Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (65508 Views)

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Forwetinnah: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
He thinks respect is by sampling pictures *upandan* while he spends ALL HIS TIME with other women..this is how some men deceive their women, some will put a very big portrait of their wives in their offices yet still ask anything in skirts out..right in front of the portrait grin. I had a friend who was sampling his wife's picture on all his social media accounts, dropped sweet messages for like 2 months straight...little did we know that his home was a wrestling ring, enough beating here and there. A month later the marriage was done, he was asked to come collect his bride price money. Smh
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is better to remain single than to get married to a man that cant control his third leg
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Forwetinnah: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
wheredemdey:

Kindly go through this gibberish you posted and ask yourself if it makes sense to you??read it slowly this time so everything can assimlate well...after you tender an apology to that guy you insulted for no just cause.

For your info too.... annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts ....

No wonder
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by benedictac(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
neoapocalypse:

What has my picture profile got to do with anything you dim witted newt ?

My friend go and sit down boh, no be me cause dollar to high.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Forwetinnah: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

TUFACE GOT MARRIED TO ANNIE WHICH YEAR?

TUFACE IMPREGNATED WHO SINCE THEN? YOUR GF?

2FACE DATED ANNIE FOR THE FIRST FAR BACK IN THE YEAR 2000! SHITTT HAPPENED AND THEY BROKE UP.

SINCE THE GOT BACK TOGETHER A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, WHO ELSE HAS PUT TO BED FOR MY G?

EXCEPT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Which year did the case of his account manager come up? Wasn't Annie threatening that lady too?? That drama was so last year or the year before and that was definitely long after his wedding
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Jadekitana(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.

You should also know that Annie controls all his social media account. She may have posted that picture
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Which year did the case of his account manager come up? Wasn't Annie threatening that lady too?? That drama was so last year or the year before and that was definitely long after his wedding

I work with facts.

See how AnnieMacaulay Idibia debunked the rumor

@AnnieMacaulay1 2years ago:

@AfricanCelebSpy hope u ve gotn al d traffic needed 4 ur blog?Thr’s no diff b/w u n dumb icon mag!Evil ple tryn 2 take d suga out of our tea -

My source: http://www.naijacenter.com/scandals/2face-allegedly-impregnates-banker/#sthash.RyFCeX15.dpuf

Plus the new is well over 2 years old!!!
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.

#CodedTinz
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by streetzdreamz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
most ladies believes all men must cheat,why then do y'al scream bloody murder when you find out he screwing someone else's?? cuz from the comments here the ladies seems to be justifying infidelity in one way or the other,fact is,in a bf,gf relationship your guy wouldn't cheat on you if he respects you,same for a lady how much more a marriage institution.....y'al crave for a better society but you have crooked,disgusting mindset and muddy characters,how can that be possible?? once a cheat always a cheat! in as much as the actions wasn't forced but ones self will,nothing should justify it.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by streetzdreamz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

I work with facts.

See how AnnieMacaulay Idibia debunked the rumor

@AnnieMacaulay1 2years ago:

@AfricanCelebSpy hope u ve gotn al d traffic needed 4 ur blog?Thr’s no diff b/w u n dumb icon mag!Evil ple tryn 2 take d suga out of our tea -

My source: http://www.naijacenter.com/scandals/2face-allegedly-impregnates-banker/#sthash.RyFCeX15.dpuf

Plus the new is well over 2 years old!!!
but annie came ranting when?? a decade ago?? oh! its just some hippy bullsh*ts by bloggers to attract traffic,did any of em come up to clear the air as regards that??its jobless folks like you who goes around digging into peoples private lives and making it public,you work with facts,very interesting!! hope you getting your monthly pay,buncha confused beings..................Nairaland is nothing short of a trash can this days.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Smellingmouth: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Caveatemptor:

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by jaksabbey(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oga I think it's better u kip short if u don't know wat u are saying, all wat u are referring to was his past, he's humble nd realistic, he took his time b4 getting married nd ever since he marry Annie every tin about 2baba change nd became a confirm married man, classic nd responsible. Any where u see 2baba u must c Annie #coded tin
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Learn to be civil when you are putting your point across. You don't have monopoly of insults. I can understand that you are a fan but I am being realistic here. A man who beds asmany women as Mr Idibia has no respect for his wife at all. The wife brought nothing to the marriage table except her beauty. If an ordinary man on the street kept on producing babies from numerous women what would you call such a man?Responsible/irresponsible? Yes,reaffirming love for Annie on social media,then its on to the next groupie in the line:That is what real men do. The mind boggles.
Sexual addiction is an illness.
Mr Idibia needs help..
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by UncleJudax(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , you still don't believe everyone isn't like you , your mind and actions have been corrupted beyond redemption.
OK.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by kode12: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Learn to be civil when you are putting your point across. You don't have monopoly of insults. I can understand that you are a fan but I am being realistic here. A man who beds asmany women as Mr Idibia has no respect for his wife at all. The wife brought nothing to the marriage table except her beauty. If an ordinary man on the street kept on producing babies from numerous women what would you call such a man?Responsible/irresponsible? Yes,reaffirming love for Annie on social media,then its on to the next groupie in the line:That is what real men do. The mind boggles.
Mr Idibia needs help..

You called that dude a fan,but I think you're just a hater hoping to hear news of Tu Face's marriage crashing.Yes he slept with a lot of women before getting married,but after have you heard of anything like that? Why then are you so pained @the guys peace? Women are naturally jealous,the best a former champion like tu-face can do is to continue reassuring his wife of his love and attention.For a musician of tu-face's calibre,he doesn't even need to be a womanizer cos in this case the women would be the one's coming after him so take a chill pill.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by jaksabbey(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Confirm........ Gbam, abo Oro lan so fun omo lu abi
kode12:

You called that dude a fan,but I think you're just a hater hoping to hear news of Tu Face's marriage crashing.Yes he slept with a lot of women before getting married,but after have you heard of anything like that? Why then are you so pained @the guys peace? Women are naturally jealous,the best a former champion like tu-face can do is to continue reassuring his wife of his love and attention.For a musician of tu-face's calibre,he doesn't even need to be a womanizer cos in this case the women would be the one's coming after him so take a chill pill.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Amberon: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
is the bolded true??
wheredemdey:

Kindly go through this gibberish you posted and ask yourself if it makes sense to you??read it slowly this time so everything can assimlate well...after you tender an apology to that guy you insulted for no just cause.

For your info too....annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts....
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Amberon: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
the last sentence before the bolded suggests that you do.
benedictac:

Pls correct me oh! Did he have all those children after marrying Annie? So how is he not respecting and treating his wife well? because he's sleeping around? How many men have beautiful wives at home and not mess around? But even at that u should let the side chick know who is in CHARGE. And that's what Tubaba just did. IMO

NOT THAT I SUPPORT INFIDELITY
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:

Is this selective memory loss? Was he not the one kissing Peru in a club the other day?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by wheredemdey: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amberon:
is the bolded true?? [/b]

So so true
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by benedictac(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amberon:
the last sentence before the bolded suggests that you do. [/b]

Your opinion, your concern
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by braynchris: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheMadame:

And a woman posted this?
Tuface Idibia is treating his wife with respect?
Tuface Idibia treats his wife like a door mat! Maybe she is a sickler for punishment or maybe she enjoys the riches and gifts that she does not care for her dignity in marriage. What ever works for them in their marriage sha.
No one's perfect I didn't think he planned to have so many children outside, we are humans . Mistakes is what we do
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by YelloweWest: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
Dats is tuface for u,he always handle issue with maturity,treat ur wife wit respect and get honour,treat her like a trash and get drama grin
As a fellow woman I'm ashamed for u...
Tuface who take pics with his girlfriends and baby mama kissing after getting married is whom you describe as respectful to his wife? undecided angry
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by YelloweWest: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
braynchris:

No one's perfect I didn't think he planned to have so many children outside, we are humans . Mistakes is what we do
When it's a man it's a mistake. When it's a woman it's a taboo.
There is no mistake here. Don't decive yourself and others. There are consequences to your actions
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by delishpot: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.

God bless you. But we can not blame women for having such mentality. The society has taught them to expect their husbands cheating ways as normal. A woman is adviced to be happy that her cheating husband did not bring the women home and he still gives her soup money.

