Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan (46168 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Makapounse(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
What do you expect us to say, to criticise him or what? So b4 he was appointed minister was he a poor man or you think say b4 de go appoint you minster you go must poor. Young man, go find job and stop being a hater
I sight you my guy,..........
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by jahsharon: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
NextGovernor:
APC and lies. This house non reach 100 million from the pics I am seeing

Does your father have 100 million naira? Mine doesn't. If yours does, please come and give me few millions. So, being a Minister of the Federal Republic is a gateway to embezzling millions and building houses everywhere like birds.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by kolmart: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
grandpa of most of this commentator that are underrate the cost and the value of the mansion was unable to build a room in life, still they are condemned the building.Anyway at the end of the day the mansion is going to be confiscated by EFCC because it is Nigeria property and must return to Nigeria simple.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baboo13:

Lol you just shot yourself in the foot.
he was not a civil servant at all.

By the way, It is against civil service rules for you to be in politics. You cannot do both.

Ministerial appointments are political appointments, just like commissioners in state civil service. The highest position you can get to in the civil service is the Position of Permanent Secretary.

For you to be in politics, you have to resign your position

Can you tell us then where he made his money from to build such a building. Is it savings from his salaries that he build the building from or his oil wells. Majority of these so called rich men are thief and stole our public money
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jonathan you see your life?

Mod lift your ban on iyangbali, it is not a crime to mention seun's name in a comment
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Coolgent(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hah but i swear a duplex build by one Secretary of revenue board in my state big pass this house.
Thieves everywhere. angry
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by markidoo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
His house is learning come to uyo n see what a common special assistant will design n d land mass he will amass
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by olajide8(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Dis one na house? Come maitama , asokoro and guzape... Dis one na BQ

Here's what it is

Nigeria is so rich that we can't help but be corrupt ..
Pastors And Imams are corrupt
Doctors,Herbalists and Nurses are corrupt
Civil servants are corrupt
Politicians are corrupt
Students are corrupt
Ancestors are corrupt
Private companies are corrupt
Governmant officials are corrupt
Businessmen are corrupt
Everyone is corrupt
And I mean it ...
EVERYONE IS CORRUPT

So since we are all corrupt .. Why not tap into the pleasurable side of corruption.

Rather than steal and dump in dubai. Why not steal and build dubai in maiduguri..
Even BH would relocate ...

Rather than steal and buy mansions in london why not steal and build mansions in ebonyi.
#growthenaira

Rather than steal and dump in japan. Why not steal and build phone making companies in osun

Rather than steal and dump in Germany. Why not steal and build a luxury automobile making plant in Bayelsa.

We waited so hard for the oil to dry up .. But because its God's Gift . It refused to dry up now it is drastically loosing relevance and worth .. Why not stop selling our crude and sell other things ?

We can sell real estate, limestone, palm kernel, coal , doctors ,groundnut etc .. These are all expensive in the intl market ..

Corruption might be Bad.. But its just been able to show to us how rich and stupid we have been ...

#4kthedollarandotherforex
#usecorruptionGROWtheNAIRA

That is what GEJ thought but rather then solve the issue it complicated the issue more - and he was inept, so he didn't know what to do when he had started
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Baboo13(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
toyetade:

Can you tell us then where he made his money from to build such a building. Is it savings from his salaries that he build the building from or his oil wells. Majority of these so called rich men are thief and stole our public money

The truth is that most political office holders make money or acquire properties from their time in government. Its a norm here. What angers people is amassing excessive wealth by greed

From this pic here, this house is not as mega as the way the OP is painting it.

I'm not defending him tho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Hollaniyii(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
oduastates:

Are you sure that land alone ,does not cost that much?
Abi you thinks say land na beans for Ibadan?
Land goes as high as N250 million in some parts of Ibadan .
What is/was his income before and after he became?

shut up your mouth, land dnt cost that much in Ibadan
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Shi*t money, egunje money...It's all money money cheesy
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by sweetgala(m): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2016
oduastates:

Are you sure that land alone ,does not cost that much?
Abi you thinks say land na beans for Ibadan?
Land goes as high as N250 million in some parts of Ibadan .
What is/was his income before and after he became?

I'm sure I drove past that house while in Ibadan November, if I'm right that is in the new Akobo axis, I can remember how all the road was tared and smooth and the driver told me he done everything , from the junction to the exit on the far end , took us 10 mins drive. I don't think the pictures do the house justice , it is huge.

I have been told land prices in that area is now in the > 150 million range
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by sweetgala(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2016
sonnie10:
One eye man is usually the king in a country of blind men. Come to the South East, no one will even pay attention to this type of house because most traders have better ones.

I like what you said traders, the topic of discuss is if or not traders in any part of the country have more beautiful homes, in that area I saw some more beautiful edifices but rather how he was able to finance said house.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by sweetgala(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
toyetade:

This is why we don't progress in this country. This man has lived all his live as a civil servant. As a minister and civil servant, where did he get the money to build a house of more than $1m dollar at the time. Enquiry should be made. Until we start making samples of this kind of people, there is no future for Nigeria because of this bad examples of leaders. Greed, corrupt and very selfish. How many room is he sleeping in. Vanity upon vanity

Abeg help me ask them, house he did not mortgage ?
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by fexyrich(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2016
So we shld kill aour selves ba?? What's so special about the house that a whole minister can't afford without stealing from nigeria..Do u know the numerous benefits of being a minister??The lobbies they get from people seeking favour is enough to buy mansions for them so stop the hating and pray to God to bless you like this as well..Who no like or pray for better tin..Even a commisioner in my state imo state built a mansion more spectacular and eye catching than this I mean a commisioner o!! Not to talk of a minister..Abeg dis is not news as far as naija is concerned.We all know that naija politics is like blood money.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Oladelepedro: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
This house is a mighty mansion,I was part of those that did this project so the house is far more than 100million naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.