Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? (4418 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by vicstar(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Mascotizer:

Abi o, sometimes i think in dat direction too.

sometimes when you start looking for intimacy,things might become awkward
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
[b]@Op, nowadays relationship is dependent on who breaks it 1st wins while d other feel heartbroken. Am nt advicing u to end ur relationship bcus i'm nt a believer or an apostle of putting an end to a relationship even if it totally goes soar, bt if u feel wats happening btw u both seem unredeemable then i would advice u hit d hammer on it 1st bfor she does it.

And mind u, d kinda "i dnt care" "always d victim in chats nd cals" nd other weird attitude ur gf is showing is so annoying i must admit. And no matter how sweet d words dt comes out of ur mouth is, u cant change her.

I just had a gf with such attitude nd i was happy she ended d relationship herself bcus i felt a huge burden left me nd i experienced an unexplainable relief after she put a halt to d relationship. Though, i loved her wit all my heart nd was ready to take her to mama nd i still do hv feelings for her, just dt she was short sighted in not been able to seeing d future wit me nd her in it together as one.

I Wish You Well Bro![/b]

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

its not abt dwelling in d past..............u kW some people hurt u soooooooo much u can't just trust and love again.

Well, you are ryt sha cool
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

its not abt dwelling in d past..............u kW some people hurt u soooooooo much u can't just trust and love again.

so true i can love again

but cant trust again cry
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
[b]@Op, nowadays relationship is dependent on who breaks it 1st wins while d other feel heartbroken. Am nt advicing u to end ur relationship bcus i'm nt a believer or an apostle of putting an end to a relationship even if it totally goes soar, bt if u feel wats happening btw u both seem unredeemable then i would advice u hit d hammer on it 1st bfor she does it.

And mind u, d kinda "i dnt care" "always d victim in chats nd cals" nd other weird attitude ur gf is showing is so annoying i must admit. And no matter how sweet d words dt comes out of ur mouth is, u cant change her.

I just had a gf with such attitude nd i was happy she ended d relationship herself bcus i felt a huge burden left me nd i experienced an unexplainable relief after she put a halt to d relationship. Though, i loved her wit all my heart nd was ready to take her to mama nd i still do hv feelings for her, just dt she was short sighted in not been able to seeing d future wit me nd her in it together as one.

I Wish You Well Bro![/b]

Did u explain like dis to her?

I pray ur gf finds a better man i swear
Growing up i heard most guys are wicked i never blived it

Till now
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Mascotizer:

Really. I'd like to see from ur perspective o....
I once asked her abt the hurt tin, but she said no, i even asked if she has been molested (sexually or physical) by a man before but said no still. But can't phantom y she's so irrational and callous.

so back to u, what exactly do u think can make u begin to have true emotions n feelings. How are u working on it? Or av u simply concluded that this is who u are n who u'll ever be.
people are not born to be emotionless things happen to make them so.................if u get closer to her and she trusts u very well she wld be able to open up to u.
as for me av given up on this dating thing, just hope to find d special one but until then..........dating is just waste of time. IMO
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Did u explain like dis to her?

I pray ur gf finds a better man i swear
Growing up i heard most guys are wicked i never blived it

Till now

Hehehehe. explained to her said? well, am nt gonna talk on that. but knw that i am a perfect man when it comes to relationship. Only a matured lady by mind and nt age would understand my actions in my relationship.

Sure, am nt the kinda guy that wishes a lady badluck or bad mouth her and her name just bcus she has become an ex. I'm way too matured for that kinda attitude. So, i also wish her well and pray she finds a better man, if she would see bcus i dnt think any man could be better than me.

Yeah, there re wicked guys same way there re also wicked ladies bt am telling you sickstars, lot of guys re good. its just a woman's attitude and imagination that makes her feel men re bad.

I hv dated a lady bfor, for gud 1yr we dated, there was ntin like misunderstanding, argument or quarel.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

hello
hws life goin for u?
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. explained to her said? well, am nt gonna talk on that. but knw that i am a perfect man when it comes to relationship. Only a matured lady by mind and nt age would understand my actions in my relationship.

Sure, am nt the kinda guy that wishes a lady badluck or bad mouth her and her name just bcus she has become an ex. I'm way too matured for that kinda attitude. So, i also wish her well and pray she finds a better man, if she would see bcus i dnt think any man could be better than me.

Yeah, there re wicked guys same way there re also wicked ladies bt am telling you sickstars, lot of guys re good. its just a woman's attitude and imagination that makes her feel men re bad.

