Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (39854 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by RillJ(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2016
There is no harm in 63yrs old lady doing it. The man is obviously still active and wants his wife since Polygamy is no longer an option. My grand father had a daugter in his eighties & am older than that my 'aunty'. They should resolve so Papa and Mama can return to digging it again.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by khattab02: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
hmmmmm........ A case of contradicting statements? So who is telling the truth now?

Whatever the case is, I think it is beter they resolve this mutually rather than Divorce. They have come a long and I am sure they have had some rough patches in those times.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Senorita123(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=yapapa post=43158847] mtchew.
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Senorita123(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
I like your dry chest o
You r daft!!!
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by yapapa: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Senorita123:

You r daft!!!
dry chest, wetin I do u na?...your boobs be like #5 puff puff...why u no allow boys help u press am well?
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Senorita123(f): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
dry chest, wetin I do u na?...your boobs be like #5 puff puff...why u no allow boys help u press am well?
Ode, when I m not ur shameless sister they Bleep for #200 under the stairs. Ask her when u get home, she go confess. You think I don't know your family? Na only for nairaland you dey get mouth? Useless goat
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by yapapa: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Senorita123:

Ode, when I m not ur shameless sister they Bleep for #200 under the stairs. Ask her when u get home, she go confess. You think I don't know your family? Na only for nairaland you dey get mouth? Useless goat
hahahahahahha...pained dry chest *dancing * eeyah! wish I get a sis sha..would have asked her to gimme advice on techniques to use with u..but see ehn! I don mark your face..ifah catch u ehn..I go f*ck u like make u die..I go inflate dat your puff puff size boobs by fire by force..and if u get sisters, will do d same to em...if not...might consider your mum join...flatchest your pusssy is in trouble o..big one in short!
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by ayodele123(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Shameless Man having sex at age 70s?
Going to court to shout to the world that sex is the reason he is asking for divorce
Wants to dissolve a 40 year marriage cos of sex?
Insisting on having sex with a 63 year old woman?
Letting his children ages above 30 know that he has sex with their mother at 63 and ready to divorce her on that account?
A grandfather regarding sex as a do or die?
Dirty, disgusting story!
Shame!
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Mostprecious(f): 12:48am On Feb 24, 2016
And if court dissolves the marriage, he'll be happy? And prolly start chasing women on d street, dts only if he z nt doin dat already. 40yrs of sex, mehn he shud gv hs wife a break. And he shud understnd old age comes wth ds lack!
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 24, 2016
tollytexy:
Get this straight into your skull.. mama has finally resigned! Dem don dey hammer mama since when she was 14.. she no try reach?? The evil that man does ________ !! Lol
I'm screaming grin grin cry grin
Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Chanchit:
The man is really inconsiderate as the wife said, @63 the woman might not feel like having sex again. They don't really need a court @ this junction since the woman have retired from sexual activities and the husband has not retired I would advice taking another wife.

We are not in 1967 when a man will just wake up and take another wife.. would you have given the same advice if the reverse was the case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour by Chanchit: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

We are not in 1967 when a man will just wake up and take another wife.. would you have given the same advice if the reverse was the case?

DO YOU REALIZE YOU JUST QUOTED ME FOR SOMETHING I SAID TWO YEARS AND NINE MONTHS AGO?! Guess what? I still stand by my word. Divorce is not the option, and if I would give same advice if it were to be the other way round, let's wait till we see an African woman at 63 that still needs constant banging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.