Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu (42832 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Slingshotz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
That girl is stupidest dumb@ss I've ever met in my life. I can tell her entire family are embarrassed of her. I don't even know her and I'm embarrassed I share the same tribe with her. God how I wish she stop using those Igbo names

Bad belle no be work!!....shm

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by SirShymexx: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
FFK the supreme emperor of Igbo chics and their kryptonite lol.

Good to know that when you hit target with Igbo chics, they will produce a male child. Taking notes loool.

That's my nyggah. My nyggah, my nyggah - YG's voice.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by mapet: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
congrats kayode! Bt don't go after any other lady!

I will imagine this advise is coming a little late, if not too late
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by nickxtra(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Almost 30 years age difference. Happy new mother, anyway

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by paramakina202: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good luck to both of you but FFK 'you must like and be chopping Okporoko oh grin
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by KingRex1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
mapet:

I will imagine this advise is coming a little late, if not too late
no no, dnt tell me he asked you out too!
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Pidggin(f): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
I no longer have respect for FFK, so many illegitimate children from one man as alone
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by goodfornothing(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
That girl is stupidest dumb@ss I've ever met in my life. I can tell her entire family are embarrassed of her. I don't even know her and I'm embarrassed I share the same tribe with her. God how I wish she stop using those Igbo names
Where did you meet her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by mapet: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
no no, dnt tell me he asked you out too!

I'm not so why will he ask me out............I humbly decline the offer if any and reroute them to you
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by KingRex1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
mapet:

I'm not so why will he ask me out............I humbly decline the offer if any and reroute them to you
hey am a guy..
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by joanana(f): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
please not all yorubas are the same oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nightmile:

[quote author=sage2 post=43147761]
How do you mean o digo scarce for her? Must every Igbo girl marry an Igbo guy?

Nwanna dont mind am jare.... presently the love of my life is a yoruba man tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Not all yorubas are the same!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Raiders:
hypocrisy is when you don't criticize Bianca for marrying Ojukwu who is old enough to be her father but insulting this young lady for marrying Fani kayode
. Don't mind the tribal bigots. I am 100% proud Igbo man and I am happy for FFK for the birth of his first son Lotana from a younger Igbo beauty queen. As Femi is loving Igbo beauties, I am also loving loving Yoruba beauties who also love me. Tribal bigots are primitive apes. I will welcome any Yoruba man who loves and respects our Igbo women, heart and soul. FFK just dey ffk dem well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by SoNature(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gracito:
O di egwu. Love nwa ntinti. I'm ashamed for you, since o digo scarce for you

Biko hapu nwa mmadu aka...go and marry your own grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Gracito(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
sage2:

How do you mean o digo scarce for her? Must every Igbo girl marry an Igbo guy?
that's what you made out of the statement? Lemme tell you something, I don't give a damn about the tribe of someone. I'm talking something different. Understand before quoting me again. To all those quoting me too, .#imout
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by habsydiamond(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
For me oo. For a 27yr Old lady to marry a man old enough to be her father is not because of love. Na love for money cause am and the end of it all is not always interesting. Majority ends in regrets. Love in tokyo
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Olabestonic001(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
joanana:
please not all yorubas are the same oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind haters joooor.
The love of my life is an Anambra (pure-bred) babe. We love each other so much that we kept wondering why haters wan spoil sweet tinz for tribal slurs. Our children will wonder what went wrong with such haters in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by iWrite4People: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gbam.

sonOfLucifer:
I don't even know where to stand on this one.

oh, today is Monday. Wetin concern me concern person marriage. COngrats dear. Just envy the "Igbo-Yoruba" children that will be adults in 20 years. They'll go through Nairaland posts and wonder what was wrong with most of us.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
iWrite4People:
Gbam.

Love your moniker. smiley
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
It happens most especially in Port Harcourt. Many runs men end up marrying runs girl after one night of money for hand back for ground. Congrats to the two runs people.

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by fireforfire: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
VampireeM:
Shameless Husband Snatchers Everywhere! Clap for yourself chinwendu and pray you dont end up like his previous wives.
Ofcourse she.definitely will.....what goes around comes around
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
dem type too plenty for markit
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by SweetJustice: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
So after all this man's hate for the ibo nation, he still went ahead to fvck and allow an Ibo girl carry his child Endtime indeed!

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Dindondin(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
modath:

Bianca didn't marry an ofe mmanu (despite the same ofe being an ally)... the age difference isn't his grouse, he is vexed that she is consorting with the enemy! cheesy grin

Fortunately or unfortunately, all he can do is hyperventilate on NL, the deed has been done, Lotanna is here & that ends it. cheesy
people like you are technically & spiritually dumb!
So Yoruba's are Ofe manu?
you sef ofe manu.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
ilyas26:
Yorubas been bleeping igbos since 1850
We the Alpha male of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by mapet: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
hey am a guy..

.....and you have not figured that I am a guy
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by modath(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dindondin:

people like me are technically & spiritually dumb! Cos I never read to understand, I just things at face value & fly with them..
So Yoruba's are Ofe manu?
you sef ofe manu.

I'm ofe Mmanu & I'm super proud to be Yoruba..... so you do not know ofe mmanu is how Ibos refer to Yoruba? Really

Oil is life, it gives soup & stew nice vibrant colour & it enhances the taste, so if a group term it as an insult, that is their cup of tea...

Go back & read the post you quoted before jumping in mentions like a whirllwind without course or direction!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by KingRex1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
mapet:

.....and you have not figured that I am a guy
oh!
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by ifeomaekol(f): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
lol, d thing tire me ooo.

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whoree.
90% of igbo girls are just like her. embarassed
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
CSTR2:
Whoree.
90% of igbo girls are just like her. embarassed
sharaap...na money u no get abi poverty dey worry u
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by skywalker240(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bhella5:
Children of hate everywhere. Try give him any1 of your sisters and lets see what happens. That is if they are as half pretty like chinkwendu.

Tired nigga

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abagworo:
It happens most especially in Port Harcourt. Many runs men end up marrying runs girl after one night of money for hand back for ground. Congrats to the two runs people.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.