Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is She Playing Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get? (795 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Meedad: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ladies and guys out there I need your help. I met this girl like 5weeks ago in school, after a few days she agreed to give me her phone number. We've been communicating since then and I kept giving her hints that I really like her.the first time we had a conversation she said she doesn't go out with guys. Now the thing is we are both in different faculties, hence we don't get to meet daily but I do call her and whenever misses my call she flashes although she really hasn't call me. She tells me about herself and her family and her goals and aspirations in life. My confusion is, will she be uninterested and me and still go ahead and enjoy talking with me on phone? Cos she is never in a haste to go off the phone whenever I call her, I end the conversation myself. I brought up the Romance issue this evening and she said ''you came late, am in a relationship with someone else", then I said leave him for me and she laughed and said "would you like someone to do that to you?". Well, she kindda drifted the conversation away from " us" and told me about her childhood escapades instead. am confuse, is she playing hard to get or she is just being polite about truelly rejecting me. I need know if I should push on cos I really love her
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by flokii: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
As she no come love you back nko?

Wetin make we do for you?.. O boy go hustle

Make hay while d sun shines.. Not in ur old age

3 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by vizkiz: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
how will these stop the cold that is casshing me now eh? angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Pheals(f): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
C what some guys dey coz o .... She as told u d fact ... Try again if she is kidding but remember u ain't sent to school for that
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op go and hustle oooooooo.., leave dem girls -- They will come around once you're made..--

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by wolfgangg(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stay off her for some days' probably weeks. You'll know what to do after this.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by MRBrownJ: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
i really dont understand men of today... a woman is telling you that she doesnt want to date you because she is already in a r/ship, and the 1st question that comes to your mind is that she is playing hard to get?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Braaad: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Seun Please give us "2Like" buttons for post like this....

flokii:
As she no come love you back nko?

Wetin make we do for you?.. O boy go hustle

Make hay while d sun shines.. Not in ur old age
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by nanauju(f): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
She has already told you that she's in a relationship, Abeg just leave the girl. Don't waste your time
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Royle2014(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op... Answer her question. How would you feel if ur girl left u for another person?. Leave dat girl alone nd try somewhere else...
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Gracito(f): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Brother, the babes in another relationship, and o gwago gi. biko gbawa door, else you'd Come Complaining that she's Cheating too
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Adasun(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2016
if she the play hard to get then play a foul on her na

moreover they is no refree in ur game
angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Terry68: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Am sure you have books to read. Try to space yourself from emotional slavery and concentrate on your future.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by obontami: 2:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Meedad:
Ladies and guys out there I need your help. I met this girl like 5weeks ago in school, after a few days she agreed to give me her phone number. We've been communicating since then and I kept giving her hints that I really like her.the first time we had a conversation she said she doesn't go out with guys. Now the thing is we are both in different faculties, hence we don't get to meet daily but I do call her and whenever misses my call she flashes although she really hasn't call me. She tells me about herself and her family and her goals and aspirations in life. My confusion is, will she be uninterested and me and still go ahead and enjoy talking with me on phone? Cos she is never in a haste to go off the phone whenever I call her, I end the conversation myself. I brought up the Romance issue this evening and she said ''you came late, am in a relationship with someone else", then I said leave him for me and she laughed and said "would you like someone to do that to you?". Well, she kindda drifted the conversation away from " us" and told me about her childhood escapades instead. am confuse, is she playing hard to get or she is just being polite about truelly rejecting me. I need know if I should push on cos I really love her
if she say she no give u toto fcccck go and look for pusssy else where

Is that too hard ??

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by dapsonlou(m): 4:45am On Mar 08, 2016
You don't tell a girl you Just met to leave her bf for you, Even if you have Otedolas money, she will date you, but she won't give up the other guy. You just tell her " hope you know am going to Steal you from your boyfriend" it's that Simple. Then you got to step up your Conversion skills , but don't go Overboard. Invite her to eat, Students never turn down food.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2016
I remember some certain tym like Dat, one stvpid goat of a girl was telling me d same thing she told the op, and dis babe was always meetin me for transport money bak home, cuz we worked in d same office.

I just kept quiet and was playing nice until her birthday, I just told her happy birthday and deleted her frm my life, all my social networks...

Life will be as simple as u want it to be op.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Meedad: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
She never had a guy, she only wanted to know if i was truely ready to get what i wanted. I refused taking your pesimistic advices and pushed on, now i have her. Thanks for the negatives anyway, it helped me realise so many things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) / Need Y'all 2 Rate My Pic...final Season! / Why Would Someone Try To Get Your Attention Without Speaking To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.