Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) (2010 Views)

Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Makanjuolaa(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
see what i came across on my facebook page, but i dont know much about the story and am shocked. what her husband could have done to her that made her did such to him

Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by introvertious: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yack! @OP, its not 'viewer distraction'
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Tpave(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai wicked woman. Even if your husband cheated on you. This is barbaric woman.
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by jaymejate: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yeeeeeh shocked

Good man has gone!
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by 4reala(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
The woman must be devil incanate, for doing such. Haba
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Gracito(f): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Damn, damn though
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by 2boiz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laila Ilanlahu Muhammadu Rosululah...

1 Like

Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by MolarT(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
serious!!!
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by chrisifeanyi: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
chei,,,,, nawaooo, thus is wickedness. Can someone send this woman to Kirikiri maximum prison male wing A. Those guys wet Neva see puna go teach here the work of wetin she cut.
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by fulfillbill(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Inna lillahi wa ilaihi raji'un !

Amin Amin
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
shocked shocked,some women wicked shw cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Adonis3: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2016
ewwwwwangry

Because of why na

Wetin d man do

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by matrix199(m): 2:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Makanjuolaa:
see what i came across on my facebook page, but i dont know much about the story and am shocked. what her husband could have done to her that made her did such to him

What if the man was abusing their 3yrs old daughter?
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Yustash001(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Chai....evil woman..

1 Like

Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by Flexherbal(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2016
I fear some people oooo.
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by MartineeVIP(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Cruelty at its peak! This is as good as killing the man. That woman na demon o

1 Like

Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by DanerNo1(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
matrix199:

What if the man was abusing their 3yrs old daughter?
She is not God to decide his life or death. Evil woman.
Re: See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) by unscripted(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2021
The man gbola big oooo

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Of Men About To Sleep In Coffin Performing Money Rituals / People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) / Toto riina, The mafia boss behind the massacre of Nigerians in 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.