Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings (1179 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by NEHLIVE: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi and his gay partner went wedding ring shopping in SA‎ today. Bisi's mum from Nigeria recently visited him in the UK and met with his gay partner who is the fiance. Bisi's family never supported their son being gay; guess the mum has now given her blessings..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-bisi-alimi-and-his-partner-shop.html

Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by NEHLIVE: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na wa
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by Ourown(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gay ? Never!!!
where all this boobilicious And buttilicious babes dey?

Nawah oooo

I can only think of a gay as a sane person, when am done with the girls like nicki, Queen b, riri, selena, nina, Diana ramirez,. .. And I still want more
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by theshaderoom: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nah wah o
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by ValerianSteel(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
He's finally getting married.Congrats to him and his partner.

Happy Married Life in Advance.

N.B: I know some good for nothing NL homophobes are lurking to unleash thunderous repulsive messages.

My message to you is,simply quit with your bigotry.As you can rightly see Bisi Alimi is moving on with his life.Obviously in a way you don't agree with,but as long as you won't be living his life for him,you have no place to question his decisions or lifestyle.

If you hate gays so much.Two things:
1.) Don't be gay.
2.) Don't give birth to gay children.

Put your worries where they are needed undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by tjfulloption(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Awon eranko jakujaku meji.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by missKiffy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abonimation lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by skedemi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
katikati
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by GSKing: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
I wish them a very blissful married life.

That's his fiance not his "partner"

Tenk kiss
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by XYZeee: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
absolute rubbish. i feel vomiting on that ring angry
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by faith551(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
hahahahahaha,so freaking hilarious,that guy looks lassa virus
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by faith551(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:
He's finally getting married.Congrats to him and his partner.

Happy Married Life in Advance.

N.B: I know some good for nothing NL homophobes are lurking to unleash thunderous repulsive messages.

My message to you is,simply quit with your bigotry.As you can rightly see Bisi Alimi is moving on with his life.Obviously in a way you don't agree with,but as long as you won't be living his life for him,you have no place to question his decisions or lifestyle.

If you hate gays so much.Two things:
1.) Don't be gay.
2.) Don't give birth to gay children

Put your worries where they are needed undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by refiner(f): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided....irritating!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by Kokolett(f): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Who's the 'wife' between the two? undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by ozy4christ(f): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2016
which pastor will wed them? who will join them together, God or devil?,who is the wife? lastly, how many kids will they have? #justthinkingaloud
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by matrix199(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Well, in as much as I don't fancy men doing men, and ladies doing ladies, I think these fellas should be understood. U can't force a man to love a food he doesn't fancy, likewise make him hate a food he's drawn to. If homosexuality is contrary to nature, there are other things straight people do that are contrary to nature.

We have a law against homosexuality in this country, he respected our law and left for another country whose law allows homosexuality. Let's desist from condemning him. If anyone must condemn, like Christ would say, let him be the one without a sin!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi And His Partner Shop For Wedding Rings by pussyeater(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2016
One of dem yanch go don tear

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism / This Guy Wants To Give Out His Girlfriend (photo) / Ladies, When U See A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.