Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu (42830 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Sammyblaq(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2016
How come FFK no like Stock fish(okporoko)...na snake en go like¿.
LOVE is not blind; those in LOVE are. Free them cos u could be a victim.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by HiddenShadow: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gracito:
that's what you made out of the statement? Lemme tell you something, I don't give a damn about the tribe of someone. I'm talking something different. Understand before quoting me again. To all those quoting me too, .#imout

Good to have spoken your mind.
Check whatsapp

How do we meet.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by oyatz(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
And the funny story is that the population of such Igbo-Yoruba hybrid are increasing every month.

I don't even know where to stand on this one.

oh, today is Monday. Wetin concern me concern person marriage. COngrats dear. Just envy the "Igbo-Yoruba" children that will be adults in 20 years. They'll go through Nairaland posts and wonder what was wrong with most of us.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Donjazzy12(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
IlajeGal1:
Actress, beauty queen, and pageant director, Precious Chikwendu is the new wife of 55-year-old PDP chieftain Femi Fani-Kayode. She delivered her first child Lotanna for the ex-minister of aviation recently. Lotanna is Fani-Kayode's 1st son and 6th child. Speaking on how they met, Chikwendu - a native of Awka in Anambra State and University of Calabar graduate- in an exclusive interview with City People said, "We met in Owerri at a friend’s house. We’ve been together for almost 2 years now." On what she likes about him, she said," I love his openess and bravery. He speaks his mind regardless of whose ox is gored. I love that he is very compassionate, passionate and very fair to everyone". And what is it about her husband she dislikes, she further added, "He could be strong willed and stubborn .When he decides on something it’s often difficult to change his mind. But I always find a way. He also doesn’t like stock fish(okporoko)."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-femi-fani-kayode-27-yr-old-precious-chikwendu/
As long as the money is flowing, she will be loyal. Just pray the money doesn't dry up. Sorry will be your name.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by laudate: 12:25am On May 16, 2017
Raiders:
hypocrisy is when you don't criticize Bianca for marrying Ojukwu who is old enough to be her father but insulting this young lady for marrying Fani kayode

Point of correction. Bianca MARRIED Ojukwu. Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu made an honest woman out of Bianca. Precious Chikwendu did NOT marry FFK. She just moved into his crib, opened her thighs and became his baby mama, olosho, bed warmer etc., without wasting any time to think about what anyone might say, not even her parents! cheesy
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by laudate: 12:31am On May 16, 2017
Pidggin:
I no longer have respect for FFK, so many illegitimate children from one man as alone

Nope!! He was married to each of the women that gave birth to his kids, but he divorced them one after the other. None of his children (except this one Precious Chikwendu gave birth to) were born out of wedlock. cool Go and check!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.