Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / deleted (1532 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Thread deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by newbride: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2009
tough question.i have to think about this.
Re: deleted by prittigrrr(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
And what do you do when 20 years later your child finds you and reports that the person you sold him to used him or her as a sex slave and committed unspeakable attrocities against him? Would that be worth the money?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
Re: deleted by Iegenti(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
i don't pray 2 come across some one with such offer,

cos after that transaction, what do u think might b'come of that child. do u know if such person wants 2 send him/her in2 slavery or even worse.
Re: deleted by Iegenti(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
i don't pray 2 come across some one with such offer,

cos after that transaction, what do u think might b'come of that child. do u know if such person wants 2 send him/her in2 slavery or even worse.
1million £ is a hell of a money, but i won't.
Re: deleted by Ilelobola: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
Not that I would even consider it but I expect my child to worth billions of £ so will be short changing myself in the long run. And like others have said; wondering what became of the child would send me to an early grave.
Re: deleted by biola44: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
my baby is priceless! grin
Re: deleted by newbride: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
i didn't give my opinion cos i didn't want people to be biased

honestly i will never ever give my child away, not for the world

And fyi am not poor financially or emotionally, was just trying to start a subject cos of what i read in the news about MJs kids.

The real parents of the kids actually gave both of them up for 10m£ and thot i shd get nairalanders views

As biola said they are PRICELESS and i will NOT trade them to own the world.
Re: deleted by mamagee3(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
You mean Debbie Rowe who gave away her kids to Michael Jackson for 8 million dollars.
Re: deleted by Consultant(f): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
I dey craze?
Re: deleted by Sissy3(f): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
biola44:

my baby is priceless!

i agree
Re: deleted by whiteroses(f): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2009
newbride:

i'd rather live as an average person and be happy than sell my child aye mio how much are you even talking about low
Re: deleted by sweetpie23: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2009
newbride:

why God? why give brain to people like this. now I believe idiot like you think through their anus
Re: deleted by chykeo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
newbride:

WHICH KIND OF TOUGH QUESTION? YOU WILL IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE

newbride:

i didn't give my opinion cos i didn't want people to be biased

honestly i will never ever give my child away, not for the world

And fyi am not poor financially or emotionally, was just trying to start a subject cos of what i read in the news about MJs kids.

The real parents of the kids actually gave both of them up for 10m£ and thot i shd get nairalanders views

As biola said they are PRICELESS and i will NOT trade them to own the world.

See your thinking. You are just danm so poor emotionally and financially to think up this. FOR OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART; THE MOUTH SPEAKETH
Re: deleted by kok(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
1 million what one time, I trust my kpakororo, He will find his way back when its time to move lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2009
cant u adopt another child? it kind'a hard to adopt another one million pounds tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: deleted by SeanT21(f): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2009
NOO. My child is priceless.
Re: deleted by Uzzyan: 1:30am On Jul 12, 2009
Never in this lifetime even if i am eatin sand wit my child
Re: deleted by bluespice(f): 2:35am On Jul 12, 2009
impossicant
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 3:11am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

impossicant

what do u know abt money?
Re: deleted by bluespice(f): 3:13am On Jul 12, 2009
ma be'gi fun e oh angry
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 3:36am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

ma be'gi fun e oh angry

oya, wa be'gi fu mi tongue tongue tongue
Re: deleted by bluespice(f): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2009
o tie beru
shocked
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 4:33am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

o tie beru
shocked

grin grin grin dont u just love me grin grin grin
Re: deleted by bluespice(f): 5:06am On Jul 12, 2009
ur impossible tongue
Re: deleted by Akinagirl(f): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2009
Never in life. And what sort of twisted sick person would do this? Or even have to ponder on it?
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

ur impossible tongue

thnx 4 the compliment sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss

Akinagirl:

Never in life. And what sort of twisted sick person would do this? Or even have to ponder on it?

we are talking about a million pounds here dont forget
Re: deleted by Akinagirl(f): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2009
And we are talking about you kid. Why would any sane person sell their child. That is just sick IMO.
Re: deleted by na2day2(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2009
Akinagirl:

And we are talking about you kid. Why would any sane person sell their child. That is just sick IMO.

how many ppl do u know make one million pounds in 9 months? those that gave their kids to Angelina Jolie or Madonna, no called it selling, it is the same thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: deleted by Bota: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
hell no !!
Re: deleted by Bota: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
na2day?:

how many ppl do u know make one million pounds in 9 months? those that gave their kids to Angelina Jolie or Madonna, no called it selling, it is the same thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IT IS NOT the same thing. There is such a thing as adoption, but I don't believe that is the topic we are addressing here.
Re: deleted by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
Na2day,i want to assume u are joking,ryte?
@Topic,Anyone that offers me such a proposal wud def. be making his last speech cos i wud not only pull out his/her tongues,i wud bite off the lips too.Even a mad woman wud never sell her child !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant And Scared / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Private Home Tutors In Lagos (directory) / My Wife Does Not Work!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.