Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (43802 Views)

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by bummyla(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
GLO Na Olee! I Bought Glo in Enugu Polo Park Branch, because I Thought My Visafone Network might not work in Enugu, like It used to work in Lagos.

After Paying N11K for the model and their subscription. The Nonesense did not work at all In Trans-Ekulu, Enugu. I brought it back to Lagos, Tried it when I was in Lawason, It did not work, Took it my Office at Victoria Island. The GLO Internet did not work. Still at Home In Lekkie Phase 1, The Thing is not working.

I have made several complains to them, but to no avail.

GLO na thief

The Only Places The Stupid Internet Worked were in their GLO offices, every time, I take it there to make my complains!

NCC should looking into this GLO Matter!
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by favouryemmy: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
dejol88:

Which area sir
Akure
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Themandator: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2016
greenhulk:

Let me guess, 80% of posters here are also writing on behalf of Eti? Look the truth cannot be hidden, etisalat is not even my primary network which is MTN. Etisalat is on my secondary phone but no denying their internet is more stable, just a little above MTN which is equally good. Glo on the other hand is terrible.

There is no perfect network, but at least 80% of etisalat users are satisfied with their internet while at least 70% of glo users are complaining... That should tell u something is wrong.

But they keep adding more data subscribers... They have the largest subscribers base, currently and as for service, it is okay in my area of Calabar
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Themandator:

But they keep adding more data subscribers... They have the largest subscribers base, currently and as for service, it is okay in my area of Calabar

They hsve large subscriber base because they are owned by a Nigerian and their internet is cheap. But u ever heard of suffering and smiling? Yea Nigerians like that... He truth is majority of glo data subscribers are complaining.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by dejol88: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2016
favouryemmy:

Akure

Where in akure sir be specific just like the oda guy in obele orita
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by dejol88: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
bummyla:
GLO Na Olee! I Bought Glo in Enugu Polo Park Branch, because I Thought My Visafone Network might not work in Enugu, like It used to work in Lagos.

After Paying N11K for the model and their subscription. The Nonesense did not work at all In Trans-Ekulu, Enugu. I brought it back to Lagos, Tried it when I was in Lawason, It did not work, Took it my Office at Victoria Island. The GLO Internet did not work. Still at Home In Lekkie Phase 1, The Thing is not working.

I have made several complains to them, but to no avail.

GLO na thief

The Only Places The Stupid Internet Worked were in their GLO offices, every time, I take it there to make my complai

NCC should looking into this GLO Matter!

Please sir , which area are u staying lemme check the internet connections of this area
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by prestige24: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
[size=13pt]GLO data service has been very horrible today at Port Harcourt.

I praised GLO yesterday for their data services but its like I'm at the receiving end today....I've never complained about GLO before but i'm forced to do so today...

GLO please do something before I vex come change my mind oh, I'm your long time customer....

cc:dejol88[/size]
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by ajasa4link: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg what is the code for subscribing to that 3gb for 1k,has it been changed? I sent comonth to 777 this morning and am being told not enough credit. Any way out?
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by omenpetrol: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Gboliwe:
I dumped glo the moment they told me I could no longer use the 3gb for 1k data on my BB10 phone. Why should I spend N1k for 200MB when etisalat and airtel are willing to give me data in gigabytes for same amount?
this is so incorrect. Send bbcmonth to 777 or *777*21# for 1k on bb10. That's what I use.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Gboliwe: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
omenpetrol:
this is so incorrect. Send bbcmonth to 777 or *777*21# for 1k on bb10. That's what I use.

Don't let them know that. I even went to their office to complain and I was told the same thing. There's a BB10 data plan even on their site.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Hybrid600: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
dejol88:

Please sir , which area are u staying lemme check the internet connections of this area

Please check the site @ Magodo. Tyttlo event center before Otedola Estate is the land mark I can give. Glo network is super bad here and gets a Lil better @ night. It never should be so..
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by chakaz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajasa4link:
Abeg what is the code for subscribing to that 3gb for 1k,has it been changed? I sent comonth to 777 this morning and am being told not enough credit. Any way out?
Same here, I ve lost my remaining mb of about 1.4gb cos of this.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by ajasa4link: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
chakaz:

Same here, I ve lost my remaining mb of about 1.4gb cos of this.
It was deducted or what? That's serious o. I just want to be sure if I sub for that 1,400 I will get the same 3gb
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by chakaz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajasa4link:

