Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13940 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha. Somebody pls help!!! Lwkmh.

Wetin u do menabae na?

jollyjoy/dollyjoy, dat big breast? mayb agarawu was sucking her breast better than you.

oyind17 travelled? To where nd wat purpose?

sickstars mentally unstable? You mean sickstars don dey mad? like she is nw a resident at yabaleft?

amtaken? who b dis one again?

gurgle? Yeah, i also miss dat girl. Her level of intelligence was awesome. do u knw if she hv a new monike?

Anyway, there re newbies here. why dnt u just 4get abt these nairaland old cargos nd hunt for new fishes? hehehehe

cheesy na u b my room mate for yabaleft ewu
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe i said it, hws ur sister?
Fine u loving her?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy na u b my room mate for yabaleft ewu
Stop this rvbbish.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by amtaken(f): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Machine guns; AK47 loading...
KINGinVAHALA:

Wetin u do menabae na?

jollyjoy/dollyjoy, dat big breast? mayb agarawu was sucking her breast better than you.

sickstars mentally unstable? You mean sickstars don dey mad? like she is nw a resident at yabaleft?

gurgle? Yeah, i also miss dat girl. Her level of intelligence was awesome. do u knw if she hv a new monike?

Anyway, there re newbies here. why dnt u just 4get abt these nairaland old cargos nd hunt for new fishes? hehehehe
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Wetin u do menabae na?

LOL u know that when u like someone is difficult to move on, i still wonder why gurgle left, 2minute to when she wanted to give me her phone number, mayb its my village people, i said i shud just joke with menabae nd she just bounce on me, i just tire, amtaken is one beautiful africa queen but the problem is that her father inlaw is a army general, sickstars don dey heal small small sha.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:
Fine u loving her?
no its u i love
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
Machine guns; AK47 loading...
Hehehe. who re you pls? i'm just seeing ur moniker today.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL u know that when u like someone is difficult to move on, i still wonder why gurgle left, 2minute to when she wanted to give me her phone number, mayb its my village people, i said i shud just joke with menabae nd she just bounce on me, i just tire, amtaken is one beautiful africa queen but the problem is that her father inlaw is a army general, sickstars don dey heal small small sha.
Take heart bro. shit happens. anyway u hv sickstars and adding her sister is bad. party things!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Omo Ore. @Mhonica
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Stop this rvbbish.

tongue stop d rubbish of u sayin im at yaba left too

U cant diss me nd i shd nt clap back
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Take heart bro. shit happens. anyway u hv sickstars and adding her sister is bad. party things!
yes o 3some things, sickstars got d beauty but her sister got the ass and boobs.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

cheesy keep hating on me
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehe. who re you pls? i'm just seeing ur moniker today.

A.K.A mystage A.K.A quatarplayboy the frustrated sex-starved dunce with a face that'll make a crayfish shiver with envy! Boy your fuglyness is legendary!! gringrin

Don't tell me I'm still your nightmare? I wasn't even noticing your skinny poverty stricken ass!!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
no its u i love

Save ur love for the less previledge

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy keep hating on me
where did i post dat im hating on u?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
where did i post dat im hating on u?

Its written all ova bruv
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

grow a brain or buy one dude

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by funlord(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
undecided

How did this "useless, god forsaken, ponmo lipped, multiple jamb writing, homo miscreants senseless" thread get to 4 pages?

Na wa 4 this romanceland sha!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

sickstars:

Save ur love for the less previledge
LOL i save it 4 ur sister then
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

A.K.A mystage A.K.A quatarplayboy the frustrated sex-starved dunce with a face that'll make a crayfish shiver with envy! Boy your fuglyness is legendary!! gringrin

Don't tell me I'm still your nightmare? I wasn't even noticing your skinny poverty stricken ass!!
Hehehehe. Cry Boy, Cry!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

Its written all ova bruv
then ure wrong, im not hating on u.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL i save it 4 ur sister then

angry u piss my ass off

Leave me!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
then ure wrong, im not hating on u.

Bruva u are
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
FUNLORD my nigga, uve repented?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by mhonica(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Omo Ore. @Mhonica
undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yes o 3some things, sickstars got d beauty but her sister got the ass and boobs.
wow, u mean it? sickstars oya come connect me to ur sis mk i help her boobs nd ass ministry. But hope she is ur elder sis nd nt younger?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

angry u piss my ass off
Leave me!
u jealous of ur sister?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

Bruva u are
hmmm well im not, so deal with it
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:

grow a brain or buy one dude
I would hv beg u lend me urs bt dat bros said u re nw mad, so i prefer my no brain to ur mad brain. hehehe
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy the both of u shd leave me o

Hain avnt u seen a crazy chick before?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. Cry Boy, Cry!

That suit, I hope u returned it to the dry-cleaners before the owner came for it. grin

That N150 magnet on your ear, I'm sure it got lost before u finished acting a fool that day.

Oboy you look like a disfigured amphibian with the head of a mustard seed. I've been waiting for you to rear your ugly face you black buffoon. Mr godwin Uwangue, you're not so anonymous. On a regular day, u're a street urchin so I'm not surprised that even a suit can't take the tout out of you. Bastard son of a leech.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy the both of u shd leave me o
Hain avnt u seen a crazy chick before?
im hungry, what did u cook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ / Port Harcourt Resident Let's Hookup Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.