Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (40679 Views)

Please Help Save A Sister's Life... / Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Onegai(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thorpido, can I ask for your help in somethinf relating to this matter? It's a private issue but I think it will help other mothers-to-be. I'll have to dm you, is that okay?

Please is it too late to have that flyer modified to remove the "gross negligence" wording? I won't explain but I feel (strongly) that will make the case go further and generate more help. cc Aminat508
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Onegai:
Thorpido, can I ask for your help in somethinf relating to this matter? It's a private issue but I think it will help other mothers-to-be. I'll have to dm you, is that okay?

Please is it too late to have that flyer modified to remove the "gross negligence" wording? I won't explain but I feel (strongly) that will make the case go further and generate more help. cc Aminat508
It's okay.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Onegai,

I believe it is a right suggestion. Interestingly I never noticed it.

Thanks...

Aminat508, could you please consider Onegai's suggestion?

Thank you.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Aminat508(f): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Onegai:

Please is it too late to have that flyer modified to remove the[b] "gross negligence" wording?[/b] I won't explain but I feel (strongly) that will make the case go further and generate more help. cc Aminat508

To what? Kindly give me the details
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by dantori(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:
Otigba1

Fynestboi

Figo05

yjgm

HVILLE

ceminez

ADULTBASE

Skyface00

Ahmed4002

dantori

cry cry cry
Please save Funmilola

No Amount is small

her bank account detail :

Account name : Oniyelu Funmilola Cecilia,

Bank: Zenith bank

Act number : 1005109260.

branch : International Airport Road

Pls add Aishat Alubankudi. on Facebook and share it with her ASAP Pls with evidences. Thanks
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Onegai(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:

To what? Kindly give me the details

Just remove "gross negligence" and say "complications during pregnancy and labour". Thanks smiley
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by ADULTBASE(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Noted!
In addition,i will Add this to my d.p. & signature,mediapace on the run.And i will email some reputable leaders and include this in all of my posts.
Aminat508:
Otigba1

Fynestboi

Figo05

yjgm

HVILLE

ceminez

ADULTBASE

Skyface00

Ahmed4002

dantori

cry cry cry
Please save Funmilola

No Amount is small

her bank account detail :

Account name : Oniyelu Funmilola Cecilia,

Bank: Zenith bank

Act number : 1005109260.

branch : International Airport Road

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by ifyalways(f): 3:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Welldone People. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2016
[size=24pt]for people who want to donate from abroad, there is a go fund account set up to accept donations

https://www.gofundme.com/hg8naubw
[/size]
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Onegai:

Just remove "gross negligence" and say "complications during pregnancy and labour". Thanks smiley
I replied your pm.
I agree with you on the 'gross negligence' phrase though it was supposed to indicate that it was the doctors who treated her that were negligent but it appears she was negligent from the way it was stated.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Bellong,how's it going?What's the update?
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
thorpido:
Bellong,how's it going?What's the update?

We want to resolve the current issue before I give update.

We had set back on the donor.. The doctors said the willing donors are not compatible with her.

We have found another donor who is currently undergoing screening. Will update once it is completed.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Onegai(f): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
thorpido:
I replied your pm.
I agree with you on the 'gross negligence' phrase though it was supposed to indicate that it was the doctors who treated her that were negligent but it appears she was negligent from the way it was stated.

Okay
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by damiso(f): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
bellong:

We had set back on the donor.. The doctors said the willing donors are not compatible with her.

We have found another donor who is currently undergoing screening. Will update once it is completed.

I pray she gets a compatible donor as soon as possible by His Grace.

Well done to everyone keeping this going.

She is in my prayers as well...

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
bellong:

Okay.Donor compatibility must be sorted first.I pray she gets a right match quick.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
thorpido:
Okay.Donor compatibility must be sorted first.I pray she gets a right match quick.

Amen
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
damiso:

I pray she gets a compatible donor as soon as possible by His Grace.

Well done to everyone keeping this going.

She is in my prayers as well...

Amen..

@Thorpido,

We were told that they've sorted that aspect, I didn't know that the screening has not been done. The family just felt kidneys can just be exchanged freely.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
bellong:

Amen..

@Thorpido,

We were told that they've sorted that aspect, I didn't know that the screening has not been done. The family just felt kidneys can just be exchanged freely.
Ah nooo.Even children of the same parents may not be compatible.I pray she finds a compatible donor soon.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
4 days without update.
.what's happening? angry
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Hello bellong

How's it going?

How far with surgery plans and donor.

I sent something last week.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2016
agarawu23:
4 days without update.
.what's happening? angry

I'm sure bellong will let us know soon enough.
If he doesn't answer my mentions then I'll mail him.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
salsera:

I'm sure bellong will let us know soon enough.
If he doesn't answer my mentions then I'll mail him.
okay ooo
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Apologies to everybody, I have been very busy with challenges of life in the past week. Everything is fine now..

Additional 1.5M was paid to the hospital making a total of 7M remaining 2.3M.

The donor has passed the first screening, to undergo another screening tomorrow. The transplant is rescheduled after Easter. The consultant has confirmed that Lola is fit enough for the transplant.

Will update as new thing emerges.

CC: Salsera
Agarawu23

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by agarawu23(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Good to hear.

2.3m will come smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
bellong:
Apologies to everybody, I have been very busy with challenges of life in the past week. Everything is fine now..

The donor has passed the first screening, to undergo another screening tomorrow. The transplant is rescheduled after Easter. The consultant has confirmed that Lola is fit enough for the transplant.

Agarawu23

May this surgery be successful in Jesus name.

Good to know about progress.

Thanks to all who have given so far and those publicising on blogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Amen..

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amen
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by somegirl1: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 3:02am On Mar 17, 2016
somegirl1:

Is this link legit?

https://www.gofundme.com/hg8naubw

Yes it is.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by damiso(f): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
bellong:

Agarawu23

That's great progress.

The 2.3M will surface by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
damiso:

That's great progress.

The 2.3M will surface by His Grace.

Amen
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Faith111: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
I've been seeing this topic but never clicked till now...
God grant her speedy recovery.

I'll do my best as God helps Me.
Thanks to all who have contributed so far.
God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo) / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.