Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! (795 Views)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wives of lecturers are really coping
I have this lecturer friend of mine. Although married with kids. His family doesn't stay with him because the university happens to be in another location ( not too far though) from where he keeps his wife and kids. Due this he rented an apartment in the university area and stays alone but he visits his family only during weekends.
He's hardworking and diligent though, but he's one hell of a pervert.
He takes one calculation course ( you know students don't like calculations), so he uses the opportunity to set hard questions and get his way with gullible and dull girls.
Exam has been running for the past two week in this university, this my guy has been banging every night ( different babes) without minding the fact that he leaves home early for invigilation and returns home at night exhausted.
He bangs like tomorrow no dey. Just today I went for friend's baby naming ceremony in the town my guy's family resides. Today being a Sunday, my guy is home with his wife.
So after the naming I decided to check my this my lecturer friend. On getting there I saw him sleeping. Asked the wife what was wrong ( as my friend rarely sleeps during day time). His wife says he has malaria. You needed to see how worried the wife was. She was moving up and down working , preparing meals, calling for home nurse not to forget the injection for afternoon.
My friend woke up telling me he got sick due to invigilation stress. I was like yes Lecturing job isn't easy just to support him in the presence of his wife ( but within me I was pitying the wife). The wife doesn't know her sweetheart was busy banging during the week, only for her to bear the consequences
I have not been myself since I got home, just putting myself in that woman's shoes. I really sympathize with the wife.
Wives of lectures are really coping !
Please pardon my bad grammar.
Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
hehehehe op nor b lie o, i rememba bein the front runner of three of my lecturers, i was their agent when it comes to scoping of students, though i benefited 4rm it though, testing of goods b4 delivery and other lecturer benefits.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ok ''wives of LECTURES are really coping"
Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by todayguest(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
They should keep trying. There's no better place, even amongst the clergy.
Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by Fadman4real(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
It depends on the lecturer, not all lecturers are womanizers

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by menabae(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Very true,they are so promiscuous,both the married and unmarried tcheeeeew
Re: Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
And what will u say of the ladies who throw themselves at these lecturers willingly?

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing Hard To Get? / Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. / What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.