It was deducted or what? That's serious o. I just want to be sure if I sub for that 1,400 I will get the same 3gb
I wanted to roll it over but they keeping sayimg insufficient fund untill the remaining mb expires
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by ajasa4link: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
chakaz:

I wanted to roll it over but they keeping sayimg insufficient fund untill the remaining mb expires

U should've used it to download some good season films na
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why are you all complaining? In fact it is a well established fact everywhere you go! And I mean everywhere!
Yes!!! You heard me right, everrywhere you go in this country, Glo is, was and non-arguably the worst network provider when it comes to browsing.
Those saying it is area dependent, I can bet my last kobo are only into maybe chating (facebook, whatsapp etc) and some light browsing.
My advice: if you work 24/7 online like me, avoid GLO like plaque.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by enet1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good PM to all forumites,pls hw do I go abt glo 3gb for 1400.I use an infinix hot.God bless you.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by 2mNaira: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2016
dejol88:

Sir which area

I saw your mention but had difficulty replying,no thanks to GLO.Since I had is things to attemd to,I decided to ignore it until now[url][/url].

I appreciate your trying to help resolve the issue, but your effort is akin to closing the stable door after the horse has bolted out because I have decided to start browsing with airtel one this current subscription ends.
You could still proceed to effect some change for the sake of other residents.Since ,I have a double SIM phone I will still be able to check if there is.any improvement in the future.

Well, since my mail box got spammed because I posted my email address here I decided not to reveal any info about myself online especially for security reasons and to preserve my anonymity.

If you want such information as requested about me I will be willing to disclose it only via a personal message. Pls let me know if that is alright by you.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by dejol88: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
mnairaland:

I saw your mention but had difficulty replying,no thanks to GLO.Since I had is things to attemd to,I decided to ignore it until now[url][/url].

I appreciate your trying to help resolve the issue, but your effort is akin to closing the stable door after the horse has bolted out because I have decided to start browsing with airtel one this current subscription ends.
You could still proceed to effect some change for the sake of other residents.Since ,I have a double SIM phone I will still be able to check if there is.any improvement in the future.

Well, since my mail box got spammed because I posted my email address here I decided not to reveal any info about myself online especially for security reasons and to preserve my anonymity.

If you want such information as requested about me I will be willing to disclose it only via a personal message. Pls let me know if that is
alright by you.

Ok sir, send me a private mail if that is ok.all i need is just ur area just like oda guys did in this forum .I dont need any of your personal details .Because it is not necessary
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by 2mNaira: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
dejol88:

Ok sir, send me a private mail if that is ok.all i need is just ur area just like oda guys did in this forum .I dont need any of your personal details .Because it is not necessary

I attempted to send a PM but had difficulty because of GLO network as usual.If u do not get a PM from me in 24 hour pls notify me so that I cab try again.
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Themandator:

Their subscriber base would soon reduce very soon. They haven't learnt from airtel when they increased their bis data plan. By the time they realize it, it would be too late
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
greenhulk:

They hsve large subscriber base because they are owned by a Nigerian and their internet is cheap. But u ever heard of suffering and smiling? Yea Nigerians like that... He truth is majority of glo data subscribers are complaining.
My brother people are becoming wiser now
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
ajasa4link:
It has being increased to N1,400 from N1,000
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Hybrid600: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:
It has being increased to N1,400 from N1,000
Is this story true? My guy just subscribed with 1k now now now...
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Hybrid600:

So I heard and people are complaining
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Hybrid600:

https://www.nairaland.com/2953580/glo-bis-3gb-1k-code
Read that link to see the complains
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by nanya124(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Dejol88 pls ur help is needed on Glo failed network in an area. Can u help?
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by dejol88: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
nanya124:
Hello Dejol88 pls ur help is needed on Glo failed network in an area. Can u help?

Which Area sir
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Hybrid600: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
dejol88:

Which Area sir

Oga glo, Please check the site @ Magodo. Tyttlo event center before Otedola Estate is the land mark I can give. Glo network is super bad here and gets a Lil better @ night. It never should be so..
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by nanya124(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2016
dejol88:

Which Area sir
It has been restored overnight sir.Thanks!
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by Kingscollege(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
GLO NETWORK IS VERY BADDDDDDDD SAY NO TO GLO
Re: Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? by somto811(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bro it depends on ur location...as fr me I use Glo 2g to connect to the internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.