I hv dated a lady bfor, for gud 1yr we dated, there was ntin like misunderstanding, argument or quarel.

Ok thats for u not every guy is good

Ive been made to pay alot of price for sins i never committed

Ive been brutally tortured mentally and emotionally by people i meant no harm too

U tink its just by saying it?

Wat were ur actions towards her

remember for every actions u make there is always equal and opposite reactions

Av u ever try consider to put ursef in her shoes how has she been feeling with u

Mehn relationship dis days has been abused and dey took it down to marriage level

Know thy partner well so as u wont make her pay d wages of sins ur ex made to u
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
hws life goin for u?
good.......how's school or work
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

so true i can love again
but cant trust again cry
can there be love without trust??
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, you are ryt sha cool
don't want it to be so because I want to love again but I just can't keep holding back
BTW I love ur treads.......always on point.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Know thy partner well so as u wont make her pay d wages of sins ur ex made to u
Yeah, nt every guy is good bt there re lot of good guys

i cant judge or tell if u committed d sins u were prosecuted for or nt bcus i wasnt there.

I Knw u re going through mental nd emotional probs(there was a time i even planed calin u just to giv u d little advice i had, bt i just had to chil bcus u werent acting normal even to me here on nairaland) bt i also cant tel if u did any harm to d people bcus as i earlier stated, i wasnt there.

I knw it isnt by saying it bt acting it rather.

No human wil tel u he/she is a sinner. so i would allow her nd her conscience to judge my action towars her.

Yeah, i knw our actions begoth reactions we get. Thats d essence of karma.

Sure. whoever my nxt gf is gonna would find herself in safe hand bcus i dnt judge people according to d sins of others past. I'm surely gonna treat d next according to how she present herself to me.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP, she is an introvert and you know that.
You are an extrovert.
Don't try to change her.
She is happy the way she is.
If you cant cope get an extroverted person like you.
If you love her accept her the way she is.
Its so simple.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

don't want it to be so because I want to love again but I just can't keep holding back
BTW I love ur treads.......always on point.
Ooooooh !! so you have for once stumbled upon any of my threads? shocked
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Allem(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
my friend otiono Cyril once told me that: a bird at hand is never worth two in the bush. let the one go and go for the two. take a bold step and stop being comfortable with adages.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ooooooh !! so you have for once stumbled upon any of my threads? shocked
most.......
actually av been a guest on Nl a long time.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by jacy67(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
op, all these. " that's how I am" attitude of your girlfriend means that she's not ready to let go of that part of her life soon. Two of you can only work as "friends". You have alternatives

#1 keep waiting and never complain
#2 Take a bow and leave
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

can there be love without trust??
cry my trust has been shattered over nd over again
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, nt every guy is good bt there re lot of good guys

i cant judge or tell if u committed d sins u were prosecuted for or nt bcus i wasnt there.

I Knw u re going through mental nd emotional probs(there was a time i even planed calin u just to giv u d little advice i had, bt i just had to chil bcus u werent acting normal even to me here on nairaland) bt i also cant tel if u did any harm to d people bcus as i earlier stated, i wasnt there.

I knw it isnt by saying it bt acting it rather.

No human wil tel u he/she is a sinner. so i would allow her nd her conscience to judge my action towars her.

Yeah, i knw our actions begoth reactions we get. Thats d essence of karma.

Sure. whoever my nxt gf is gonna would find herself in safe hand bcus i dnt judge people according to d sins of others past. I'm surely gonna treat d next according to how she present herself to me.
So sorry u are free to call i just need all d support i can get now embarassed
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

So sorry u are free to call i just need all d support i can get now embarassed
Pm me ur fb id lets chat there. And your number as well.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Pm me ur fb id lets chat there.

Av left fb ever since cheesy
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Creamish(f): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, one thing I detest most in people is that they expect people to take them as they are, while they are not in any way ready to change.. I just can't imagine myself getting acquinted to someone who's nursing her flaws with "shebi you know that's the way I am" attitude

What I will suggest you do is that, henceforth, let your frequent calls, sms, care and affection head on diminishing returns and watch her reaction afterwards. If possible, stopping calling her and even if she calls you, act like you no longer care about her.

