can imagine someone like me who cant simply fake things read where everyone is saying you cant use a Nigerian profile and make it, the person will just his and walk away saying freelancing is not for me, whereas freelancing is for everyone. Yes, for those who are born again too, who can't tarnish their image for a any amount of money.

I told someone about freelancing and he's like, its not for Christains, yes not for Christains if they will lie about their location and identity.

Haha. Nawa o. Abeg drop me here no carry me go again. I don't want issues
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
olubankemi:

Seriously you nailed it. One of the reasons I hate visiting this thread is because of most people who probably pride themselves as the fast ones in pulling tricks to fetch the money.
I discovered something, give it time and things will happen. Claims like these pushed me into spending the last dime I had one time like that to purchase a tutorial on Making it on Fiverr. Till today no sales, promoted with my gig clicks soaring still no sales. Had to leave it and go back to the Upwork I created with my true identity and within days of getting serious again I've got an ongoing hourly job, an invite to a milestone gig with regular jobs in the offing.The best part, I'm not afraid to accept Skype interviews and sending down my true facebook profile to potential clients. Talk about peace of mind!
Fact is, you can't continue to live a lie, can't even stand the thought of running like a crazed rat when I hear verification. I told my friend something, "I wonder how far our reputations would have skyrocketed if we had been open and braved the storm of acceptance from the onset, like let these people know we actually know our stuff from the beginning".

I opened my first account last year, I think just a few weeks after reading through beatzone's thread(this one) , but thanks to the Smart ass friends who out of their vast experiences told me I was wasting my time with a Nigerian profile, spent the greater part of last year creating fake profiles and getting busted. Time and data I'd have spent promoting my real identity.

Thanks to a Nairalander I met here who made me stick with my real identity on Upwork I've been able to get past that barrier. I know gaining acceptance on competitive freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork takes time but if you keep at it, you'll surely smile in the end. (That of course is if you're not as greedy as most.
The Nairalander, I just talked about is killing it big time on Upwork with his real ID(he doesn't make noise about it) , this I know personally, not "they told me".
So guys, if you're comfortable living a lie online forever, Ngwanu keep it to yourself. Don't make it look like that is all there is to surviving on these platforms. Till today, I regretted ever abandoning my Upwork account for so long. But I'm gradually recovering all and I'm going to continue promoting myself on Fiverr with zero embellishments.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:
Let's discuss guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.