Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (39853 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by ClintonObaji(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mama pls baba needs more of you. Allow him to continue with his home work .
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by hadexdemo: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Where dia picture
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by HomeOfMe(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
What kind of sex does he expect from a 63yrs old woman? She can't do more than hugging and perking. Leave the woman to live the rest of her life in peace and take care of her children and grand children. Go and look for a twenty something and marry sir if you're sex starved.

2 Likes

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by 9jatatafo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
At 63 does she still get wet? Women are very funny creatures that get wet without water and bleed without injury.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by frisky2good(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na to marry young wife for baba be the only solution to this problem ayafi if mama fit dey give am hand job. But that one go still dey cause problem so na still to marry young wife for baba before we hear say he don dey rape.

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by VagileVictor(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
No divorce at this age of 70+ & 63+.
If father Abraham could be active at 100years, at 70+, Sir. Giwa should be given the benefit of doubt to exercise his matrimonial rights on his wife and if she doesn't want to let him, alternative mechanism can be applied to the situation.
To the children, I want them remember that whatever you do to your father, expect double fold at your old age. If you see your parents ignorantly exchanging words, provide a leveled playing field without interference.

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by tanteta(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
see issue.....this is serious.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovexme:
Both gave contrasting reports. So, who's lying?

By the way, I don't know why a 39 year old man would still be staying with his parents, but it's none of my business.
where was it stated that the man stays with his parent? undecided afi suru

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Juliuzy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wetin concern us for dis mata nau, na who him dey tell when she dey give am chop? Moreover, @ ur age u wan straff die?
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by BABANGBALI: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba no wan green toto too sweet to be ignored

Mod lift your ban on iyangbali, it is not a crime to mention sun's name in a comment
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by PrettySpicey(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
40 years of marriage & he wants a divorce
That thing you're looking for, will soon kill you... agadi!

2 Likes

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aww sorry cry but maybe madam just doesn't feel as sexy anymore at 63. Maybe she's avoiding you cos her vagina stinks like a swamp. undecided But imagine the nonsense, forming sexy at 20 something, doing shakara for guys, gets married, then resumes shakara at 63. Haba oga find young babe or olosho joor cheesy
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by mira4u: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Wetin concern 63year old woman wit sex na grin
i wonder ohh! A beg make the man go front undecided

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Mangaipeekay(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bsc:
Wait a minute, so u wanna tell me ma papa is till ...f..k..I.,ng ma mama? What a gwan!

No be till do them apart them swear. If you wan dey sure install webcam for all wuna room, see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by greggng: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Life begins at 40 so mama still dey fresh. I like the judge were she said women should stop denying their husband sex cos such action makes them angry.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by rellawyt(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Y'all be acting like if he ask you out with some money that could change your Life you no go gree.. Some guys will give ass if the man get money..
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Sunnypa11(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba is taking some agbo to steadily ginger the waist
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by nepapole(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Giwa....wetin u dey find again. U b APC? Place wey cobweb suppos don full. Oga u sef go hang boot Na.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Konji has no age limit.....Kamasutra

Menopause has age limit biko
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by AreaFada2: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Actually wrong and that is the root of the problem.

Perhaps she believes at 63, no need for sex.

Some believe that after menopause, sex is pointless. Admitted, some actually have more pain due to dryness.

Sex should be encouraged for as long as possible, even well into their 90s. grin cheesy

With lubrication, it can work well.

It's also a mental boost, signifying relative good health & youthfulness.

It is also one of the few cardiovascular exercises that elderly people can do without even being conscious of it.

Health care providers should routinely address it, letting them know that sex & desire in old age are quite normal.

The regular "oh, I'm too old for that" might be used as a mask, for fear of being seen as a pervert or weirdo to still crave for sex.

In our increasingly nuclear families, in old age, there can be only very few moments of joy, in between illness, boredom, retirement & loneliness when kids have left home.

Sex should be one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2016
She's 63yrs old and her last child is 16yrs old; that means she had her last child at 47yrs...something doesn't add up undecided
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by NovusHomo(m): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Siddon dia, you no know notin.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by NovusHomo(m): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2016
BURA ntashi, DURI nt'aya grin
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Kris Jenner is 60 and sleeping with a far younger man while grandma dey here dey dull. Age is just a number.The old man should just continue cheating on her with younger girls after all he has been doing it since so why pretend by asking for divorce like his wife doesn't already know...men sabi lie sha! undecided

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by cococandy(f): 3:53am On Feb 23, 2016
What a ridiculous man

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by rhymesnoni(m): 4:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Aha, @ 60+ u stil wnt sex?? U 1 kill her undecided

1 Like

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by sodiamond: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2016
This man get problem sha. At 63 Mama doesn't want to have sex again period. Pls free the woman
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by glossy6(f): 5:39am On Feb 23, 2016
So Yoruba dey born plenty children? After dem go say na Okoro dey born plenty. Java!
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by HaneefahRN(f): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2016
The man is senile already
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by frank442: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
thefakestan:
You never tire?

Haba

Papa @ 70+? Over 40 years of active service?

Haba!!!

ThefakeStan

The court should draw Sex time table for them. Also round
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by odedeleisaac: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2016
The court should encourage them more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.