Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. (795 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Rep Your Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Oh yes, I'm sure 99.9% online nairalanders at this period are foreign based.

Come in, tell us your city, country of residence and who knows, we might hook up with each other.

Opening the floor, yours sincerely is somewhere in the city of Los Angeles, in the "Gay" country. Anyone close by?
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 22, 2016
hmmm currently in genelova in dreamland.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm currently in genelova in dreamland.
Bro, come explain well oo. Where be dreamland? Your username sounds "chinkoish" Are you in China or Japan?

I can see Charix viewing from Benin Republic. You are welcome bro.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bro, come explain well oo. Where be dreamland? Your username sounds "chinkoish" Are you in China or Japan?

I can see Charix viewing from Benin Republic. You are welcome bro.cheesy
Click my profile. I am Nigerian as possible. I suffer insomnia a lot.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2016
charix:

Click my profile. I am Nigerian as possible. I suffer insomnia a lot.
Hmmm, how do you cope with work/school in the morning?

My advice is eat little at nights and try avoid electronic devices like TV, phone etc after 9pm.

I will also give you my little secret. If you are a Christian, try reading your bible and praying at nights. Believe me, na for dreams you go dey say amens every night.Shalom
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 22, 2016
SirJeffry:
Hmmm, how do you cope with work/school in the morning?

My advice is eat little at nights and try avoid electronic devices like TV, phone etc after 9pm.

I will also give you my little secret. If you are a Christian, try reading your bible and praying at nights. Believe me, na for dreams you go dey say amens every night.Shalom
Lol. Thanks for the advice. Any sleep-debt I suffer during the week is compensated for in the weekends.

I sleep by 22:00 and wake up by 05:00 most times but once in a while I wake up by 00:00 and can't sleep again for no reason, that's when I pick up my phone and browse nairaland.
Would start taking your advice starting tomorrow night.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 22, 2016

Ellicott city(Best 10 Counties in USA) Maryland cool...that's where my childhood bedroom is but my Residence is in the Ellicott community in University of Maryland(Don't ask which residence hall) angry
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by sundoj08(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Thousands of years ago, In a land far away, when witches were still burned at the stake he reps the Empire State and the city of New York cool
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
[b][i][color=#770077]Reporting Live from the Devil's Pvssy Hellfire undecided
Lord have mercy.cry

Singing "amazing grace" for you.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2016
SirJeffry:
Lord have mercy.cry

Singing "amazing grace" for you.

MODIFIED undecided
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Niamey, Niger Rep!✔️✔️✔️
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2016
ijebu jesha grin Naija republic grin
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Bahamas.... Any1 close by... Na Owna start am, owna go tire.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by kellz0(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Ellicott city(Best 10 Counties in USA) Maryland cool...that's where my childhood bedroom is but my Residence is in the Ellicott community in University of Maryland(Don't ask which residence hall) angry
Guy how far your cyber cafe work Vacancy they at all even if na attendant like you. I need work bad bad >:-(
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Can we continue here.
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2016
y'all just need to repent from your wicked ways.

as the bible aff say somewhere... "no sleep for the wicked". ess nor insomnia tongue
Re: Off-peak Period Online Nairalanders, Rep. Your City And Country Of Res. by signature2012(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Am in the world most powerful country for now...USA(New York city).

(1) (Reply)

Please ADVICE!!!! / Is She Playing Hard To Get? / See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.