Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed (1074 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hi all, my neighbors attitude has changed. Recently, they have been acting differently in the sense that whenever they see me drive in, they come out and stare. In fact, whenever they see me open my windows, the patriarch of the family would come out of his house and pretend to be getting something from his car. In the past, whenever they see me come outside they run into their house and shut the door.

Could this be the sign of something good in the future? What do you all think?
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
IM not suprise though bcaus u look like a hungry vulture.
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my neighbors attitude has changed. Recently, they have been acting differently in the sense that whenever they see me drive in, they come out and stare. In fact, whenever they see me open my windows, the patriarch of the family would come out of his house and pretend to be getting something from his car. In the past, whenever they see me come outside they run into their house and shut the door.

I just sent you a pm. Please reply. I want to be your friend.
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Dojupyo(f): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who cares about your neighors attitude?

When you poo, endeavor to let us know angry .. You've been noticed enough

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by RoyalBlak007: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
why is it always ur neighbours grin

make friends with them then

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Pheals(f): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls stop this rubbish now! Since last yr ... U are wasting thread space

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by crismark(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2016
dis old woman!!!! get sense na

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Godfather92(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Hahahahah lassafever
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 22, 2016
are OK ma'am ?
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

let be friends give me ur mail address.
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2016
This girl surely needs attention!!! Can anybody on NL give it to her so that we can have peace in romance sectioon undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by omarithmetics: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2016
"In the past, whenever they see me come outside they run into their house and shut the door"
What have we done to deserve this trolling from you with really bad, uncreative and unimaginative stories.
The act of story telling be it fiction or nonfiction is a gift and you lady do not poses it.
Re: My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Mama, I love ur hair..nd ur smile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action Lovers, Check In / My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends / Is It A Sin For A Son To Disobey His Father When He Decide To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.