Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (65507 Views)

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by UncleJudax(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mekwen:
See your life? think everybody behaves like you?
Taa! No body holier pass... besides, I gave you no hint as to how I am.

We are talking about 2baba
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Warfibabe(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thats if its not annie, posting with 2baba's IG handle... Looolz

1 Like

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by anigbajumo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bugatie:

Bad guy,

He's officially blind to their fights grin

some people got da reaction of 2baba wrong,including da lady above u....2face respect her wif dat response, that is pure maturity than written episode on his IG account....

That "#officially blind" is the latest 2face single, am even listen to it right now nt he is blind on the issue....

From the lyrics " Am officially blind coz my love for you is so crazy"

Can u see what dat #officially blind u see up there means nw??

Guy,go download da song nd see another genius of musical icon ....
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by UncleJudax(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Everyone is not like you
Talk is cheap, son. You certainly have skeletons in the closet. You know I am right.

1 Like

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Jonwesley(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Learn to be civil when you are putting your point across. You don't have monopoly of insults. I can understand that you are a fan but I am being realistic here. A man who beds asmany women as Mr Idibia has no respect for his wife at all. The wife brought nothing to the marriage table except her beauty. If an ordinary man on the street kept on producing babies from numerous women what would you call such a man?Responsible/irresponsible? Yes,reaffirming love for Annie on social media,then its on to the next groupie in the line:That is what real men do. The mind boggles.
Sexual addiction is an illness.
Mr Idibia needs help..

Pls list the women - u said numerous, that Tuface has had an affair with or bedded as u claimed after his marriage to Annie, that makes you say he has no respect for his wife. Pls update us now.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by mrmoneyman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
If una like make una say na Annnie dey handler him twitter account and evn emm bank account, or emm de treat her like foot mat......... Whu gives a fu**, its workin for them and this couple are Very Very much happier dan we can imagine.. 2baba&Annie=2geda cool
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Temibassie(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
Dats is tuface for u,he always handle issue with maturity,treat ur wife wit respect and get honour,treat her like a trash and get drama grin
U couldn't have said it better! smiley
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

TUFACE GOT MARRIED 3 YEARS AGO.

SINCE THEN, TELL ME ONE WEBSITE, NEWSPAPER, BLOG, JORNAL, OR MAGAZINES THAT HAS WRITTEN ANY NEWS ABOUT HIM BEING UNFAITHFUL.

REPLY WITH A PICTURE OR LINK, IF NOT sad

I WILL WRITE A DEROGATORY STORY ABOUT YOU. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

I PROMISE YOU IT WILL MAKE FRONTPAGE

Sharrap dia my friend , if something isn't going on why would Annie come out a few days ago claiming the ex is a home wrecker abi na the fling wey Tuface get with the ex years back she's just writing about. Your blind loyalty to him isn't fooling all of us. Iranu abasha.

1 Like

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
UncleJudax:

Talk is cheap, son. You certainly have skeletons in the closet. You know I am right.

Hahaha , you still don't believe everyone isn't like you , your mind and actions have been corrupted beyond redemption.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by yvonnechacha: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is social media now marriage r u inside the home with dem dnt believe love stories u see on social media
JhimmySpark:
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
benedictac:

Pls correct me oh! Did he have all those children after marrying Annie? So how is he not respecting and treating his wife well? because he's sleeping around? How many men have beautiful wives at home and not mess around? But even at that u should let the side chick know who is in CHARGE. And that's what Tubaba just did. IMO

NOT THAT I SUPPORT INFIDELITY

Of course you support infidelity

2 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.

U really are naive. If u think pple change overnight wtout any other visible change in their life spiritually (either thru God or some significant experience). When this girls story went on d blogs someone even wrote in d comments how they saw him smooching one girl seriously against d wall in some club. Some fans came for her till she gave them receipts of d event. Tuface is very easy, all a woman needs to do is try a little.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Projectors(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
God Bless Your Home....
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by waywardpikin: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
janellemonae:

U really are naive. If u think pple change overnight wtout any other visible change in their life spiritually (either thru God or some significant experience). When this girls story went on d blogs someone even wrote in d comments how they saw him smooching one girl seriously against d wall in some club. Some fans came for her till she gave them receipts of d event. Tuface is very easy, all a woman needs to do is try a little.

Actually that's most men. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Intrepid01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oly ladies can be deceived with that post....What if he uploaded her pics right in the bed of the other lady? When you marry a cheat, there is nothing you can do to keep him indoor, he'll always take a stroll, just get used to it.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

TUFACE GOT MARRIED 3 YEARS AGO.

SINCE THEN, TELL ME ONE WEBSITE, NEWSPAPER, BLOG, JORNAL, OR MAGAZINES THAT HAS WRITTEN ANY NEWS ABOUT HIM BEING UNFAITHFUL.

