Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu (42815 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by IlajeGal1: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Actress, beauty queen, and pageant director, Precious Chikwendu is the new wife of 55-year-old PDP chieftain Femi Fani-Kayode. She delivered her first child Lotanna for the ex-minister of aviation recently. Lotanna is Fani-Kayode's 1st son and 6th child. Speaking on how they met, Chikwendu - a native of Awka in Anambra State and University of Calabar graduate- in an exclusive interview with City People said, "We met in Owerri at a friend’s house. We’ve been together for almost 2 years now." On what she likes about him, she said," I love his openess and bravery. He speaks his mind regardless of whose ox is gored. I love that he is very compassionate, passionate and very fair to everyone". And what is it about her husband she dislikes, she further added, "He could be strong willed and stubborn .When he decides on something it’s often difficult to change his mind. But I always find a way. He also doesn’t like stock fish(okporoko)."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-femi-fani-kayode-27-yr-old-precious-chikwendu/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by ichukwu48: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
That girl is stupidest dumb@ss I've ever met in my life. I can tell her entire family are embarrassed of her. I don't even know her and I'm embarrassed I share the same tribe with her. God how I wish she stop using those Igbo names

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by VampireeM(f): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Shameless Husband Snatchers Everywhere! Clap for yourself chinwendu and pray you dont end up like his previous wives.

33 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Gracito(f): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2016
O di egwu. Love nwa ntinti. I'm ashamed for you, since o digo scarce for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Bhella5(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
That girl is stupidest dumb@ss I've ever met in my life. I can tell her entire family are embarrassed of her. I don't even know her and I'm embarrassed I share the same tribe with her. God how I wish she stop using those Igbo names
Children of hate everywhere. Try give him any1 of your sisters and lets see what happens. That is if they are as half pretty as chinkwendu.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by ichukwu48: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Bhella5:
Children of hate everywhere. Try give him your sister and lets see what happens. That is if they are as half pretty like chinkwendu.

I'll beat the living shit out of my sister if she dares bring a man like FFK into our household. May the evil wish you gave to my sibling get sent to you ten times fold

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Bhella5(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

I'll beat the living shit out of my sister if she dares bring a man like FFK into our household. May the evil wish you gave to my sibling get sent to you ten times fold
If marrying FFK is what you considered evil then my friend you need Jesus. Hate itself is evil you know?

35 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Masterclass32: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Am not sure they're married yet. Nawa to that girl sef.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Raiders: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
hypocrisy is when you don't criticize Bianca for marrying Ojukwu who is old enough to be her father but insulting this young lady for marrying Fani kayode

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by modath(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Raiders:
hypocrisy is when you don't criticize Bianca for marrying Ojukwu who is old enough to be her father but insulting this young lady for marrying Fani kayode

Bianca didn't marry an ofe mmanu (despite the same ofe being an ally)... the age difference isn't his grouse, he is vexed that she is consorting with the enemy! cheesy grin

Fortunately or unfortunately, all he can do is hyperventilate on NL, the deed has been done, Lotanna is here & that ends it. cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2016
modath:

Bianca didn't marry an ofe mmanu (despite the same ofe being an ally)... the age difference isn't his grouse, he is vexed that she is consorting with the enemy! cheesy grin

Fortunately or unfortunately, all he can do is hyperventilate on NL, the deed has been done, Lotanna is here & that ends it. cheesy

pls tell me the meaning of the bolded. i do see it on most threads

4 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
I don't know why you re complaining and ranting bro. She has found love .let us Be happy for her. My problem is that the yorubas will boldly tell us that we don't married outside or anambra especially don't give their babes to outsider. At least this is one big evidence cheesy

Age is just a number..

10 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
WHO CARES

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by sambisaman: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
okay
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by jeeqaa7(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Precious! Ina tuu ncha! ..Biko gwakenem!

U fell in love with him or his money?

Stories that touch d anus ...

Shiiit mehn!

Infact!

Gerrahia men!!!

11 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Hysmady(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2016
None of my business undecided
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by dearsly(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2016
U be runs gurl wea folo aristo....period

9 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
VampireeM:
Shameless Husband Snatchers Everywhere! Clap for yourself chinwendu and pray you dont end up like his previous wives.
did he snatched anybody's wives? Man can change at anytime . Stop listening to rumours, fani koyode love this girl.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't even know where to stand on this one.

oh, today is Monday. Wetin concern me concern person marriage. COngrats dear. Just envy the "Igbo-Yoruba" children that will be adults in 20 years. They'll go through Nairaland posts and wonder what was wrong with most of us.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by luckystone02: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
Great
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Clone2020(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
Hehehe, our ladies don't even try to hide it that many of them are gold diggers in plain site. Money Talks.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by theshaderoom: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by obrain1235: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
NLers...
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nienie(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
We aff hear
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by guywitzerogal(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
See una mouth for NL, shameless gal, stupid gal, ediot..... Some of u lady here re sleepin wit married men Jst because una matter never reach FP doesn't mean u re a saint pls free d girl abeg

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by teekay213(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
forget da thing! na money.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
I can see some people are pained.......chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Teespice(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
joborskill:

it's a derogatory word.
more like the yorubas use too much oil in their soups and stews.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Teespice:

it's a derogatory word.

more like the yorubas use too much oil in their soups and stews.

Thanks
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
joborskill:

oil consumer...they believe the yorubas love palm oil soup too much

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.