Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Can't I Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Fall In Love? (3089 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Help! I Fall In Love Easily / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2016
I have never fallen in love before and I am 30yrs this year! its beginning to worry me seriously. I seem not to trust a woman enough to love her. my part has crossed with many Parts: the beautiful, ugly, short, tall, small, slim etc yet no one seemed to take my heart why?? am worried seriously now. the highest I can do is to have 'sterrings' only for it to die off totally in weeks. I'm am totally not gay, I don't have any spiritual bae anywhere......is there ever anyone who can answer me cos me is very worried.

mature minds only pls
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by vizkiz: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2016
by the time you get a girl who can give a perfect head, you will fall in love within minutes grin
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by ladyF(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Maybe your standards are way too high and unrealistic...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:
by the time you get a girl who can give a perfect head, you will fall in love within minutes grin

sir can u throw more light on what you mean by 'perfect head' cos av seen some very very 'good heads'
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2016
ladyF:
Maybe your standards are way too high and unrealistic...

its ladyF again!
lol

pls all I want is to just fall in love. I don't even have standards. I'm just a normal guy that wants to fall into a normal love.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by vizkiz: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:

sir can u throw more light on what you mean by 'perfect head' cos av seen some very very 'good heads'

ermmm... Brb undecided
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:

ermmm... Brb undecided

OK waiting
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Ts nt something tat just happens at the snap of yhur fingers,yhu can't just wish it sad
The problem is yhur mind set oga...
Plus I doubt yhu can't fall in love ts 'unpossible' be Real with us la....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ts nt something tat just happens at the snap of yhur fingers,yhu can't just wish it sad
The problem is yhur mind set oga...
Plus I doubt yhu can't fall in love ts 'unpossible' be Real with us la....

I have actually loved or had crushes on people, many people but it doesn't cross a month. when the said lady opens up to me I tend to lose interest. its more like conquering an adventure for me. she. she's playing hard to get I'm all over her until she opens up then that's it! I start playing 'hard to maintain' and all these happen by default
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by falconey(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Thats a good thing mehn infact i envy you.

bitchess dont care about love or you but what you have to offer.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2016
falconey:
Thats a good thing mehn infact i envy you.

bitchess dont care about love or you but what you have to offer.

can't continue like this sir. how come av never experienced love from my heart and u envy me?
well I envy Romeo and Juliet.... need to taste that kindda love. when I see ppl who are so in love I bleed
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
You av refused 2 fall in luv.... When u are ready... U will not only jump bt somersault in luv.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
You av refused 2 fall in luv.... When u are ready... U will not only jump bt somersault in luv.

I'm ready na
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by menabae(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided grin...Becos the shiiiiit doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by yaqq: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
bros u shouldn't fall in love! it ain't a man thing! jst keep pretending as if d shiiiiit exist
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Sexytemi(f): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
when u meet the one for u, you'll feel love....and like someone rightly said, it might be d standard u set for yourself that is affecting u, u need to be opened, you need to accept, you need to relax and not feel like every lady is a prize u need to conquer.
if u do these, you'll def find love....i have a friend who can so love a guy but after 2wks into d relationship, she grows tired of d relationship n breaks up with d guy. There was a time she dated 4 guys within a space of 3months...it was so crazy.
Then last dec a guy asked her out, she was like she cant date him, hes not her type bla bla bla...i made her see reasons y she could, i made her lower her standard of the perfect guy, and up till now they are still dating n she now so in love with him.
so you see, you always can fall in love only if u allow it.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by cruzita(f): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
You are not alone bro,I find it hard to also
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
when u meet the one for u, you'll feel love....and like someone rightly said, it might be d standard u set for yourself that is affecting u, u need to be opened, you need to accept, you need to relax and not feel like every lady is a prize u need to conquer.
if u do these, you'll def find love....i have a friend who can so love a guy but after 2wks into d relationship, she grows tired of d relationship n breaks up with d guy. There was a time she dated 4 guys within a space of 3months...it was so crazy.
Then last dec a guy asked her out, she was like she cant date him, hes not her type bla bla bla...i made her see reasons y she could, i made her lower her standard of the perfect guy, and up till now they are still dating n she now so in love with him.
so you see, you always can fall in love only if u allow it.

hmmmmmmm standard.......high standard.....thank u very much. lemme assume its my problem....high standard
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Smartguy001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ur problem is very simple bro... undecided u don't trust ursef because of ur various bad traits so it's gonna b difficult 4u 2trust anoda... cool
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Sexytemi(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:

hmmmmmmm standard.......high standard.....thank u very much. lemme assume its my problem....high standard

yea...and you welcome.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by sinequanon: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:
I have never fallen in love before and I am 30yrs this year! its beginning to worry me seriously. I seem not to trust a woman enough to love her. my part has crossed with many Parts: the beautiful, ugly, short, tall, small, slim etc yet no one seemed to take my heart why?? am worried seriously now. the highest I can do is to have 'sterrings' only for it to die off totally in weeks. I'm am totally not gay, I don't have any spiritual bae anywhere......is there ever anyone who can answer me cos me is very worried.

mature minds only pls

So, no sex, just stirrings?
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by EOOJ(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:

exactly wat ma female friends tel me... Standards. I just wonda which kind high standards
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Smartguy001:
Ur problem is very simple bro... undecided u don't trust ursef because of ur various bad traits so it's gonna b difficult 4u 2trust anoda... cool

could it be you are saying the right thing?
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinequanon:

So, no sex, just stirrings?
heheheheheh I'm 30yrs sir
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Smartguy001(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:

could it be you are saying the right thing?

Yea mehn...change ur ways first den it will be easier to trust odas
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by sinequanon: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
PasD:

heheheheheh I'm 30yrs sir

And your answer to my question?
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:
LMAO
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by ProfSamurai(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bros oooo. You can't just fall in love. Person kick you?

You decide to love. Love is a decision, which when you feed grows.

What the f am I saying.
Come make I put leg for you so you fall in love. .....
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mr man, give me a clue of who you are...your past relationship, and how it went, and i'd tell you why you are still single @ that age cool
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
firstking01:
Mr man, give me a clue of who you are...your past relationship, and how it went, and i'd tell you why you are still single @ that age cool

I never really had a relationship. all I did (those days) was take advantage of them and walk.
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
ProfSamurai:
Bros oooo. You can't just fall in love. Person kick you?

You decide to love. Love is a decision, which when you feed grows.

What the f am I saying.
Come make I put leg for you so you fall in love. .....

Chai but its not funny ooo. but u making fun outta it
Re: Why Can't I Fall In Love? by PasD(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinequanon:

And your answer to my question?
there was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section / Men's Favorite Sex Positions And Their Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.