Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? (797 Views)

Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / For Guys: Your Woman Won't Cheat On You If You Follow These Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by delectablegyal(f): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mine is simple. It's cos they followed me.

Check my dp to know why they follow me.

Some people follow lalasticlala so they can be ftc. Some, it's because the person has nice diary. They want to just follow up the diary. I know some nairalanders with nice diary here e.g joecutie, naijaboiy. If i didn't mention you, fvck you. Dats where it stops.

Others, it's so they can read the nairalander's lovely stories. Especially in the literature and sexuality sections.

Let your comments roll in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
You look horrible undecided
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by hfinest1(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
i follow those i follow because they're beautiful girls and for the guys, we rap well... except for one delectablegyal... i dunno why i follow her... i think it's cause i just wanna fvck her... wink
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by delectablegyal(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
hfinest1:
i follow those i follow because they're beautiful girls and for the guys, we rap well... except for one delectablegyal... i dunno why i follow her... i think it's cause i just wanna fvck her... wink

I follow you cos I wanna chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by cruzita(f): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
I follow them because I be follow follow
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by hfinest1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
delectablegyal:

I follow you cos I wanna chop your money.
as i am a money hog nko? what will u do? Cos i don't release money out so easily unless i see the market I'm about to purchase and probably have a taste to know of its worth the money or not
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Izyyblaze(f): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some cos they followed me,some cos i find them interesting...their posts and topics alike, and i follow dechandel cos...well,she knows why
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Izyyblaze(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=hfinest1 post=43177697]as i am a money hog nko? what will u do? Cos i don't release money out so easily unless i see the market I'm about to purchase and probably have a taste to know of its worth the money or not[/quote
Hey... I like your siggy
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by hfinest1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Hey... I like your siggy
thanks... but its true na
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Izyyblaze(f): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
hfinest1:
thanks... but its true na
uwc....Yeah,reason I Like It
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by rosieluv(f): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
i follow no1 n i dnt even gv dah chance to b followed. dats my life
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by hfinest1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Izyyblaze:
uwc....Yeah,reason I Like It
and i like your profile picgrin beautiful
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Izyyblaze(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
hfinest1:
and i like your profile picgrin beautiful
thanks
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by chrisbaby24(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
I no get anybodi wey dey follow me...and I no follow anybody... Who I go cum follow now?...!!!! embarassed
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by delectablegyal(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
rosieluv:
i follow no1 n i dnt even gv dah chance to b followed. dats my life

This girl you are fine sha.
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by rosieluv(f): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
This girl you are fine sha.
u r fine too
Re: Why Do You Follow The People That You Follow? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cos they fine kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! / Having Sex In A Relationship Does Not Translate To Love... / 12 Years Old Girl Kissed By Her Boyfriend Is 22 Years - Police Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.