Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. (1174 Views)

16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic) / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by mrlaw93(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald
this morning.

A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men (Tommy Coulter) attending the birthday celebration ejacu.lated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.
“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant.
“Nothing like an or.gy” Tommy Coulter claims there was no se.x at the party
at all and that he only ejacu.lated in the pool by accident.

“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild se.x org.y going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a vir.gin
and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what
it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere. “Highly” potent sperm Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes Tommy Coulter has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent.
“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids
than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

Most of the 16 girls are scheduled to undergo anabortion although two of the impregnated girls’ families have reportedly admitted that they have decided to bring the birth to term being devout Christians.

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by mrlaw93(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
See pictures of the girls here.
www.lawizzygotswag..com
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by BiggerBangs: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
angry
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by HomieQuan(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Endtime Teenagers
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
LIES!
Op you preyed on the curious among us(me grin) tellin' us there was pics by way of that link.
There ain't!!
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol, hard to believe though
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by menabae(f): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
And how is this shiiit possible?huh pure lies
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by nelxxy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Super man
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by SweetOlive(f): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrlaw93:
See pictures of the girls here.
www.lawizzygotswag..com

Be a successful blogger by learning how to be honest. Pictures of the girls indeed.

Yet you want to be like Linda Ikeji and the likes. Smdh!!!
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by mrlaw93(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
menabae:
And how is this shiiit possible?huh pure lies
Do u need live experimentation? Let's confirm the authenticity of the news by u willing to be a specimen.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by menabae(f): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrlaw93:
Do u need live experimentation? Let's confirm the authenticity of the news by u willing to be a specimen.
nah,tanks I will pass...
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnated Sixteen Girls In A Pool. by mrlaw93(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
menabae:
nah,tanks I will pass...
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings / See The Adverse Effect Of Bleaching(photo) / Ladies Check Out Reasons Why You Should Have Se X During Your Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.