REPLY WITH A PICTURE OR LINK, IF NOT sad

I WILL WRITE A DEROGATORY STORY ABOUT YOU. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

I PROMISE YOU IT WILL MAKE FRONTPAGE

There was an issue last year wt one of his babymamas Pero. Annie's response to all d media stories blamed d baby mama.

Same issue here. U don't even know what happened here, whether d girl was texting tuface or her or maybe tuface cheated and lying to his wife abt what happened.

Annie has come out to call out d girl. Same thing she did d last time. Pls in how many happy marriages do u see dis happening? Wife calling out other women dt are after her husband. In case u don't know - its not normal. Caroline danjuma did it, we all now see what was actually happening in her marriage - behind d scenes.

And pls don't say its cos he's a rich celebrity DTS why his wife is insecure. He's not d only rich married celebrity. Their wives are not on twitter calling out other women.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by benedictac(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Of course you support infidelity
Had to go check ur profile pic. Not worth it the reply boh
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Mrmoore14(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Learn to be civil when you are putting your point across. You don't have monopoly of insults. I can understand that you are a fan but I am being realistic here. A man who beds asmany women as Mr Idibia has no respect for his wife at all. The wife brought nothing to the marriage table except her beauty. If an ordinary man on the street kept on producing babies from numerous women what would you call such a man?Responsible/irresponsible? Yes,reaffirming love for Annie on social media,then its on to the next groupie in the line:That is what real men do. The mind boggles.
Mr Idibia needs help..
can u pls tell us the numerous women 2face had babies for since he married to Annie?? wen judging someone pls try and consider the type of job and his personality first.... isn't easy to resist a woman and being a celeb will only increase the sticky potentials... pls 2baba is trying and let appreciate his maturity
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
benedictac:

Had to go check ur profile pic. Not worth it the reply boh

What has my picture profile got to do with anything you dim witted newt ?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
waywardpikin:

Actually that's most men. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you.

Ur right but some women successfully put the fear of God in their husbands. They do fear destroying their marriage and losing d woman dn any immediate pleasure.

But DT has to be a good man DTS madly in love with you in d first place - and not just for ur beauty or body.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by seangy4konji: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
This kids be fighting over another mans property and will.

What is doing epo is not doing Ora

Nigga thinking of how to have someone e deliver $300k cash to Ghana and change with this current exchange rate you arguing about tubaba and Annie weh God don bless already.

Oma ga gan ooo
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by waywardpikin: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
janellemonae:

Ur right but some women successfully put the fear of God in their husbands. They do fear destroying their marriage and losing d woman dn any immediate pleasure.

But DT has to be a good man DTS madly in love with you in d first place - and not just for ur beauty or body.

Your head is there.

The fact that 2baba is weak in the flesh doesn't make him a bad person. I'm sure he loves Annie. That's his day one chick.

Sometimes a man tries to do right but these ladies, once you rich and successful and goodlooking they won't just let you be. A determined woman is virtually unstoppable so don't blame Annie for taking drastic measures. We all know her husband's weakness.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Dopebibs04(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNA:
I'm Here to book space....
I'll sell it in doller...

index me if you're interested
How much?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by LoveJesus87(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
Dats is tuface for u,he always handle issue with maturity,treat ur wife wit respect and get honour,treat her like a trash and get drama grin
Lolz cheesy
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by zeb04(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Mr Idibia needs help..
do you have a problem with your brain wasn't Annie idibia an actress before he married her?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by victorazy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:

2face has no respect for his wife my dear and Annie knows that, she is staying because of the fame, she would have quit the marriage if it was a mere man. Your love for 2face is blindfolding you. I pray u get a womanizer as 2face as ur husband so that he can be biting you and the same time blowing you breeze.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by brenister10: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.

Were you there when he slept with her behind his legal wife. Bro, be careful before jumping into conclusion. It's no longer news that 2 face was a 'free-giver' before marriage and we haven't heard anything like that afterwards. Oga, mind ya biznez
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by rahman3853(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
I concur with u jare!!!!!....everyone should know their place....wife is different from bae.....lol
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by brenister10: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Mr Idibia needs help..

How many has he produced after marriage?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by barcaboi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.
did he sleep wt dem after marriage?...so because he had a bad past doesn’t make him a good man?...park well......u without sin throw d 1st stone
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Odunharry(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheMadame:

And a woman posted this?
Tuface Idibia is treating his wife with respect?
Tuface Idibia treats his wife like a door mat! Maybe she is a sickler for punishment or maybe she enjoys the riches and gifts that she does not care for her dignity in marriage. What ever works for them in their marriage sha.
You dey mind her. what's respectful about that?? Tubaba is one of my favourite musician though but that to me isn't respect

1 Like

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Odunharry(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
like WTF is this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.