However, you can as well start giving her monosyllabic replies during chat
just to signal to her that your affection and interest in her is dwindling. If truly she loves you as she claims, she will come of her shell and start doing things in a different way in a bid to have you back. And if she doesn't still give a damn and still acts the way she has been acting, you don't even need to tell her that it's over, just let the relationship die like that

I hope this helps

It takes a whole lot to get someone to change a behaviour...especially a dominant behaviour. Even if she changes, it's only temporary till she gets what she wants - Marriage. Once she is married, she goes back to the way she has always been..

It's like what you guys drum in our ears daily...a man who cheats cannot change.. U cant change a man..bla bla bla.. What makes this case any different?

@OP... U know how she is. Decide if u can deal with it or not (all sentiments aside). If U can't, please move on. A more patient man/someone more compatible will come her way. That's the reality.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Av left fb ever since cheesy
Ahhh. why? i feel its more private than here. and there re lot of thinz dat cant be said here.

Ok, pm me ur number let me cal u.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ahhh. why? i feel its more private than here. and there re lot of thinz dat cant be said here.

Ok, pm me ur number let me cal u.

Shebi u said u av my number look for it nd call me tongue
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Menzy86(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
At a point when I was reading this your post, I thought i was d one typing. I am in EXACTLY the same situation right now and have concluded that the girl I'm with doesn't give a shit about me so I stopped calling her like two days ago and that's how it shall remain until she begins to put in genuine effort. If she doesn't also, then the relationship ends right now! Trust me bro, if you force your way into the life of such a woman that shows u such disregard, 20 years from now, you will be regretting seriously. There is nothing worse than a boring wife who puts in no effort at making a home happy. Like me, MOVE ON AND DON'T LOOK BACK unless she retraces her ways!

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Tkini(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cry my trust has been shattered over nd over again
but if u can't trust who u claim u love d r/p ain't going nowhere.........,.DTS d main issue I av now
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tkini:

but if u can't trust who u claim u love d r/p ain't going nowhere.........,.DTS d main issue I av now

Me too embarassed

wen one is hurt sooooooooooooo mch

U just care bou ur happiness first
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Shebi u said u av my number look for it nd call me tongue
Dnt hv it and wasnt having it. i thought collecting it frm someone who was ur frnd wen u rd stil usin ur former moniker and also mine then. The person is nolonger on my good book. though, nt dt she wud hv easily gave me bcus all you ladies do is to jealous each other. SMH

Imaging her asking me then when u were stil using ur former moniker if i nurse the ambition to fvck you just bcus we had a little discuss then nd ur moniker got into d little discuss we had. When will u ladies stop acting jealous over each others.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Dnt hv it and wasnt having it. i thought collecting it frm someone who was ur frnd wen u rd stil usin ur former moniker and also mine then. The person is nolonger on my good book. though, nt dt she wud hv easily gave me bcus all you ladies do is to jealous each other. SMH

Imaging her asking me then when u were stil using ur former moniker if i nurse the ambition to fvck you just bcus we had a little discuss then nd ur moniker got into d little discuss we had. When will u ladies stop acting jealous over each others.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone now tells me nairaland is a faceless forum
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by SirDorianGray(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mascotizer:

I belive u got my drift sis/ma.
Perharps u can give me ur 'female perspective' on the issue. Seems u ladies understand each other better. If u were her, what could make u be so emtionless, what could resuscitate it...i dnt mind some pointers too

I really dunno what advice you need on here. The gal doesn't want you anymore, move on! Is she the only girl in the world? Dunno why people choose to put themselves in situations where they lose their self-respect.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? by Menzy86(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, one thing I detest most in people is that they expect people to take them as they are, while they are not in any way ready to change.. I just can't imagine myself getting acquinted to someone who's nursing her flaws with "shebi you know that's the way I am" attitude

What I will suggest you do is that, henceforth, let your frequent calls, sms, care and affection head on diminishing returns and watch her reaction afterwards. If possible, stopping calling her and even if she calls you, act like you no longer care about her.

However, you can as well start giving her monosyllabic replies during chat
just to signal to her that your affection and interest in her is dwindling. If truly she loves you as she claims, she will come of her shell and start doing things in a different way in a bid to have you back. And if she doesn't still give a damn and still acts the way she has been acting, you don't even need to tell her that it's over, just let the relationship die like that

I hope this helps
jeeze seems we are of the same stock. I so much detest that attitude in people. Truth of d matter is that people that dont make effort to modify a behaviour u complain about in a rship dont love you! There is no point circumventing relity here. I am doing exactly what u suggested in my present rship n I know its d best for me. Thanks for the affirmation jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos / 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. / Man Lands In Hospital After Sleeping With A 'muscular Lady' From A Blind Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.