Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? (1381 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
My neighbor's mom has something against me. Every time she sees me she nods her head. What could that mean?
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Cholls(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
my sister this is easy...................It means she is Agama Lizard............Run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by dyadeleye(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Maybe you got the curves that will get you into trouble someday....

She dey pity you in advance ni.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by SonicGlows(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:
My neighbor's mom has something against me. Every time she sees me she nods her head. What could that mean?
Be bold enough & ask her.
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by sakabe(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

op, judging from ur past topics and this one. I have drawn only one conclusion, which is that " you are suffering from Persecutory Delusion" .
my candid advice for you is to stop thinking that people are always against you, be positive towards ursef and be happy. Neglect what others think about you. with the rate you complain about people, it might sore your relationship with people.
don't let ur esteem be affected.... if you are not convinced, confront the woman ask her why she dey shake head like lizard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
U and dis your neighbour. D mama nor gree make u bang am? grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by yapapa: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:
when always you ehn? u get problems no be small.
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
She's thinking that if her son handles you and nack common sense into you
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:
How does she nod d head..sideways or up-down
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by ojun50(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op since u open dis account na since then i no say u no well. That woman for dey slap u every morning make u receive sence
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
dyadeleye:
Maybe you got the curves that will get you into trouble someday....

She dey pity you in advance ni.... tongue tongue tongue
Curves? grin grin grin

What does curves have to do with anything?
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by dyadeleye(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

Curves? grin grin grin

What does curves have to do with anything?

Yes, she might be imagining things ....maybe you got killer curves...
Maybe when I see your full pix, I might shake my big head too!!! tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

How does she nod d head..sideways or up-down
Sideways.
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

Sideways.
Oh she really gat something against you. Obviously she's hrd abt you in gossips I think. Do u greet her? Or who greets each other 1st over there. Try greet her so as to start up a conversation with her.
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Oh she really gat something against you. Obviously she's hrd abt you in gossips I think. Do u greet her? Or who greets each other 1st over there. Try greet her so as to start up a conversation with her.
She hasn't anything about me.

I don't greet her; I guess it's because I'm different from her children.
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

She hasn't anything about me.

I don't greet her; I guess it's because I'm different from her children.
Ok
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by Hysmady(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why everything happens to only u undecided
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Hysmady:
Why everything happens to only u undecided
I don't know.

Can you tell me why?
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by openmine(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy Lol...You again?
Re: My Neighbor's Mom Has Something Against Me? by NemzySeries(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....d orda time it wuz ur car & nw D're nodding @ u......I fink U've made ursef to available 4 neighbourhood craps especially wen itz not dey pay ur bills or dey brought u to dis world......abeg leave trash 4 lawma

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! / Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly / Nairaland's Super Squad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.