Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... (10693 Views)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2016
I can't just get my eyes off her...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
who is she

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Dis dude must have wankked a thousand times because of this pic grin

19 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by gabinogem(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
U can't get ur eyes off her unclad body or what?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Don't you see how set she is ? her delectable look they make me go crazy
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by nnachukz(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
No be kid you wan go fork?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Man, this one pass kid ooooo... She even get instrument pass our big AUNTY

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cholls(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
my brother what's the deal?
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Cholls:
my brother what's the deal?

You have an idea of how I can get her ?
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cholls(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
tayooluwole:

You have an idea of how I can get her ?
my brother......... may so help me God.
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by GodpunishBuhari: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by cruzita(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
how we go take find her for u?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:

Guy, If i catch dis girl at d end, I will have a story to tell during testimony time

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
how we go take find her for u?
Maami, na anyhow he go be... Should I count on you ?
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by cruzita(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
tayooluwole:

Maami, na anyhow he go be... Should I count on you ?
no no no no
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
no no no no
Kkk
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Lovelynature(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
He must have finished up his Vaseline by now, before searching for her

Crazy world grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
He must have finished up his Vaseline by now, before searching for her

Crazy world grin grin
moment of silence for dem spilled generation grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
shocked shocked i knw her!!!
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by emmancipated(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
call phyno na
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by yaqq: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
to get her simple na! send me 500 mtn to call her 4 u!
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Lovelynature(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
moment of silence for dem spilled generation grin
lol

And ladies ain't helping things with the way they dress. As eh, some would deliberately push up the twins melon, and upgrade the back side, once they sight some guys. Most of them don't really know what guys are passing through

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol

And ladies ain't helping things with the way they dress. As eh, some would deliberately push up the twins melon, and upgrade the back side, once they sight some guys. Most of them don't really know what guys are passing through
my broda I spotted one fyn babe like dat on my street, chei, u needed to see this girl's melons, so pointed. She wasn't even wearin bra as u could just see d nipples poking out from her blouse. Chei as senior Bros wey I be I just hold myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i knw her!!!
Wow...seriously ?
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Lovelynature(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
my broda I spotted one fyn babe like dat on my street, chei, u needed to see this girl's melons, so pointed. She wasn't even wearin bra as u could just see d nipples poking out from her blouse. Chei as senior Bros wey I be I just hold myself cheesy
Hahaha

And funny thing is that when you make the move, you still have to work hard to persuade her even when she likes you

I've always managed to myself sha. But there was girl I couldn't just resist. Well structured both front and back with the way she acted and all that, I didn't even know when I started saying things I cannot recall, but when I finally asked her for her number, said she didn't know it off hand, that I should wait for her to get her phone from their shop and give me the number. That was how she disappeared. I waited for her to show but for where?

Na so I take style respect myself and find my way. I'm happy I've even forgotten about her. But at that moment it was as if she was just the only woman.

Konji can really control strong men at times

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Hahaha

And funny thing is that when you make the move, you still have to work hard to persuade her even when she likes you

I've always managed to myself sha. But there was girl I couldn't just resist. Well structured both front and back with the way she acted and all that, I didn't even know when I started saying things I cannot recall, but when I finally asked her for her number, said she didn't know it off hand, that I should wait for her to get her phone from their shop and give me the number. That was how she disappeared. I waited for her to show but for where?

Na so I take style respect myself and find my way. I'm happy I've even forgotten about her. But at that moment it was as if she was just the only woman.

Konji can really control strong men at times
lwkwd! grin any girl dt tells u she doesn't knw her number by heart isn't just interested in u dats all.. well, not every girl will say no and not every girl will say yes. I dey hardly toast babe for reality sha..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by PlayerMeji: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
tayooluwole:

You cant just take your eyes off her boo'bs!!!

I am sorry for you, have you prepared for this austerity around the corner

Na woman matter dey worry you.

Dey there, we dey come!
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth ... grin grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by MrCork: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
tayooluwole:

...ok..so you like under age girls...abi?...may you rottt in jail.

[size=16pt]....YOU HOMEBASE CRACKHEAD PETERFILE!!!(no ofeense)[/size] angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so you like under age girls...abi?...may you rottt in jail.

[size=16pt]....YOU HOMEBASE CRACKHEAD PETERFILE!!!(no ofeense)[/size] angry

So bros, with all those things you can obviously see, you still call her underage ? Wake up MAN
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by tayooluwole: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
PlayerMeji:

You cant just take your eyes off her boo'bs!!!

I am sorry for you, have you prepared for this austerity around the corner

Na woman matter dey worry you.

Dey there, we dey come!

Bros forget austerity until it finally come... Na this fresh thing way I they see be the matter way they on ground now...
Re: PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... by banio: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
You want to Debauch a 13yr old girl.

Rape o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.