NB I dont think tuface has had another baby after his marriage though
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by ronaldbecky(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Mr Idibia needs help..
mr man, why r u so pain..his life,his choice.face ur problem..u dont no what it mean 2 b a celeb,naija 4 dat mata..who knows hw many kitty cat u dey chop...sum people sha
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by anniechester: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
tuface sure got sth wit making baby mamas.if he gave them babies b4 choosing who he gonna walk down d aisle wit who says he aint capable of continuing where he stopped,annie idibia sure mans her husband insta page always in for social fights and rants instead of keeping people clueless abt her fam.she mustnt reply to all tweets or msg,dat is wat she doesnt know.i think she feel threatened by younger girls n dnt trust her husby
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Adeboyefa(f): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
wheredemdey:

For your info too....annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts....
so she may have posted that herself to discourage the other woman.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by alphaking(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2016
TheMadame:

And a woman posted this?
Tuface Idibia is treating his wife with respect?
Tuface Idibia treats his wife like a door mat! Maybe she is a sickler for punishment or maybe she enjoys the riches and gifts that she does not care for her dignity in marriage. What ever works for them in their marriage sha.
People sha, abeg go and face your own marriage if you are in one.
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Bishops10(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
wheredemdey:

For your info too....annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts...
Your source pls? undecided
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Bishops10(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Caveatemptor:

My friend,
Mr Idibia needs help..
Now,How many women have you slept with,or you are justifying yourself because you haven't gotten any pregnant ?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
streetzdreamz:
but annie came ranting when?? a decade ago?? oh! its just some hippy bullsh*ts by bloggers to attract traffic,did any of em come up to clear the air as regards that??its jobless folks like you who goes around digging into peoples private lives and making it public,you work with facts,very interesting!! hope you getting your monthly pay,buncha confused beings..................Nairaland is nothing short of a trash can this days.

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND A COUPLE OF THINGS.

1. DONT PISS ME OFF. IM VERY MEAN!

2. THE COMMENT YOU QUOTED HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC.

3. DONT PUT YOUR MOUTH ON EVERY TOPIC, ESPECIALLY THE ONCES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

4. AS MEAN AS I AM, I HAVE FEELINGS. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT.

5. RESPECT PEOPLE'S OPINIONS AND THEY'LL RESPECT YOURS.

6. DONT CALL ME JOBLESS

NO 7 IS A QUESTION.

HOW IS NAIRALAND A TRASH CAN?
BECAUSE SOME FOLKS HERE SHARE A DIFFERENT VIEW ABOUT ONE SUBJECT?
HOW SMART ARE YOU?
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by streetzdreamz(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2016
DMeanMan:

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND A COUPLE OF THINGS.

1. DONT PISS ME OFF. IM VERY MEAN!

2. THE COMMENT YOU QUOTED HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC.

3. DONT PUT YOUR MOUTH ON EVERY TOPIC, ESPECIALLY THE ONCES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

4. AS MEAN AS I AM, I HAVE FEELINGS. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT.

5. RESPECT PEOPLE'S OPINIONS AND THEY'LL RESPECT YOURS.

6. DONT CALL ME JOBLESS

NO 7 IS A QUESTION.

HOW IS NAIRALAND A TRASH CAN?
BECAUSE SOME FOLKS HERE SHARE A DIFFERENT VIEW ABOUT ONE SUBJECT?
HOW SMART ARE YOU?
oh,you are very mean!! when ur anger is kindled,you gonna trash me real good my butts gonna ache for days right??seriously I don't get it, cyber bully,who gives two hot fudge sundaes about artists or public figures you people call celebrities? maybe you do,I don't!!they give a lil info about their dirty linen to the public and that's all I know about em,so I know all I need know about the topic,some wife ranting about a mistress,ion care about digging for more info,it'l add no penny to me purse! OK I was rude by tagging u jobless,and am sorry about that,Nairaland is a trash can cuz silly threads makes the homepage this days,no Editting ,just like you can post anything you feel like on Facebook,either sane or not,peoples views must differ,I ain't referring to views, but the topics,deduce the answer to your last question from this piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.